|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
(a) Silver boots
(b) A new overcoat
(c) Somebody's fur hat
(d) Cinderella's gown
2. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Eliot Rosewater
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) Paul Lazzaro
3. In addition to being Rumfoord's fifth wife, Lily is also. . .
(a) one of his former students
(b) a former go-go dancer
(c) related to Billy Pilgrim
(d) an Air Force officer
4. What decision does Billy come to while he is in the hospital after surgery?
(a) Never to get married again
(b) To protest the Vietnam War
(c) Never to get into another airplane
(d) To tell the world about Tralfamadore
5. What is Paul Lazzaro most proud of?
(a) He never told a lie to another.
(b) He was able to fight as a boxer.
(c) He never hurt an innocent bystander.
(d) He never stole anything in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
2. Which Earthling do the Tralfamadorans find the most interesting?
3. What does Billy see in the bookstore in Times Square?
4. Which sport are Kilgore Trout's aliens most interested in?
5. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)