|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he got pneumonia.
(b) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
(c) She thinks he is getting senile.
(d) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
2. What did Vonnegut study in college?
(a) Political science
(d) Creative Writing
3. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
(a) L. Ron Hubbard
(b) Kurt Vonnegut
(c) Philip K. Dick
(d) Kilgore Trout
4. Which person dies on the railroad trip in Germany?
(a) The hobo
(b) Paul Lazzaro
(c) Edgar Derby
(d) Bernard O'Hare
5. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
(a) It was a terrible betrayal of the families involved.
(b) It was only slightly worse than grown-up crusades.
(c) It was a bitter waste, but ultimately positive.
(d) It was a glorious event that should be celebrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the war movie Billy watches?
2. Where does Billy time travel to while in the showers?
3. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
4. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
5. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)