|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
(a) Eight months
(b) A year and a half
(c) Two years
(d) Four years
2. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Ten hours
(b) Five days
(c) Two days
(d) One day
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) For official records
(b) For propaganda purposes
(c) They like the Americans
(d) They are making postcards
4. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
(a) The Germans
(b) Wild Bob
(d) Billy Pilgrim
5. Where does Billy time travel to after the Carlbad Caverns?
(a) He returns to basic training.
(b) He returns to the POW camp.
(c) He travels to the moment of his death.
(d) He travels to another family vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billy's position in the war?
2. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
3. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
4. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
5. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)