|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Head Englishman give the American soldiers in the theater?
(a) A radio tuned to an English station
(b) Boxes of pears and apples
(c) A map of the prison camp
(d) A lecture on hygiene
2. What happened to Billy's partner?
(a) He was beaten to death by a guard.
(b) He was shot for stealing.
(c) He died from throwing up.
(d) He escaped after two days.
3. Who guards Billy and Edgar Derby as they work in the slaughterhouse?
(a) A sixteen-year-old boy
(b) Two blonde German soldiers
(c) An old man with one leg
(d) Paul Lazzaro
4. What is Paul Lazzaro most proud of?
(a) He never told a lie to another.
(b) He was able to fight as a boxer.
(c) He never stole anything in his life.
(d) He never hurt an innocent bystander.
5. Who broke Paul Lazzaro's arm?
(a) A Russian Prisoner of war
(b) The Blue Fairy Godmother
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) A German soldier
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author call the places where bodies were found in Dresden?
2. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
3. Why does Bertram Rumfoord not want to hear Billy talk about Dresden?
4. Who used to live in the room where Billy stays?
5. What did Billy know when he boarded the airplane to Montreal?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)