|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
(a) A new overcoat
(b) Somebody's fur hat
(c) Silver boots
(d) Cinderella's gown
2. What happened to Billy's partner?
(a) He died from throwing up.
(b) He was beaten to death by a guard.
(c) He was shot for stealing.
(d) He escaped after two days.
3. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He cannot remember his war experiences.
(b) He does not like fighting.
(c) He has become
(d) He is an optometrist who is blind.
4. What does Billy compare the guard's railroad car to?
(a) A brothel
(b) A movie set
(c) A palace
5. Who is Howard J. Campbell?
(a) One of the American generals
(b) One of the prisoners of war
(c) The owner of the factory Billy works in
(d) An American who joined the Nazi Party
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
2. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
3. What did Billy know when he boarded the airplane to Montreal?
4. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
5. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)