|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
(a) That he knows him from somewhere.
(b) That he's been hungry for weeks.
(c) That he has been in worse situations than this.
(d) The secrets of Trafalmadore.
2. Who is "Princess?"
(a) Roland Weary's wife
(b) A German shepherd dog
(c) The woman in Roland's picture
(d) Billy's first girlfriend
3. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) His mother and his sister
(b) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
(c) His car and his rifle
(d) His best friends back in the United States
4. What did the Polish song remind Billy about?
(a) A vacation he took once to Poland
(b) How much he misses being with his wife
(c) Seeing a Polish farm laborer hung in Dresden
(d) The accent of the Polish prisoners of war
5. What injury does Billy suffer from the airplane crash?
(a) He has only cuts and scratches.
(b) He has broken four ribs.
(c) He has a fractured skull.
(d) He has broken his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
2. What is Paul Lazzaro most proud of?
3. Who guards Billy and Edgar Derby as they work in the slaughterhouse?
4. What is the English translation of "Schlachthof-Funf?"
5. What does the Head Englishman give the American soldiers in the theater?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)