|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sport are Kilgore Trout's aliens most interested in?
(a) Horse racing
2. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
(a) Jewish people
(b) American Communists
(c) Nazi Socialists
(d) Russian Communists
3. Of those below, who was not busy in Dresden after the bombing?
(a) Werner Gluck
(b) Bernard O'Hare
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) Edgar Derby
4. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
(a) Takes away his uniform
(b) Spits on his shoulder
(c) Beats him with a rifle
(d) Mocks his accent
5. What do Billy, Werner, and Edgar find instead of a kitchen?
(a) A room that holds luggage from refugees
(b) A library stuffed with old books
(c) A large shower with naked girls in it
(d) A pen filled with the bodies of animals
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
2. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
3. Who was not permitted to enter Dresden after the bombing?
4. Why are the prisoners of war taken back to Dresden after the bombing?
5. Who is Billy's digging partner?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)