|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do the night before his daughter's wedding?
(a) He waits for the aliens to kidnap him.
(b) He takes a nap while watching televsision.
(c) He talks to his old friend Bernard O'Hare.
(d) He calls an old girlfriend on the phone.
2. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
(a) On Tralfamadore
(b) On the front lawn of the house
(c) In a prisoner of war camp
(d) In the backseat of his car
3. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Wild Bob
(b) Roland Weary
(c) Bernard O'Hare
(d) Kurt Vonnegut
4. What play do the British officers perform for the Americans?
(c) The Trojan War
(d) Sleeping Beauty
5. What is unusual about the war movie Billy watches?
(a) It plays backwards and then forwards again.
(b) It is about Billy's own experiences in the war.
(c) The characters in the movie start talking to Billy.
(d) It stars Roland Weary as the hero of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
2. What are the Tralfamadorans?
3. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
4. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
5. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)