|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Billy in 1968?
(a) His father gets into a car accident and nearly dies.
(b) He survives a plane crash and his wife dies.
(c) He is diagnosed with cancer and undergoes surgery.
(d) His children try to get him committed to a mental ward.
2. What did Vonnegut study in college?
(a) Creative Writing
(c) Political science
3. How does Roland Weary die?
(a) By shooting himself in the head
(b) Killed by a German guard
(c) Killed by the other prisoners
(d) From gangrene in his feet
4. Where does Billy time travel to while he is on the airplane?
(a) Forward to the moment when he first meets Montana Wildhack
(b) Back to the moment when he proposed to his wife, Valencia
(c) Back to the time he spent with Roland Weary before being captured
(d) Forward to the time when his daughter finds him in a cold house
5. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
(a) have died from cancer in the last two years.
(b) than died in the Concentration Camps.
(c) during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima.
(d) have ever died in automobile accidents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Billy ask the Tralfamadorans?
2. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
3. What does Billy do the night before his daughter's wedding?
4. Where is Billy when he wakes up from his dream?
5. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)