Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
2. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
3. What does Billy find outside the inn?
4. What does the author call the places where bodies were found in Dresden?
5. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
Vonnegut makes frequent allusions to religious or biblical references in Slaughterhouse-Five. Write an essay that highlights his use of religious and spiritual concepts.
Do you think that the firebombing of Dresden was a justified act of war? Use research to support your answer.
Research and write a paper describing the bombing of Dresden in 1944.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)