|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
(a) Billy was a great soldier and should be proud of that.
(b) Billy should be proud of his son for joining the Green Berets.
(c) Chaplains are silly and unnecessary in the army.
(d) Billy should not have allowed himself to be captured.
2. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) Bernard O'Hare
(b) The Tralfamadorans
(c) American Army Scouts
(d) A patrol of German soldiers
3. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She started to sing and dance.
(b) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(c) She began to weep uncontrollably.
(d) She suddenly fell down dead.
4. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
(a) He calls up old girlfriends.
(b) He passes out on the living room rug.
(c) He yells at his best friend.
(d) He cheats on his wife.
5. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) One day
(b) Five days
(c) Ten hours
(d) Two days
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the American prisoners given showers?
2. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
3. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
4. Which person dies on the railroad trip in Germany?
5. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)