|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Barbara Pilgrim say she would like to kill?
(a) Eliot Rosewater
(b) Howard J. Campbell
(c) Edgar Derby
(d) Kilgore Trout
2. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
(a) In the backseat of his car
(b) On the front lawn of the house
(c) In a prisoner of war camp
(d) On Tralfamadore
3. What, according to the Tralfamadoran, is a concept that only appears on Earth?
(c) Free will
4. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(b) The Destruction of Dresden
(c) The Children's Crusade
(d) So It Goes
5. Which person dies on the railroad trip in Germany?
(a) Bernard O'Hare
(b) Edgar Derby
(c) Paul Lazzaro
(d) The hobo
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
2. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
3. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
4. What complaint is Billy's doctor trying to relieve?
5. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)