|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died a month earlier than that?
(a) Fifty-eight soldiers in Vietnam
(b) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(c) Robert Kennedy
(d) Montana Wildhack
2. How long does Billy stay in Dresden before it is bombed?
(a) Thirty days
(b) Two months
(c) Three weeks
(d) Six months
3. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
(a) A cattle drive in space
(b) A tree that grows money
(c) A robot with bad breath
(d) A time warp
4. Which Earthling do the Tralfamadorans find the most interesting?
(a) Charles Darwin
(b) Kilgore Trout
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) Jesus Christ
5. What crime does Billy commit while he is working?
(a) He steals jewels and puts them in his pocket.
(b) He kills a guard who tries to steal from him.
(c) He eats syrup meant for pregnant women.
(d) He falls asleep while he is supposed to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the American prisoners sleep that night?
2. Who catches Billy at his crime?
3. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
4. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
5. What happens while Billy is still unconscious in the hospital?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)