|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
(a) They wanted to be as friendly as possible.
(b) They did not need the latrine because they had another one.
(c) They were disgusted by the Americans' messiness.
(d) They wanted the Americans to feel at home.
2. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
(a) He learned that he needed glasses.
(b) He had never met an optometrist before.
(c) He had heard about Billy from friends.
(d) He had never met a fan before.
3. Whom else board the plane
(a) Government Bureacrats
(b) Some other opthometrists
(c) Aliens from Trafalmadore
(d) Soldiers like Billy
4. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
(a) The American army advancing
(b) More prisoners coming into camp
(c) The hobo's body in the weeds
(d) Several people from the nearby town
5. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) The Tralfamadorans
(b) American Army Scouts
(c) A patrol of German soldiers
(d) Bernard O'Hare
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to live in the room where Billy stays?
2. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
3. What does Billy compare the guard's railroad car to?
4. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
5. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)