Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
(a) The barbershop quartet who died in the airplane crash
(b) The four guards who survived the bombing in Dresden
(c) The ushers at his wedding eighteen years earlier
(d) The pallbearers at the funeral for is father
2. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Billy Pilgrim
(c) Eliot Rosewater
(d) Paul Lazzaro
3. What does Billy find outside the inn?
(a) The bodies of two German soldiers
(b) Paul Lazzaro with a knife in his hand
(c) One of the German refugees
(d) A coffin-shaped wagon and two horses
4. What does the author call the places where bodies were found in Dresden?
(a) Ground zero
(b) Corpse caches
(c) Corpse mines
(d) Body holes
5. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
(a) They wanted to be as friendly as possible.
(b) They did not need the latrine because they had another one.
(c) They wanted the Americans to feel at home.
(d) They were disgusted by the Americans' messiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Billy know when he boarded the airplane to Montreal?
2. Why does Bertram Rumfoord not want to hear Billy talk about Dresden?
3. Who is the first person Billy sees when he wakes up after surgery?
4. Of those below, who was not busy in Dresden after the bombing?
5. How does Billy help Edgar?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)