Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Professor Rumfoord is said to resemble. . .
(a) Theodore Roosevelt
(b) Howard J. Campbell
(c) a gorilla
(d) Sean Connery
2. What does Campbell offer the prisoners if they join the Nazis?
3. Who does Barbara Pilgrim say she would like to kill?
(a) Edgar Derby
(b) Kilgore Trout
(c) Howard J. Campbell
(d) Eliot Rosewater
4. What did Billy know when he boarded the airplane to Montreal?
(a) That his wife was planning to leave him
(b) That his business was going bankrupt
(c) That he would never return home
(d) That the plane was going to crash
5. According to Bernard O'Hare's notebook, by 2000, the human population of the world will be. . .
(a) Six billion people
(b) Eleven billion people
(c) Five billion people
(d) Seven billion people
6. What does Vonnegut imagine doing as he flies over the East German cities?
(a) Talking to the people below
(b) Dropping bombs on them
(c) Taking a space ship to another planet
(d) Having a few beers later on
7. How long does Billy stay in Dresden before it is bombed?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Six months
(c) Thirty days
(d) Two months
8. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
(a) Vanilla Ice Cream
9. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
(a) Several people from the nearby town
(b) The American army advancing
(c) The hobo's body in the weeds
(d) More prisoners coming into camp
10. Why does the Head Englishman envy the Americans?
(a) They are going to be exchanged soon and go home.
(b) They are young and will forget war sooner.
(c) They are moving out from the camp to Dresden.
(d) The German guards like the Americans better.
11. Who was in the camp hospital with Billy when he woke up?
(a) A British Officer
(b) Roland Weary and Edgar Derby
(c) Edgar Derby and Paul Lazzaro
(d) No one
12. Who broke Paul Lazzaro's arm?
(a) A German soldier
(b) The Blue Fairy Godmother
(c) A Russian Prisoner of war
(d) Billy Pilgrim
13. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
(a) He learned that he needed glasses.
(b) He had never met a fan before.
(c) He had heard about Billy from friends.
(d) He had never met an optometrist before.
14. Where do the American prisoners sleep that night?
(a) Between large machines
(b) In rented rooms
(c) In a church
(d) In a stable
15. Who is the first person Billy sees when he wakes up after surgery?
(a) Professor Rumfoord
(b) His son, Robert
(c) His daughter, Barbara
(d) Lily Rumfoord
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
2. Of those below, who was not busy in Dresden after the bombing?
3. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
4. What happens while Billy is still unconscious in the hospital?
5. How do the Tralfamadorans view every creature and plant in the universe?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)