|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
(a) A two-inch pencil stub
(b) A picture of his girlfriend
(c) His rifle and bayonet
(d) The letter from his mother
2. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
(a) have ever died in automobile accidents.
(b) than died in the Concentration Camps.
(c) during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima.
(d) have died from cancer in the last two years.
3. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Bernard O'Hare
(c) Roland Weary
(d) Wild Bob
4. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) American Army Scouts
(b) A patrol of German soldiers
(c) The Tralfamadorans
(d) Bernard O'Hare
5. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In a baby food factory
(b) In an empty school
(c) In a slaughterhouse
(d) In a deserted zoo
Short Answer Questions
1. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
2. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
3. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
4. This took place in:
5. Who is Wild Bob?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)