|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Roland Weary
(b) Kurt Vonnegut
(c) Wild Bob
(d) Bernard O'Hare
2. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
(a) attacking a guard.
(b) breaking an egg.
(c) stealing food.
(d) taking a teapot.
3. What is Billy's position in the war?
(a) Private in the Infantry
(b) Second lieutenant
(c) Corporal in Support Services
(d) Chaplain's assistant
4. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) One day
(b) Five days
(c) Ten hours
(d) Two days
5. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
(a) That he knows him from somewhere.
(b) The secrets of Trafalmadore.
(c) That he has been in worse situations than this.
(d) That he's been hungry for weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
2. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
3. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
4. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
5. Who is Barbara Pilgrim?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)