|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
(a) Vanilla Ice Cream
2. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
(a) They want to go swimming in the water.
(b) It reminds him of the Danube River.
(c) He wants to see if he can catch a trout.
(d) His daughter had never seen a river before.
3. What connection is there between Werner Gluck and Billy Pilgrim?
(a) They are exactly the same age.
(b) They are distant cousins.
(c) They went to the same school.
(d) They both studied Optometry.
4. How many days does Billy travel in the railroad cars before arriving at the camp?
(a) Six days
(b) Five days
(c) Ten days
(d) Twelve days
5. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
(a) He had heard about Billy from friends.
(b) He had never met an optometrist before.
(c) He had never met a fan before.
(d) He learned that he needed glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
2. Who guards Billy and Edgar Derby as they work in the slaughterhouse?
3. How does Billy help Edgar?
4. Who is "Princess?"
5. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)