1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, what were Scott and his friends doing all day?
(a) Playing basketball.
(b) Riding bikes.
(c) Playing football.
2. Where is Scott's house located?
(a) Second from the corner on Willow Street.
(b) Third house on Karsh Street.
(c) The last house on Baker Street.
(d) In the middle of the block of Westview Court.
3. In Chapter 1, how long has Scott known Kyle?
(a) Since kindergarten.
(b) Since 2nd grade.
(c) Since 6th grade.
(d) Since preschool.
4. When Scott's brother Bobby was in high school, how many times did he skip history straight in a row?
5. What does Scott's mother always make for breakfast on the first day of school?
(a) Blueberry pancakes and bacon.
(b) Pumpkin waffles and eggs.
(c) Strawberry crepes and scrambled eggs.
(d) Hashbrown casserole with bacon and eggs.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what happens to a kid who kneels at the bus stop to tie his shoe?
(a) Hit with trash.
(b) Kicked in the rear.
(c) Shoved over.
(d) Hit with an empty soda can.
This section contains 3,507 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)