|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Billy from Campbell's talk?
(d) Edgar Derby
2. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
(a) The barbershop quartet who died in the airplane crash
(b) The ushers at his wedding eighteen years earlier
(c) The pallbearers at the funeral for is father
(d) The four guards who survived the bombing in Dresden
3. Who guards Billy and Edgar Derby as they work in the slaughterhouse?
(a) Two blonde German soldiers
(b) A sixteen-year-old boy
(c) An old man with one leg
(d) Paul Lazzaro
4. Where does Billy time travel to while in the showers?
(a) He becomes an infant being washed by his mother.
(b) He returns to the Lion's Club dinner in 1957.
(c) He recalls nearly drowning in the swimming pool.
(d) He goes back to the night when he was kidnapped.
5. What does Billy find outside the inn?
(a) Paul Lazzaro with a knife in his hand
(b) The bodies of two German soldiers
(c) A coffin-shaped wagon and two horses
(d) One of the German refugees
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
2. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
3. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
4. Who is the first person Billy sees when he wakes up after surgery?
5. Who is Wild Bob?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)