|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
(a) have ever died in automobile accidents.
(b) than died in the Concentration Camps.
(c) during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima.
(d) have died from cancer in the last two years.
2. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(b) She started to sing and dance.
(c) She began to weep uncontrollably.
(d) She suddenly fell down dead.
3. What are the Tralfamadorans?
(a) People who become Billy's fan club.
(b) A group of anti-war activists.
(c) A secret society of optometrists.
(d) Aliens that see in four dimensions.
4. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
(a) his hair in a ponytail.
(b) a blanket instead of a coat.
(c) clogs instead of boots.
(d) handcuffs on his wrists.
5. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
(a) The University of Dresden
(b) Stanford University
(c) The University of Chicago
(d) Cornell University
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
2. This took place in:
3. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
4. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
5. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)