|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(b) She started to sing and dance.
(c) She suddenly fell down dead.
(d) She began to weep uncontrollably.
2. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Philip K. Dick
(c) L. Ron Hubbard
(d) Kilgore Trout
3. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
(a) The Red Cross
(b) An abbess in a nunnery
(c) A blind innkeeper
(d) A factory owner
4. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
(a) So they could take a picture of his
(b) They wanted him to help with the gardening.
(c) They were angry at him for smiling so much.
(d) They wanted to play hide and seek with him.
5. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
(a) He gets her husband drunk in the kitchen.
(b) He refuses to drink the tea she offers.
(c) She thinks he is going to glorify soldiers in war.
(d) He ignores her when she asks questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
2. How does Billy help Edgar?
3. What is Kilgore Trout doing when Billy first meets him?
4. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
5. What does Billy do the night before his daughter's wedding?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)