|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
(a) Take a nap
(b) Take a long walk
(c) Take anti-depressants
2. What does Billy do after getting to the hospital after the plane crash?
(a) He asks about his friends in the POW camp.
(b) He has brain surgery and dreams for two solid days.
(c) He tells the nurses that he has been kidnapped by aliens.
(d) He asks for a telephone and calls his wife.
3. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
(a) Pulsating circles of light
(b) Hexagonal specks of light
(c) Glowing bouncing balls
(d) Strings of luminous spaghetti
4. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
(a) He was making fun of Billy Pilgrim.
(b) He said something that the German did not like.
(c) He was trying to escape from the POW camp.
(d) He was mimicking one of the other guards.
5. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She started to sing and dance.
(b) She suddenly fell down dead.
(c) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(d) She began to weep uncontrollably.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Tralfamadorans view every creature and plant in the universe?
2. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
3. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
4. Why did the Englishman say that Dresden would never be bombed?
5. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)