|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
(a) It has lace trim on the cuffs
(b) It is much too small for him
(c) He is wearing it backwards
(d) It is made out of blue silk
2. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
(a) The American army advancing
(b) The hobo's body in the weeds
(c) More prisoners coming into camp
(d) Several people from the nearby town
3. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
(b) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
(c) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
(d) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
4. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
(a) They did not need the latrine because they had another one.
(b) They wanted the Americans to feel at home.
(c) They wanted to be as friendly as possible.
(d) They were disgusted by the Americans' messiness.
5. How does Billy help Edgar?
(a) He gives him a syrup lollipop.
(b) He reads to him at night.
(c) He hides things for him.
(d) He offers to do Edgar's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy time travel to while he is on the airplane?
2. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
3. Who broke Paul Lazzaro's arm?
4. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
5. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)