|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is served during the dance to eat and drink?
(a) Sandwiches and Pepsi.
(b) Coke and finger foods.
(c) Store-brand soda and cheap potato chips.
(d) Tacos and pop.
2. How many days was Scott's first week of school?
3. In Chapter 5, who does Scott think is the best looking of the guys he hangs out with?
4. In Chapter 3 after Spanish class, how many more times does Scott get lost?
5. At the end of Chapter 15, when is Patrick's last day of school?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8 when Scott goes to the newspaper meeting, how many other kids are there?
2. In Chapter 11, what day of the week does the school paper come out with Scott's article in it?
3. What names have Scott's parents picked out for the new baby?
4. Who complains about Scott's article in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 12, what color is the new girl's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, what do Scott and his friends think high school will be like?
2. How does Scott find the high school cafeteria in Chapter 3?
3. What does Scott's mother say when he asks if anyone in his family has ever gone to college?
4. How does Scott say that he learned to like to reading in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Scott ask his mother if he was adopted in Chapter 9?
6. In Chapter 5 how does Scott describe gym class?
7. What happens to Mouth at the bus stop in Chapter 2?
8. What does Scott say about the book that Mouth reviews for the school paper in Chapter 11?
9. Why are Scott's parents nervous about him starting high school?
10. Why does Scott decide to join the school newspaper?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)