|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
(a) The Red Cross
(b) A blind innkeeper
(c) A factory owner
(d) An abbess in a nunnery
2. How do the Tralfamadorans view every creature and plant in the universe?
(a) As machines
(b) As unique individuals
(c) As doomed souls
(d) As sacred beings
3. Who was in the camp hospital with Billy when he woke up?
(a) Roland Weary and Edgar Derby
(b) No one
(c) Edgar Derby and Paul Lazzaro
(d) A British Officer
4. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
(a) His daughter calls on the telephone.
(b) The neighbor's dog starts barking.
(c) The Tralfamadorans show up.
(d) A man comes selling magazine subscriptions.
5. What crime does Billy commit while he is working?
(a) He kills a guard who tries to steal from him.
(b) He eats syrup meant for pregnant women.
(c) He falls asleep while he is supposed to work.
(d) He steals jewels and puts them in his pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. This took place in:
2. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
3. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
4. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
5. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)