|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) The Tralfamadorans
(b) A patrol of German soldiers
(c) Bernard O'Hare
(d) American Army Scouts
2. What did Billy know when he boarded the airplane to Montreal?
(a) That he would never return home
(b) That his business was going bankrupt
(c) That the plane was going to crash
(d) That his wife was planning to leave him
3. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In a baby food factory
(b) In a deserted zoo
(c) In a slaughterhouse
(d) In an empty school
4. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
(a) In the back of a flatbed truck
(b) On a matchbook cover by candlelight
(c) Typing on a continuous roll of paper
(d) On a roll of wallpaper with a crayon
5. Who used to live in the room where Billy stays?
(a) Dorothy Parker
(b) Alexander Woolcott
(c) Truman Capote
(d) George Jean Nathan
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
2. Professor Rumfoord is said to resemble. . .
3. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
4. Who promises to avenge Roland?
5. This took place in:
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)