|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Billy time travel to while he is on the airplane?
(a) Back to the moment when he proposed to his wife, Valencia
(b) Forward to the time when his daughter finds him in a cold house
(c) Back to the time he spent with Roland Weary before being captured
(d) Forward to the moment when he first meets Montana Wildhack
2. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Wild Bob
(b) Roland Weary
(c) Bernard O'Hare
(d) Kurt Vonnegut
3. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
(a) His daughter had never seen a river before.
(b) It reminds him of the Danube River.
(c) He wants to see if he can catch a trout.
(d) They want to go swimming in the water.
4. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She began to weep uncontrollably.
(b) She suddenly fell down dead.
(c) She started to sing and dance.
(d) She turned into a pillar of salt.
5. What is Paul Lazzaro most proud of?
(a) He never hurt an innocent bystander.
(b) He was able to fight as a boxer.
(c) He never stole anything in his life.
(d) He never told a lie to another.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
2. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
3. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
4. When does Billy make his first public speech?
5. What does the Tralfamadoran compare a moment in time to?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)