|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
(a) It was a terrible betrayal of the families involved.
(b) It was only slightly worse than grown-up crusades.
(c) It was a bitter waste, but ultimately positive.
(d) It was a glorious event that should be celebrated.
2. What does the Head Englishman give the American soldiers in the theater?
(a) Boxes of pears and apples
(b) A map of the prison camp
(c) A radio tuned to an English station
(d) A lecture on hygiene
3. What are the Tralfamadorans?
(a) A group of anti-war activists.
(b) A secret society of optometrists.
(c) Aliens that see in four dimensions.
(d) People who become Billy's fan club.
4. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
(a) It is made out of blue silk
(b) It is much too small for him
(c) It has lace trim on the cuffs
(d) He is wearing it backwards
5. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She suddenly fell down dead.
(b) She began to weep uncontrollably.
(c) She started to sing and dance.
(d) She turned into a pillar of salt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What complaint is Billy's doctor trying to relieve?
2. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
3. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
4. Whom else board the plane
5. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)