|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Billy, Werner, and Edgar find instead of a kitchen?
(a) A pen filled with the bodies of animals
(b) A room that holds luggage from refugees
(c) A large shower with naked girls in it
(d) A library stuffed with old books
2. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
(a) An epic
(b) An anti-war book
(c) An anti-glacier book
(d) A memoir
3. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
(a) As a gift that should be treasured like gold.
(b) It's a nuisance; time goes too slowly.
(c) As permanent fixtures, like the Rocky Mountains.
(d) Like a river that flows in one direction only.
4. What does the Head Englishman give the American soldiers in the theater?
(a) A radio tuned to an English station
(b) Boxes of pears and apples
(c) A map of the prison camp
(d) A lecture on hygiene
5. According to this book, by the late nineteen seventies, the United States of America has been. . .
(a) conquered by the Chinese.
(b) declared the last super power.
(c) divided into 20 smaller countries.
(d) turned into a huge shopping mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
2. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
3. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
4. How do the Tralfamadorans make Billy climb the ladder?
5. This took place in:
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)