|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In a deserted zoo
(b) In a slaughterhouse
(c) In an empty school
(d) In a baby food factory
2. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
(a) His pocket watch
(b) His golden boots
(c) His sheepskin jacket
(d) His ancient rifle
3. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(b) So it goes.
(c) No one really dies.
(d) That's a pity.
4. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
(b) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
(c) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
(d) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
5. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
(b) His best friends back in the United States
(c) His mother and his sister
(d) His car and his rifle
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
2. What are the Tralfamadorans?
3. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
4. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
5. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)