|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Tralfamadoran compare a moment in time to?
(a) A bug trapped in amber
(b) A flickering flame
(c) The reflection in a mirror
(d) A sheet of ice
2. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
(a) than died in the Concentration Camps.
(b) have died from cancer in the last two years.
(c) during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima.
(d) have ever died in automobile accidents.
3. What happens to Billy in 1968?
(a) His father gets into a car accident and nearly dies.
(b) His children try to get him committed to a mental ward.
(c) He is diagnosed with cancer and undergoes surgery.
(d) He survives a plane crash and his wife dies.
4. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
(a) Sit in a corner by himself
(b) Take off his clothes
(c) Promise not to run away
(d) Write a letter to his family
5. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
(a) Take a long walk
(b) Take a nap
(c) Take anti-depressants
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
2. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
3. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
4. How does Roland Weary die?
5. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)