|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) His car and his rifle
(b) His best friends back in the United States
(c) His mother and his sister
(d) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
2. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
(a) He refuses to drink the tea she offers.
(b) He ignores her when she asks questions.
(c) She thinks he is going to glorify soldiers in war.
(d) He gets her husband drunk in the kitchen.
3. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
(a) An epic
(b) An anti-glacier book
(c) A memoir
(d) An anti-war book
4. How does Roland Weary die?
(a) By shooting himself in the head
(b) Killed by the other prisoners
(c) Killed by a German guard
(d) From gangrene in his feet
5. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(a) No one really dies.
(b) That's a pity.
(d) So it goes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Tralfamadoran compare a moment in time to?
2. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
4. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
5. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)