|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) His best friends back in the United States
(b) His mother and his sister
(c) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
(d) His car and his rifle
2. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Wild Bob
(b) Roland Weary
(c) Kurt Vonnegut
(d) Bernard O'Hare
3. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
(a) during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima.
(b) than died in the Concentration Camps.
(c) have died from cancer in the last two years.
(d) have ever died in automobile accidents.
4. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
(b) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
(c) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
(d) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
5. Why are the American prisoners given showers?
(a) To warm them up after the cold railroad ride
(b) To help kill the lice and germs on their bodies
(c) In order to humiliate the American Army
(d) Because the Germans cannot stand their smell
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
2. Which person dies on the railroad trip in Germany?
3. What complaint is Billy's doctor trying to relieve?
4. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
5. What does the Tralfamadoran compare a moment in time to?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)