|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vonnegut think Dresden looked like?
(b) New York
2. Who catches Billy at his crime?
(a) Werner Gluck
(b) Edgar Derby
(c) Paul Lazzaro
(d) A German refugee
3. What is the name of the barbershop quartet who perform on the airplane?
(a) The Eyemen
(b) The Four Febs
(c) Sixteen Eyes, No Waiting
(d) The Four-Eyed Bastards
4. Where does Billy time travel to while he is on the airplane?
(a) Back to the time he spent with Roland Weary before being captured
(b) Forward to the time when his daughter finds him in a cold house
(c) Forward to the moment when he first meets Montana Wildhack
(d) Back to the moment when he proposed to his wife, Valencia
5. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
(a) He had heard about Billy from friends.
(b) He learned that he needed glasses.
(c) He had never met a fan before.
(d) He had never met an optometrist before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the English translation of "Schlachthof-Funf?"
2. Which Earthling do the Tralfamadorans find the most interesting?
3. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
4. Where does Billy work while he is in Dresden?
5. What is the one thing that causes Billy to cry during the war?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)