|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
(b) So it goes.
(c) Nothing would ever be the same.
(d) And that's the end.
2. What happens when Billy tries to sleep in the railroad car?
(a) Someone in the darkness starts screaming loudly.
(b) The other soldiers tell him to go lie down someplace else.
(c) The guards start searching through the railroad car.
(d) The railroad car starts moving too fast to sleep.
3. According to this book, by the late nineteen seventies, the United States of America has been. . .
(a) divided into 20 smaller countries.
(b) declared the last super power.
(c) conquered by the Chinese.
(d) turned into a huge shopping mall.
4. What, according to the Tralfamadoran, is a concept that only appears on Earth?
(d) Free will
5. Who was in the camp hospital with Billy when he woke up?
(a) Roland Weary and Edgar Derby
(b) No one
(c) A British Officer
(d) Edgar Derby and Paul Lazzaro
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Tralfamadoran compare a moment in time to?
2. What is unusual about the war movie Billy watches?
3. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
4. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
5. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)