|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the diamond in Valencia's engagement ring come from?
(a) It was an heirloom in Billy's family
(b) Billy found it in Dresden
(c) The coat Billy wore in the POW camp
(d) Her father gave it to Billy
2. In New York, Billy stays at which hotel?
(a) The Ritz-Carlton
(b) The Royalton Hotel
(c) The Warwick
(d) Trump Tower
3. What question does Billy ask the Tralfamadorans?
(a) Where his mother is.
(b) What life on Trafalmadore is like.
(c) How his life will end.
(d) Where they are and how they got there.
4. What work does Billy do as a prisoner of war?
(a) He prepares meals.
(b) He counts passengers.
(c) He censors letters.
(d) He cleans and fills jars with syrup.
5. What does the author call the places where bodies were found in Dresden?
(a) Corpse mines
(b) Ground zero
(c) Body holes
(d) Corpse caches
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dresden located when Vonnegut goes to visit it?
2. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
3. How does Roland Weary die?
4. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
5. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)