|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In an empty school
(b) In a baby food factory
(c) In a deserted zoo
(d) In a slaughterhouse
2. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) A patrol of German soldiers
(b) The Tralfamadorans
(c) American Army Scouts
(d) Bernard O'Hare
3. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
(a) He leaves his wife for a movie star named Montana Wildhack.
(b) He writes a book about his war experiences.
(c) He goes back to Dresden to see what it looks like now.
(d) He tells a radio audience that he was kidnapped by aliens.
4. Who is "Princess?"
(a) Billy's first girlfriend
(b) A German shepherd dog
(c) The woman in Roland's picture
(d) Roland Weary's wife
5. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
(a) After dinner in 1957
(b) One morning in 1945
(c) During the march in 1944
(d) On a night in 1967
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
2. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
3. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
4. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
5. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)