|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This took place in:
2. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(a) So It Goes
(c) The Children's Crusade
(d) The Destruction of Dresden
3. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
(a) He worked as a police reporter.
(b) He was a chaplain's assistant.
(c) He was a factory worker.
(d) Working in a restaurant.
4. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
(a) Glowing bouncing balls
(b) Pulsating circles of light
(c) Hexagonal specks of light
(d) Strings of luminous spaghetti
5. What did Vonnegut study in college?
(a) Political science
(c) Creative Writing
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Billy tries to sleep in the railroad car?
2. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
3. What are the Tralfamadorans?
4. What does Vonnegut tell his sons about massacres?
5. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)