|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
(a) It was made to be worn by a woman.
(b) It has silver buttons on the collar and cuffs.
(c) It's the only coat from a civilian.
(d) It is the only one made from blue fabric.
2. How do the Tralfamadorans view every creature and plant in the universe?
(a) As unique individuals
(b) As sacred beings
(c) As machines
(d) As doomed souls
3. How did Billy Pilgrim learn to swim?
(a) He took lessons from a girl in a blue swimming suit.
(b) His father threw him into the deep end of a swimming pool.
(c) He was on a sail boat that capsized during a storm.
(d) He used to go swimming with other boys in a local creek.
4. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
(a) Take off his clothes
(b) Write a letter to his family
(c) Promise not to run away
(d) Sit in a corner by himself
5. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
(a) He was trying to escape from the POW camp.
(b) He was making fun of Billy Pilgrim.
(c) He said something that the German did not like.
(d) He was mimicking one of the other guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Tralfamadorans make Billy climb the ladder?
2. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
3. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
4. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
5. Why are the American prisoners given showers?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)