Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
2. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
3. What does Billy find outside the inn?
4. What does the author call the places where bodies were found in Dresden?
5. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
Essay Topic 1
Compare Tralfamadoran views of life and death with different religious philosophies.
Essay Topic 2
Research and write a paper describing the bombing of Dresden in 1944.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Vonnegut's story structure with conventional novels. How does his free associative writing affect the story that he is telling?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)