|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This took place in:
2. Who is "Princess?"
(a) The woman in Roland's picture
(b) Roland Weary's wife
(c) A German shepherd dog
(d) Billy's first girlfriend
3. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) His best friends back in the United States
(b) His mother and his sister
(c) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
(d) His car and his rifle
4. What does Billy compare the guard's railroad car to?
(a) A palace
(c) A brothel
(d) A movie set
5. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) They are making postcards
(b) For propaganda purposes
(c) For official records
(d) They like the Americans
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Billy make his first public speech?
2. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
3. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
4. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
5. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)