|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He has become
(b) He cannot remember his war experiences.
(c) He is an optometrist who is blind.
(d) He does not like fighting.
2. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
(a) The University of Chicago
(b) Stanford University
(c) Cornell University
(d) The University of Dresden
3. This took place in:
4. What happens to Billy in 1968?
(a) He is diagnosed with cancer and undergoes surgery.
(b) His father gets into a car accident and nearly dies.
(c) His children try to get him committed to a mental ward.
(d) He survives a plane crash and his wife dies.
5. What did Vonnegut study in college?
(b) Political science
(c) Creative Writing
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
2. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
3. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
4. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
5. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)