|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(b) She suddenly fell down dead.
(c) She started to sing and dance.
(d) She began to weep uncontrollably.
2. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
(a) The silhouette of the Ranger's hat
(b) About a million bats falling out of an opening
(c) His father's pocket watch glowing in the dark
(d) Nothing; he is left in total darkness
3. Who promises to avenge Roland?
(a) Edgar Derby
(b) Paul Lazzaro
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) The Three Musketeers
4. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
(a) He ignores her when she asks questions.
(b) She thinks he is going to glorify soldiers in war.
(c) He gets her husband drunk in the kitchen.
(d) He refuses to drink the tea she offers.
5. Why did the Englishman say that Dresden would never be bombed?
(a) Because it was a neutral city
(b) Because it was too far from the border
(c) Because it had no war industries
(d) Because the prisoners of war were there
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
2. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
3. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
4. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
5. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)