|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
(a) They wanted to be as friendly as possible.
(b) They did not need the latrine because they had another one.
(c) They wanted the Americans to feel at home.
(d) They were disgusted by the Americans' messiness.
2. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Ten hours
(b) One day
(c) Two days
(d) Five days
3. How does Billy help Edgar?
(a) He offers to do Edgar's work.
(b) He gives him a syrup lollipop.
(c) He reads to him at night.
(d) He hides things for him.
4. Where does Billy time travel to while in the showers?
(a) He recalls nearly drowning in the swimming pool.
(b) He returns to the Lion's Club dinner in 1957.
(c) He becomes an infant being washed by his mother.
(d) He goes back to the night when he was kidnapped.
5. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Wild Bob
(c) Roland Weary
(d) Bernard O'Hare
Short Answer Questions
1. What connection is there between Werner Gluck and Billy Pilgrim?
2. What is the only book Billy can read on the trip to Tralfamadore?
3. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
4. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
5. Where is Billy when he wakes up from his dream?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)