|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy compare the guard's railroad car to?
(a) A palace
(b) A brothel
(d) A movie set
2. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(a) The Destruction of Dresden
(b) The Children's Crusade
(d) So It Goes
3. What question does Billy ask the Tralfamadorans?
(a) Where they are and how they got there.
(b) How his life will end.
(c) Where his mother is.
(d) What life on Trafalmadore is like.
4. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
(b) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
(c) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
(d) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
5. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
(a) handcuffs on his wrists.
(b) clogs instead of boots.
(c) his hair in a ponytail.
(d) a blanket instead of a coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
2. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
3. What does the Tralfamadoran compare a moment in time to?
4. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
5. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)