|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Billy suffer from the airplane crash?
2. Who finds Billy after the airplane crash?
3. Who becomes the Head American?
4. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
5. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
Essay Topic 1
Is Slaughterhouse-Five an historical fiction or a science fiction? Write an essay defining each genre and answering this question. Use examples from the text to support your opinion.
Essay Topic 2
Research and write a paper describing the bombing of Dresden in 1944.
Essay Topic 3
Do you think that the firebombing of Dresden was a justified act of war? Use research to support your answer.
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)