|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ben Stout's Mistake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jessie see washed away in a wave after the storm?
2. Why does Ned say his involvement with the slaves is different than the other men?
(a) He is kind to the slaves.
(b) His heart is not in it.
(c) He has a family.
(d) He is religious.
3. Whom does Jessie see steal an egg one night?
(a) A child.
(b) A rat.
(c) A hooded figure.
(d) A woman.
4. How does Jessie start to feel about the slaves after he plays for them a few times?
(a) He ignores their existence.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He pities them.
(d) He loves them.
5. What causes Jessie to get breathless on the ship at one point?
(a) His fear of the captain.
(b) His desire to be off the ship.
(c) A lack of water.
(d) A blow to the head by a sail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ned look when the slaves are on the deck?
2. What killed Purvis?
3. What kind of sickness does Jessie get after playing for the slaves a few times?
4. What makes the ship look strange off the coast of Cuba?
5. What does Stout tell Jessie to get out of the Captain's cabin?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)