|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
(a) He starts throwing up.
(b) He starts coughing up blood.
(c) He starts laughing and cannot stop.
(d) He faints and they realize he is feverish.
2. What is the one thing that causes Billy to cry during the war?
(a) He sees that the horses pulling his wagon are in pain.
(b) He sees a beautiful woman having a picnic in the ruins.
(c) He finds the body of a child who died from breathing smoke.
(d) He loses a clock that he found in one of the houses.
3. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
(a) A factory owner
(b) The Red Cross
(c) An abbess in a nunnery
(d) A blind innkeeper
4. Of those below, who was not busy in Dresden after the bombing?
(a) Edgar Derby
(b) Bernard O'Hare
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) Werner Gluck
5. What was it about the Grand Canyon that scared Billy?
(a) He thought a rock might fall on his head.
(b) It reminded him of the swimming pool.
(c) He could not see the end of it.
(d) He thought he might fall into it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vonnegut think Dresden looked like?
2. What, according to the Tralfamadoran, is a concept that only appears on Earth?
3. Who is Wild Bob?
4. Who was in the camp hospital with Billy when he woke up?
5. How many novels has Kilgore Trout written?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)