|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertram Rumfoord tell Lily about Billy?
(a) That Billy was a private in the army
(b) That Billy would be better off dead
(c) That Billy used to be famous
(d) That Billy should be a private room
2. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
(a) To help elect a leader for their group
(b) To plan how to survive for the next month
(c) To see another performance of Cinderella
(d) To figure out how to built a new latrine
3. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
(a) He had heard about Billy from friends.
(b) He learned that he needed glasses.
(c) He had never met an optometrist before.
(d) He had never met a fan before.
4. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
(a) The Tralfamadorans show up.
(b) The neighbor's dog starts barking.
(c) A man comes selling magazine subscriptions.
(d) His daughter calls on the telephone.
5. How do the Tralfamadorans view every creature and plant in the universe?
(a) As machines
(b) As doomed souls
(c) As unique individuals
(d) As sacred beings
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
2. What happens to Billy in 1968?
3. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
4. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
5. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)