|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the Tralfamadoran, is a concept that only appears on Earth?
(a) Free will
2. Where is Dresden located when Vonnegut goes to visit it?
(a) East Germany
(d) West Germany
3. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
(a) He cheats on his wife.
(b) He yells at his best friend.
(c) He passes out on the living room rug.
(d) He calls up old girlfriends.
4. What are the Tralfamadorans?
(a) A secret society of optometrists.
(b) Aliens that see in four dimensions.
(c) People who become Billy's fan club.
(d) A group of anti-war activists.
5. In New York, Billy stays at which hotel?
(a) The Royalton Hotel
(b) The Ritz-Carlton
(c) Trump Tower
(d) The Warwick
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
2. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
3. Who is the first person Billy sees when he wakes up after surgery?
4. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
5. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)