|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Billy stay in Dresden before it is bombed?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Six months
(c) Thirty days
(d) Two months
2. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
(a) Billy Pilgrim
(b) The Germans
(d) Wild Bob
3. What is the source of the "animal magnetism" that Billy feels in the hospital?
(a) A vampire
(b) An alien
(c) His coat
(d) The nurse
4. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
(a) He faints and they realize he is feverish.
(b) He starts laughing and cannot stop.
(c) He starts coughing up blood.
(d) He starts throwing up.
5. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
(d) The Glass Menagerie
Short Answer Questions
1. According to this book, by the late nineteen seventies, the United States of America has been. . .
2. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
3. What response does Campbell get from most of the prisoners?
4. What did Vonnegut think Dresden looked like?
5. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)