|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Earthling do the Tralfamadorans find the most interesting?
(a) Kilgore Trout
(b) Jesus Christ
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) Charles Darwin
2. Who catches Billy at his crime?
(a) Edgar Derby
(b) A German refugee
(c) Werner Gluck
(d) Paul Lazzaro
3. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
(a) It was only slightly worse than grown-up crusades.
(b) It was a terrible betrayal of the families involved.
(c) It was a bitter waste, but ultimately positive.
(d) It was a glorious event that should be celebrated.
4. Why does Billy return to Dresden after the war ends?
(a) To look for survivors
(b) To look for souvenirs
(c) To take a picture of his old home
(d) To find the body of Edgar Derby
5. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
(a) Ants moving their anthill to a new location
(b) Caribou migrating across the Arctic plains
(c) The young people in the Children's Crusade
(d) Water flowing downhill into a large river
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
2. How does Roland Weary die?
3. How did Billy Pilgrim learn to swim?
4. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
5. What was Edgar Derby's job before he joined the army?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)