|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In the War on Terrorism, You Lie, You Die.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Victor Bout?
(a) A supplier who supplied Bin Laden with arms.
(b) A terrorist leader.
(c) An anti-terrorism expert.
(d) An oil contractor.
2. What do Muslims feel about the Alawites, according to Baer?
(a) They are usurpers.
(b) They are not true Muslims.
(c) They are heirs to Mohammed.
(d) They are the most elevated Muslims.
3. Who is Yuri?
(a) A United Nations inspector.
(b) An American arms expert.
(c) A Jordanian terrorist.
(d) A Russian arms dealer.
4. Where was the first Middle East oil well drilled?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
5. When was the first Middle East oil well drilled?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Baer say American arms are delivered to Saudi Arabia?
2. What does Baer say is tightly tied to the Saudi kingdom?
3. What would the effect of a stoppage of the Abqaiq facility mean for the American economy?
4. What does Baer say Saudis believe about Americans?
5. What was Baer's feeling about the CIA when he left?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)