|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
(a) He faints and they realize he is feverish.
(b) He starts coughing up blood.
(c) He starts laughing and cannot stop.
(d) He starts throwing up.
2. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
(a) To plan how to survive for the next month
(b) To help elect a leader for their group
(c) To figure out how to built a new latrine
(d) To see another performance of Cinderella
3. Why are the prisoners of war taken back to Dresden after the bombing?
(a) There is no other place to put them
(b) To look for survivors of the fires
(c) To salvage weapons from the buildings
(d) To dig for bodies in the rubble
4. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
(a) He had heard about Billy from friends.
(b) He had never met a fan before.
(c) He had never met an optometrist before.
(d) He learned that he needed glasses.
5. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
(a) Drop leaflets about freedom
(b) Stop to rescue them
(c) Drop packages of food
(d) Fire bullets at them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Campbell offer the prisoners if they join the Nazis?
2. What does Billy do the night before his daughter's wedding?
3. What distracts Billy from Campbell's talk?
4. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
5. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)