|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
(d) The Glass Menagerie
2. What, according to the Tralfamadoran, is a concept that only appears on Earth?
(a) Free will
3. Which person dies on the railroad trip in Germany?
(a) The hobo
(b) Paul Lazzaro
(c) Edgar Derby
(d) Bernard O'Hare
4. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
(a) His daughter had never seen a river before.
(b) He wants to see if he can catch a trout.
(c) It reminds him of the Danube River.
(d) They want to go swimming in the water.
5. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(a) The Children's Crusade
(b) The Destruction of Dresden
(d) So It Goes
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Billy Pilgrim learn to swim?
2. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
3. Where does Billy time travel to while in the showers?
4. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
5. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)