|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy compare the guard's railroad car to?
(a) A palace
(b) A brothel
(d) A movie set
2. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
(a) A policeman in Chicago
(b) A guard in the prison camp
(c) A taxi-driver in Dresde
(d) The author of a book on massacres
3. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
(a) None of them have been published.
(b) They are all about the war.
(c) Vonnegut has burned every one of them.
(d) None of them have villains.
4. What crime does Billy commit while he is working?
(a) He kills a guard who tries to steal from him.
(b) He steals jewels and puts them in his pocket.
(c) He falls asleep while he is supposed to work.
(d) He eats syrup meant for pregnant women.
5. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
(b) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
(c) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
(d) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
2. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
3. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
4. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
5. What are the Tralfamadorans?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)