|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, what does Scott say can sleep standing up?
(a) Horses and freshmen.
(b) Elephants and freshmen.
(c) Zebras and freshmen.
(d) Cows and freshmen.
2. In Chapter 6, why is Bobby at the police station?
(a) Running a stop light.
(b) Drinking and driving.
(c) Parking tickets.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Scott tell his friends that high school is like?
4. In Chapter 3, where does Scott go after art class?
5. In Chapter 5 when Wesley Cobble makes Scott give him his change, what animal does Cobble remind Scott of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scott's mother always make for breakfast on the first day of school?
2. In Chapter 10, where does Bobby get a job?
3. What time is Scott awakened at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 4, what is Scott's mother looking at when he gets home from school?
5. At the end of Chapter 7 what does Scott decide to call his unborn sibling when he writes to him in his journal?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)