|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(a) That's a pity.
(b) So it goes.
(d) No one really dies.
2. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(b) The Children's Crusade
(c) So It Goes
(d) The Destruction of Dresden
3. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
(a) stealing food.
(b) breaking an egg.
(c) attacking a guard.
(d) taking a teapot.
4. How many days does Billy travel in the railroad cars before arriving at the camp?
(a) Five days
(b) Six days
(c) Ten days
(d) Twelve days
5. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
(a) A taxi-driver in Dresde
(b) The author of a book on massacres
(c) A policeman in Chicago
(d) A guard in the prison camp
Short Answer Questions
1. What complaint is Billy's doctor trying to relieve?
2. Who promises to avenge Roland?
3. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
4. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
5. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)