|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
(a) They wanted to play hide and seek with him.
(b) So they could take a picture of his
(c) They wanted him to help with the gardening.
(d) They were angry at him for smiling so much.
2. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
(b) Vanilla Ice Cream
3. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
(a) How tired they looked
(b) How nice they were
(c) How ill-dressed they were
(d) How young they were
4. What do Billy, Werner, and Edgar find instead of a kitchen?
(a) A large shower with naked girls in it
(b) A pen filled with the bodies of animals
(c) A room that holds luggage from refugees
(d) A library stuffed with old books
5. What are the Tralfamadorans?
(a) People who become Billy's fan club.
(b) A group of anti-war activists.
(c) Aliens that see in four dimensions.
(d) A secret society of optometrists.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
2. Who catches Billy at his crime?
3. Where does Billy time travel to after the Carlbad Caverns?
4. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
5. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)