|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
(a) A robot with bad breath
(b) A time warp
(c) A tree that grows money
(d) A cattle drive in space
2. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is getting senile.
(b) She thinks he got pneumonia.
(c) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(d) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
3. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
(a) The ushers at his wedding eighteen years earlier
(b) The pallbearers at the funeral for is father
(c) The barbershop quartet who died in the airplane crash
(d) The four guards who survived the bombing in Dresden
4. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
(a) Paul Lazzaro
(b) Kurt Vonnegut
(c) Eliot Rosewater
(d) Billy Pilgrim
5. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
(a) An anti-war book
(b) A memoir
(c) An anti-glacier book
(d) An epic
Short Answer Questions
1. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
2. How does Billy help Edgar?
3. How many days does Billy travel in the railroad cars before arriving at the camp?
4. Whom else board the plane
5. What happens to Billy in 1968?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)