|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
(a) He becomes a Green Beret in Vietnam.
(b) He gets a job delivering phone books.
(c) He settles down and gets married.
(d) He stops drinking and becomes sober.
2. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
(a) Billy was a great soldier and should be proud of that.
(b) Chaplains are silly and unnecessary in the army.
(c) Billy should be proud of his son for joining the Green Berets.
(d) Billy should not have allowed himself to be captured.
3. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
(a) It was a terrible betrayal of the families involved.
(b) It was a bitter waste, but ultimately positive.
(c) It was only slightly worse than grown-up crusades.
(d) It was a glorious event that should be celebrated.
4. Who was not permitted to enter Dresden after the bombing?
(a) German citizens
(b) Russian soldiers
(c) American prisoners of war
(d) German soldiers
5. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
(b) Take anti-depressants
(c) Take a long walk
(d) Take a nap
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
2. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
3. Where does Billy work while he is in Dresden?
4. What does Vonnegut compare Dresden to after it has been bombed?
5. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)