|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
(a) He goes back to Dresden to see what it looks like now.
(b) He writes a book about his war experiences.
(c) He tells a radio audience that he was kidnapped by aliens.
(d) He leaves his wife for a movie star named Montana Wildhack.
2. This took place in:
3. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
(a) He calls up old girlfriends.
(b) He passes out on the living room rug.
(c) He yells at his best friend.
(d) He cheats on his wife.
4. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
(a) A guard in the prison camp
(b) A policeman in Chicago
(c) The author of a book on massacres
(d) A taxi-driver in Dresde
5. How did Billy Pilgrim learn to swim?
(a) He took lessons from a girl in a blue swimming suit.
(b) He was on a sail boat that capsized during a storm.
(c) He used to go swimming with other boys in a local creek.
(d) His father threw him into the deep end of a swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
2. What is Billy's position in the war?
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
4. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
5. When does Billy make his first public speech?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)