|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
(a) He starts coughing up blood.
(b) He starts throwing up.
(c) He starts laughing and cannot stop.
(d) He faints and they realize he is feverish.
2. According to this book, by the late nineteen seventies, the United States of America has been. . .
(a) declared the last super power.
(b) turned into a huge shopping mall.
(c) conquered by the Chinese.
(d) divided into 20 smaller countries.
3. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
(a) The Glass Menagerie
4. How do the Tralfamadorans make Billy climb the ladder?
(a) They threaten him with death.
(b) They shoot a ray at him.
(c) They ask him politely.
(d) They poke him with long sticks.
5. Why does Bertram Rumfoord not want to hear Billy talk about Dresden?
(a) He does not want to have to deal with facts about the bombing.
(b) He does not believe that Billy was really there.
(c) He does not need any more research about the event.
(d) He is worried that Lily is secretly attracted to Billy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Germans who survived the bombing flee from Dresden?
2. Who is Wild Bob?
3. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
4. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
5. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)