|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This took place in:
2. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
(a) He is wearing it backwards
(b) It is made out of blue silk
(c) It has lace trim on the cuffs
(d) It is much too small for him
3. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
(a) The Glass Menagerie
4. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
(a) Stanford University
(b) The University of Dresden
(c) Cornell University
(d) The University of Chicago
5. Why does the Head Englishman envy the Americans?
(a) The German guards like the Americans better.
(b) They are moving out from the camp to Dresden.
(c) They are young and will forget war sooner.
(d) They are going to be exchanged soon and go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
2. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
3. What is the name of the barbershop quartet who perform on the airplane?
4. What happens when Billy tries to sleep in the railroad car?
5. What do Billy, Werner, and Edgar find instead of a kitchen?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)