|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In the War on Terrorism, You Lie, You Die.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Baer characterize the Saudi royal family under King Fahd?
2. Where did Baer travel in 1994?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
3. What did Abdallah want to do when he became the leader?
(a) Westernize Saudi society.
(b) Use the government for his own private benefit.
(c) Institute Shariah law.
(d) Reform the Saudi government.
4. What was Baer's feeling about the CIA when he left?
(a) He felt they were out of touch.
(b) He felt they were watching the wrong threats.
(c) He felt they were pushing their own policies too strongly.
(d) He felt that corruption had caused the agency to be effectively blind.
5. What will Baer need in order to arrange the deal he proposes to Yuri?
(a) Extra security.
(d) Bribe money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wahhabism?
2. What does Baer say is tightly tied to the Saudi kingdom?
3. How did the Royal family try to solve the difference between Abdallah and Fahd?
4. How does Baer describe the Saudi society?
5. Where does Baer get this information about Abqaiq?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)