|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
(a) He was making fun of Billy Pilgrim.
(b) He was mimicking one of the other guards.
(c) He said something that the German did not like.
(d) He was trying to escape from the POW camp.
2. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
(a) The University of Dresden
(b) Stanford University
(c) The University of Chicago
(d) Cornell University
3. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
(b) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
(c) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
(d) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
4. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(a) That's a pity.
(b) So it goes.
(c) No one really dies.
5. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) They like the Americans
(b) For propaganda purposes
(c) They are making postcards
(d) For official records
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
2. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
3. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
4. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
5. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)