|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In the War on Terrorism, You Lie, You Die.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was sponsoring the Chechen training camps?
(b) The Muslim Brotherhood.
(c) King Fahd.
2. When was Robert Baer in Caesarea?
3. Who is Bandar bin Sultan?
(a) The U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia.
(b) A technology and energy advisor from Saudi Arabia.
(c) The Saudi ambassador to the U.S.
(d) A U.S. military advisor in Saudi Arabia.
4. When was the Muslim Brotherhood founded?
5. What is Wahhabism?
(a) The state religion of Saudi Arabia.
(b) A form of cosmopolitan Islam.
(c) A rebel movement against the Saudi government.
(d) A self-determination movement among rural Saudis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Baer say the Muslim Brotherhood was viewed?
2. What does Baer say the person he met with in Paris do to impress his guests?
3. What does Baer say is tightly tied to the Saudi kingdom?
4. What is the Carlyle Group?
5. What did Na'if blame Saudi problems on in 2002, according to Baer?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)