|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roland Weary die?
(a) By shooting himself in the head
(b) Killed by the other prisoners
(c) Killed by a German guard
(d) From gangrene in his feet
2. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In an empty school
(b) In a baby food factory
(c) In a deserted zoo
(d) In a slaughterhouse
3. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
(a) The letter from his mother
(b) His rifle and bayonet
(c) A picture of his girlfriend
(d) A two-inch pencil stub
4. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
(a) None of them have villains.
(b) None of them have been published.
(c) Vonnegut has burned every one of them.
(d) They are all about the war.
5. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
(a) attacking a guard.
(b) stealing food.
(c) taking a teapot.
(d) breaking an egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Billy make his first public speech?
2. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
3. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
4. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
5. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)