|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(b) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
(c) She thinks he got pneumonia.
(d) She thinks he is getting senile.
2. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
(a) Vanilla Ice Cream
3. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
(a) They want to go swimming in the water.
(b) His daughter had never seen a river before.
(c) It reminds him of the Danube River.
(d) He wants to see if he can catch a trout.
4. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
(a) It is the only one made from blue fabric.
(b) It was made to be worn by a woman.
(c) It's the only coat from a civilian.
(d) It has silver buttons on the collar and cuffs.
5. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) His mother and his sister
(b) His best friends back in the United States
(c) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
(d) His car and his rifle
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Billy commit while he is working?
2. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
3. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
4. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
5. Where did the diamond in Valencia's engagement ring come from?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)