|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
(a) Take a nap
(c) Take a long walk
(d) Take anti-depressants
2. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(a) So it goes.
(b) No one really dies.
(c) That's a pity.
3. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
(a) breaking an egg.
(b) taking a teapot.
(c) stealing food.
(d) attacking a guard.
4. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
(a) After dinner in 1957
(b) One morning in 1945
(c) On a night in 1967
(d) During the march in 1944
5. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
(b) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
(c) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
(d) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
2. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
3. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
4. When does Billy make his first public speech?
5. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)