|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
(a) He passes out on the living room rug.
(b) He calls up old girlfriends.
(c) He yells at his best friend.
(d) He cheats on his wife.
2. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
(a) An anti-war book
(b) An anti-glacier book
(c) A memoir
(d) An epic
3. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In an empty school
(b) In a baby food factory
(c) In a slaughterhouse
(d) In a deserted zoo
4. What is the source of the "animal magnetism" that Billy feels in the hospital?
(a) His coat
(b) An alien
(c) A vampire
(d) The nurse
5. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) His car and his rifle
(b) His best friends back in the United States
(c) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
(d) His mother and his sister
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
2. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
3. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
4. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
5. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)