|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In a baby food factory
(b) In a deserted zoo
(c) In a slaughterhouse
(d) In an empty school
2. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
(a) Stanford University
(b) The University of Chicago
(c) The University of Dresden
(d) Cornell University
3. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
(a) breaking an egg.
(b) taking a teapot.
(c) attacking a guard.
(d) stealing food.
4. What happens to Billy in 1968?
(a) His children try to get him committed to a mental ward.
(b) He is diagnosed with cancer and undergoes surgery.
(c) His father gets into a car accident and nearly dies.
(d) He survives a plane crash and his wife dies.
5. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(a) The Children's Crusade
(b) So It Goes
(d) The Destruction of Dresden
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
2. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
3. What are the Tralfamadorans?
4. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
5. What did Vonnegut study in college?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)