|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(b) The Children's Crusade
(c) The Destruction of Dresden
(d) So It Goes
2. What are the Tralfamadorans?
(a) People who become Billy's fan club.
(b) A secret society of optometrists.
(c) A group of anti-war activists.
(d) Aliens that see in four dimensions.
3. This took place in:
4. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
(a) He was a factory worker.
(b) He was a chaplain's assistant.
(c) Working in a restaurant.
(d) He worked as a police reporter.
5. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is getting senile.
(b) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
(c) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(d) She thinks he got pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
2. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
3. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
4. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
5. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)