|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
(a) He worked as a police reporter.
(b) He was a factory worker.
(c) Working in a restaurant.
(d) He was a chaplain's assistant.
2. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
(a) The University of Chicago
(b) Cornell University
(c) Stanford University
(d) The University of Dresden
3. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
(a) On the front lawn of the house
(b) In a prisoner of war camp
(c) On Tralfamadore
(d) In the backseat of his car
4. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
(a) As permanent fixtures, like the Rocky Mountains.
(b) As a gift that should be treasured like gold.
(c) Like a river that flows in one direction only.
(d) It's a nuisance; time goes too slowly.
5. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
(a) An epic
(b) An anti-glacier book
(c) An anti-war book
(d) A memoir
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
2. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
3. What are the Tralfamadorans?
4. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
5. How did Billy Pilgrim learn to swim?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)