|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Billy time travel to after the Carlbad Caverns?
(a) He returns to basic training.
(b) He travels to the moment of his death.
(c) He returns to the POW camp.
(d) He travels to another family vacation.
2. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Five days
(b) Ten hours
(c) Two days
(d) One day
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) They are making postcards
(b) They like the Americans
(c) For official records
(d) For propaganda purposes
4. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
(a) Pulsating circles of light
(b) Strings of luminous spaghetti
(c) Hexagonal specks of light
(d) Glowing bouncing balls
5. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
(a) It was made to be worn by a woman.
(b) It has silver buttons on the collar and cuffs.
(c) It is the only one made from blue fabric.
(d) It's the only coat from a civilian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
2. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
3. What did Vonnegut study in college?
4. When does Billy make his first public speech?
5. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)