|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
(b) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
(c) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
(d) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
2. What was Edgar Derby's job before he joined the army?
(a) He was a high school teacher.
(b) He worked in a toothpaste factory.
(c) He was an advertising executive.
(d) He drove a forklift in a warehouse.
3. Which sport are Kilgore Trout's aliens most interested in?
(a) Horse racing
4. Who guards Billy and Edgar Derby as they work in the slaughterhouse?
(a) An old man with one leg
(b) Two blonde German soldiers
(c) Paul Lazzaro
(d) A sixteen-year-old boy
5. What does Billy do the night before his daughter's wedding?
(a) He talks to his old friend Bernard O'Hare.
(b) He calls an old girlfriend on the phone.
(c) He waits for the aliens to kidnap him.
(d) He takes a nap while watching televsision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Billy after the airplane crash?
2. What is Billy's position in the war?
3. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
4. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
5. How does Billy help Edgar?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)