|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
(a) After dinner in 1957
(b) During the march in 1944
(c) One morning in 1945
(d) On a night in 1967
2. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
(a) That he's been hungry for weeks.
(b) That he knows him from somewhere.
(c) The secrets of Trafalmadore.
(d) That he has been in worse situations than this.
3. What is Paul Lazzaro most proud of?
(a) He was able to fight as a boxer.
(b) He never told a lie to another.
(c) He never hurt an innocent bystander.
(d) He never stole anything in his life.
4. What is the English translation of "Schlachthof-Funf?"
5. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
(a) The author of a book on massacres
(b) A taxi-driver in Dresde
(c) A policeman in Chicago
(d) A guard in the prison camp
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
2. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
3. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
4. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
5. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)