|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who catches Billy at his crime?
(a) Paul Lazzaro
(b) A German refugee
(c) Werner Gluck
(d) Edgar Derby
2. How do the Tralfamadorans view every creature and plant in the universe?
(a) As machines
(b) As doomed souls
(c) As unique individuals
(d) As sacred beings
3. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He has become
(b) He cannot remember his war experiences.
(c) He is an optometrist who is blind.
(d) He does not like fighting.
4. Who guards Billy and Edgar Derby as they work in the slaughterhouse?
(a) A sixteen-year-old boy
(b) Two blonde German soldiers
(c) Paul Lazzaro
(d) An old man with one leg
5. How long does Billy stay in Dresden before it is bombed?
(a) Two months
(b) Six months
(c) Three weeks
(d) Thirty days
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
2. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
3. What is unusual about the war movie Billy watches?
4. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
5. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)