|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
(b) She thinks he is getting senile.
(c) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(d) She thinks he got pneumonia.
2. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
(a) The letter from his mother
(b) His rifle and bayonet
(c) A picture of his girlfriend
(d) A two-inch pencil stub
3. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(b) She suddenly fell down dead.
(c) She began to weep uncontrollably.
(d) She started to sing and dance.
4. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Ten hours
(b) Two days
(c) One day
(d) Five days
5. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
(a) He leaves his wife for a movie star named Montana Wildhack.
(b) He goes back to Dresden to see what it looks like now.
(c) He tells a radio audience that he was kidnapped by aliens.
(d) He writes a book about his war experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person dies on the railroad trip in Germany?
2. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
3. Why are the American prisoners given showers?
4. When does Billy make his first public speech?
5. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)