Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Professor Rumfoord is said to resemble. . .
(a) Theodore Roosevelt
(b) Howard J. Campbell
(c) a gorilla
(d) Sean Connery
2. What does Campbell offer the prisoners if they join the Nazis?
3. Who does Barbara Pilgrim say she would like to kill?
(a) Edgar Derby
(b) Kilgore Trout
(c) Howard J. Campbell
(d) Eliot Rosewater
4. What did Billy know when he boarded the airplane to Montreal?
(a) That his wife was planning to leave him
(b) That his business was going bankrupt
(c) That he would never return home
(d) That the plane was going to crash
5. According to Bernard O'Hare's notebook, by 2000, the human population of the world will be. . .
(a) Six billion people
(b) Eleven billion people
(c) Five billion people
(d) Seven billion people
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut imagine doing as he flies over the East German cities?
2. How long does Billy stay in Dresden before it is bombed?
3. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
4. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
5. Why does the Head Englishman envy the Americans?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)