|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
(b) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
(c) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
(d) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
2. What is unusual about the war movie Billy watches?
(a) It plays backwards and then forwards again.
(b) It is about Billy's own experiences in the war.
(c) It stars Roland Weary as the hero of the story.
(d) The characters in the movie start talking to Billy.
3. How does Billy leave the hospital?
(a) He goes to stay with Bertram and Lily at their home.
(b) He leaves with Barbara and Robert.
(c) He time travels away to Tralfamadore.
(d) He sneaks out while the nurse is not watching.
4. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
(a) He becomes ill with appendicitis.
(b) His mother suffers a relapse in the hospital.
(c) His father dies in a hunting accident.
(d) He asks to visit his wife before going overseas.
5. Where does Billy work while he is in Dresden?
(a) In a kitchen
(b) In a library
(c) In a railroad station
(d) In a factory
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in The Big Board, the novel written by Kilgore Trout?
2. What did the Polish song remind Billy about?
3. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
4. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
5. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)