|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy help Edgar?
(a) He offers to do Edgar's work.
(b) He hides things for him.
(c) He reads to him at night.
(d) He gives him a syrup lollipop.
2. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
(a) Wild Bob
(b) The Germans
(d) Billy Pilgrim
3. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
(a) Sit in a corner by himself
(b) Take off his clothes
(c) Write a letter to his family
(d) Promise not to run away
4. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
(a) How young they were
(b) How tired they looked
(c) How ill-dressed they were
(d) How nice they were
5. What did Vonnegut think Dresden looked like?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Howard J. Campbell?
2. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
3. What did Vonnegut study in college?
4. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
5. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)