|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
(a) He yells at his best friend.
(b) He passes out on the living room rug.
(c) He calls up old girlfriends.
(d) He cheats on his wife.
2. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He cannot remember his war experiences.
(b) He does not like fighting.
(c) He has become
(d) He is an optometrist who is blind.
3. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
(a) And that's the end.
(c) Nothing would ever be the same.
(d) So it goes.
4. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Bernard O'Hare
(b) Kurt Vonnegut
(c) Roland Weary
(d) Wild Bob
5. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
(a) He was a factory worker.
(b) He was a chaplain's assistant.
(c) He worked as a police reporter.
(d) Working in a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
2. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
3. What does Vonnegut tell his sons about massacres?
4. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
5. Who is Wild Bob?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)