|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
(a) He writes a book about his war experiences.
(b) He tells a radio audience that he was kidnapped by aliens.
(c) He leaves his wife for a movie star named Montana Wildhack.
(d) He goes back to Dresden to see what it looks like now.
2. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
(a) As a gift that should be treasured like gold.
(b) Like a river that flows in one direction only.
(c) As permanent fixtures, like the Rocky Mountains.
(d) It's a nuisance; time goes too slowly.
3. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
(a) His sheepskin jacket
(b) His pocket watch
(c) His golden boots
(d) His ancient rifle
4. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(b) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
(c) She thinks he is getting senile.
(d) She thinks he got pneumonia.
5. Who is "Princess?"
(a) A German shepherd dog
(b) Roland Weary's wife
(c) Billy's first girlfriend
(d) The woman in Roland's picture
Short Answer Questions
1. This took place in:
2. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
3. Who is Barbara Pilgrim?
4. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
5. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)