|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Saudi Arabia - Washington's 401(k) Plan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baer say the United States government had not performed before the Saudis were admitted to the country?
(b) Credit checks.
(c) Background checks.
(d) Criminal background checks.
2. What does Baer say the Saudi rulers are targets for?
(c) Terrorist attack.
(d) Foreign invasion.
3. What does Baer say is the cost of Adnan Khashoggi's lifestyle?
(a) $50,000 a day.
(b) $100,000 a week.
(c) $50,000 a year.
(d) $15,000 week.
4. Who is Victor Bout?
(a) A terrorist leader.
(b) An anti-terrorism expert.
(c) A supplier who supplied Bin Laden with arms.
(d) An oil contractor.
5. Who is Yuri?
(a) An American arms expert.
(b) A Russian arms dealer.
(c) A United Nations inspector.
(d) A Jordanian terrorist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baer say the Saudi princes are well-known for?
2. At what stage is oil sent to Ju'aymah?
3. Where does Baer get this information about Abqaiq?
4. What does the United States State Department shield Saudi Arabia from, according to Baer?
5. Who does Baer say is partial owner of Air Cess?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)