|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Bobby call from?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Scott remember painting when he and Julia shared an easel together in kindergarten?
3. When Scott's brother Bobby was in high school, how many times did he skip history straight in a row?
4. In Chapter 1, how long has Scott known Kyle?
(a) Since 6th grade.
(b) Since kindergarten.
(c) Since 2nd grade.
(d) Since preschool.
5. Where is Scott's house located?
(a) Second from the corner on Willow Street.
(b) Third house on Karsh Street.
(c) The last house on Baker Street.
(d) In the middle of the block of Westview Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who does Scott remember being his school bus driver last year?
2. How many books did Scott receive after the kid he shared a hospital room with died?
3. When does Scott remember that Bobby had his first girlfriend?
4. In Chapter 11, what ruins Scott's chances of sleeping in late for the second weekend in a row?
5. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Scott say is on the curtains in the nursery?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)