|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the football satire that Scott shares at the newspaper meeting in Chapter 20?
(a) Feast on Football.
(b) Football Banquet.
(c) A Football Feast.
(d) Football Foodies.
2. In Chapter 10, what is Scott's class supposed to be studying in history?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) Ancient Greeks.
(d) Ancient Rome.
3. When does Scott remember that Bobby had his first girlfriend?
(a) Sixth grade.
(b) Seventh grade.
(c) Eighth grade.
(d) Fifth grade.
4. At the end of Chapter 21, when does Scott say that he heard Bobby come in after a New Year's party?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 2 or 3 a.m.
(c) 4 or 5 a.m.
5. In Chapter 12, where does Bobby call from?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why is Bobby at the police station?
2. How many days was Scott's first week of school?
3. In Chapter 5, who does Scott think is the best looking of the guys he hangs out with?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 5, how late does Scott say that he was up doing homework?
5. What time is Scott awakened at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)