|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
(a) After dinner in 1957
(b) One morning in 1945
(c) During the march in 1944
(d) On a night in 1967
2. When does Billy make his first public speech?
(a) In the POW camp in 1944
(b) To his high school class in 1940
(c) On the radio in 1968
(d) At a Lion's Club dinner in 1957
3. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
(a) He gets a job delivering phone books.
(b) He stops drinking and becomes sober.
(c) He settles down and gets married.
(d) He becomes a Green Beret in Vietnam.
4. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(a) The Children's Crusade
(b) So It Goes
(c) The Destruction of Dresden
5. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
(a) His golden boots
(b) His pocket watch
(c) His sheepskin jacket
(d) His ancient rifle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
2. What did Vonnegut think Dresden looked like?
3. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
4. How do the Tralfamadorans view every creature and plant in the universe?
5. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)