|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
(a) He worked as a police reporter.
(b) He was a chaplain's assistant.
(c) He was a factory worker.
(d) Working in a restaurant.
2. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
(a) He refuses to drink the tea she offers.
(b) He ignores her when she asks questions.
(c) He gets her husband drunk in the kitchen.
(d) She thinks he is going to glorify soldiers in war.
3. What did Vonnegut study in college?
(a) Creative Writing
(c) Political science
4. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(b) She thinks he is getting senile.
(c) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
(d) She thinks he got pneumonia.
5. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He has become
(b) He cannot remember his war experiences.
(c) He does not like fighting.
(d) He is an optometrist who is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
2. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
3. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
4. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
5. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)