|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
2. What does Billy find outside the inn?
3. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
4. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
5. Who does Barbara Pilgrim say she would like to kill?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why do the Germans need to record the names of the prisoners?
2. Why does the author keep reminding the reader that Edgar Derby will die in Dresden?
This section contains 743 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)