|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
(a) They use him to test medicines.
(b) They perform intelligence tests on him.
(c) They ask him about Earth culture.
(d) They put him on display in a zoo.
2. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She suddenly fell down dead.
(b) She started to sing and dance.
(c) She began to weep uncontrollably.
(d) She turned into a pillar of salt.
3. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
(a) Nothing would ever be the same.
(b) So it goes.
(d) And that's the end.
4. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) For propaganda purposes
(b) For official records
(c) They are making postcards
(d) They like the Americans
5. What question does Billy ask the Tralfamadorans?
(a) How his life will end.
(b) Where they are and how they got there.
(c) What life on Trafalmadore is like.
(d) Where his mother is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
2. Who is Wild Bob?
3. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
4. How do the Tralfamadorans make Billy climb the ladder?
5. What did Vonnegut study in college?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)