1. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
taking a teapot.
2. This took place in:
3. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
In a slaughterhouse
4. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
An anti-war book
5. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
On a roll of wallpaper with a crayon
6. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
None of them have villains.
This section contains 5,382 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)