|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
(a) He stops drinking and becomes sober.
(b) He gets a job delivering phone books.
(c) He becomes a Green Beret in Vietnam.
(d) He settles down and gets married.
2. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(b) No one really dies.
(c) That's a pity.
(d) So it goes.
3. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) A patrol of German soldiers
(b) Bernard O'Hare
(c) The Tralfamadorans
(d) American Army Scouts
4. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
(a) He writes a book about his war experiences.
(b) He goes back to Dresden to see what it looks like now.
(c) He tells a radio audience that he was kidnapped by aliens.
(d) He leaves his wife for a movie star named Montana Wildhack.
5. What is Billy's position in the war?
(a) Chaplain's assistant
(b) Second lieutenant
(c) Corporal in Support Services
(d) Private in the Infantry
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
2. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
3. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
4. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
5. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)