|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
(a) A policeman in Chicago
(b) The author of a book on massacres
(c) A taxi-driver in Dresde
(d) A guard in the prison camp
2. What are the Tralfamadorans?
(a) A secret society of optometrists.
(b) Aliens that see in four dimensions.
(c) People who become Billy's fan club.
(d) A group of anti-war activists.
3. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Wild Bob
(b) Bernard O'Hare
(c) Kurt Vonnegut
(d) Roland Weary
4. What question does Billy ask the Tralfamadorans?
(a) Where his mother is.
(b) What life on Trafalmadore is like.
(c) How his life will end.
(d) Where they are and how they got there.
5. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
(a) The letter from his mother
(b) A two-inch pencil stub
(c) His rifle and bayonet
(d) A picture of his girlfriend
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
2. How does Roland Weary die?
3. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
4. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
5. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)