|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
(a) A new overcoat
(b) Silver boots
(c) Somebody's fur hat
(d) Cinderella's gown
2. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
(b) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
(c) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
(d) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
3. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Bernard O'Hare
(b) Kurt Vonnegut
(c) Wild Bob
(d) Roland Weary
4. Why did the Englishman say that Dresden would never be bombed?
(a) Because it was a neutral city
(b) Because it had no war industries
(c) Because the prisoners of war were there
(d) Because it was too far from the border
5. What work does Billy do as a prisoner of war?
(a) He prepares meals.
(b) He counts passengers.
(c) He censors letters.
(d) He cleans and fills jars with syrup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
2. Who is "Princess?"
3. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
4. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
5. What is the English translation of "Schlachthof-Funf?"
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)