|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
(a) So it goes.
(b) Nothing would ever be the same.
(c) And that's the end.
2. What does Billy compare the guard's railroad car to?
(b) A palace
(c) A brothel
(d) A movie set
3. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
(a) He had never met a fan before.
(b) He learned that he needed glasses.
(c) He had never met an optometrist before.
(d) He had heard about Billy from friends.
4. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Ten hours
(b) Two days
(c) One day
(d) Five days
5. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
(a) A taxi-driver in Dresde
(b) The author of a book on massacres
(c) A policeman in Chicago
(d) A guard in the prison camp
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
2. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
3. What time of year is it when the war ends?
4. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
5. What injury does Billy suffer from the airplane crash?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)