|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
(a) The Tralfamadorans show up.
(b) His daughter calls on the telephone.
(c) The neighbor's dog starts barking.
(d) A man comes selling magazine subscriptions.
2. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
(b) Take a long walk
(c) Take anti-depressants
(d) Take a nap
3. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
(a) So they could take a picture of his
(b) They wanted him to help with the gardening.
(c) They wanted to play hide and seek with him.
(d) They were angry at him for smiling so much.
4. What does Vonnegut tell his sons about massacres?
(a) Not to be involved in them, or take glee from them.
(b) That they are excusable if done for a good reason.
(c) To run away from them if at all possible.
(d) That they are a necessary part of human history.
5. This took place in:
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
2. When does Billy make his first public speech?
3. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
4. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
5. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)