|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Consent of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baer say the Saudis who participated in the World Trade Center attack have in common?
(a) They had not met requirements for their visas.
(b) They were all in the country on student visas.
(c) They were all in the country illegally.
(d) They were all in the country legitimately.
2. What is Robert Baer's thesis about the Saudi royal family?
(a) It is fueling terrorism in other parts of the Middle East.
(b) It will not be able to afford peace from terrorist attacks forever.
(c) It has been corrupted by oil money.
(d) It is initiating a democracy in the Middle East.
3. What does Baer say about Saudis who come to the United States?
(a) They are difficult to track and often come to the United States illegally.
(b) They typically do not meet requirements for their visas.
(c) They typically come to the United States on student visas, and then stay illegally.
(d) They are the ideal foreigners to have in the country because they often have money to support themselves.
4. How does Baer say the Saudi royal princes supplement their royal allowances?
(a) American investments.
(b) Criminal activities.
(c) Business ventures.
5. Why is this oil difficult to procure?
(a) Domestic instability.
(b) Terrorist attacks.
(c) Price instability.
(d) United Nations sanctions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the oil at Abqaiq come from?
2. What does Yuri tell Robert Baer when Baer asks for weapons for Saudi Arabian delivery?
3. Who is Victor Bout?
4. At what stage is oil sent to Ju'aymah?
5. What does Baer say the Saudi princes are well-known for?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)