|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Consent of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baer say the United States government had not performed before the Saudis were admitted to the country?
(a) Background checks.
(c) Criminal background checks.
(d) Credit checks.
2. How does Baer characterize Saudi society?
3. Who does Baer say is partial owner of Air Cess?
(a) The Saudi royal family.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Russian intelligence.
(d) Al Qaeda.
4. How does Baer say the Saudi royal princes supplement their royal allowances?
(a) Business ventures.
(b) Criminal activities.
(c) American investments.
5. When was Robert Baer in Caesarea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yuri tell Robert Baer when Baer asks for weapons for Saudi Arabian delivery?
2. How many miles of pipeline are there in Saudi Arabia?
3. What does Baer say the United States began to discover after 9/11?
4. Whom does Baer say the Saudi government aided?
5. What is Robert Baer's thesis about the Saudi royal family?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)