|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In the War on Terrorism, You Lie, You Die.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baer say was the CIA's response?
(a) He says that they weren't interested.
(b) He says that they were interested, but his report got misplaced.
(c) He says that they took their time in opening investigations into his information.
(d) He says they opened investigations but couldn't replicate his findings.
2. Who is Jamal Hamdan?
(a) An opposition leader.
(b) A hostage.
(c) An informant.
(d) A militant.
3. Who is Danny Pearl?
(a) A U.S. hostage in Pakistan.
(b) A CIA operative.
(c) Baer's superior.
(d) A reporter.
4. Whose oil is Yuri interested in?
(c) Saudi Arabia's.
5. At what stage is oil sent to Ju'aymah?
(a) When it is stored after import.
(b) When it is ready to be refined.
(c) When it is desulfurized.
(d) When it is ready to be loaded onto tankers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Baer guarded by militiamen because of the danger?
2. What does the State Department proclaim about Saudi Arabia, in Baer's account?
3. What plot does Baer say he passed along to the CIA?
4. Who are the Alawites in Jordan?
5. Where is Caesarea?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)