|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, how many students are running for student council?
2. On January 1, how late is Scott's dad still sleeping?
(b) 1 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
3. In Chapter 9, what is the score of the school football game in the first half?
(a) 31 to 0.
(b) 21 to 19.
(c) 8 to 4.
(d) 42 to 18.
4. In Chapter 6, why is Bobby at the police station?
(a) Running a stop light.
(b) Parking tickets.
(d) Drinking and driving.
5. In Chapter 13 what does the new girl Lee jokingly tell Scott he owes her for voting for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6 what is Scott working on when his parents come home with Bobby?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Scott remember painting when he and Julia shared an easel together in kindergarten?
3. In Chapter 14, where does Patrick say that his family is moving?
4. When does Scott remember that Bobby had his first girlfriend?
5. In Chapter 19, how long will there be rehearsals for the musical?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)