|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vonnegut study in college?
(a) Political science
(b) Creative Writing
2. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
(a) In the backseat of his car
(b) In a prisoner of war camp
(c) On the front lawn of the house
(d) On Tralfamadore
3. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
(a) A guard in the prison camp
(b) A policeman in Chicago
(c) A taxi-driver in Dresde
(d) The author of a book on massacres
4. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She suddenly fell down dead.
(b) She started to sing and dance.
(c) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(d) She began to weep uncontrollably.
5. What, according to the Tralfamadoran, is a concept that only appears on Earth?
(b) Free will
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
2. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
3. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
4. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
5. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)