|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
(a) It is the only one made from blue fabric.
(b) It's the only coat from a civilian.
(c) It has silver buttons on the collar and cuffs.
(d) It was made to be worn by a woman.
2. What work does Billy do as a prisoner of war?
(a) He censors letters.
(b) He prepares meals.
(c) He counts passengers.
(d) He cleans and fills jars with syrup.
3. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) His best friends back in the United States
(b) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
(c) His car and his rifle
(d) His mother and his sister
4. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
(a) He gets a job delivering phone books.
(b) He stops drinking and becomes sober.
(c) He settles down and gets married.
(d) He becomes a Green Beret in Vietnam.
5. How does Roland Weary die?
(a) Killed by the other prisoners
(b) From gangrene in his feet
(c) By shooting himself in the head
(d) Killed by a German guard
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
2. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
4. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
5. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)