|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
(a) have died from cancer in the last two years.
(b) than died in the Concentration Camps.
(c) during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima.
(d) have ever died in automobile accidents.
2. When does Billy make his first public speech?
(a) In the POW camp in 1944
(b) At a Lion's Club dinner in 1957
(c) To his high school class in 1940
(d) On the radio in 1968
3. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
(a) The University of Chicago
(b) Cornell University
(c) Stanford University
(d) The University of Dresden
4. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(b) No one really dies.
(c) So it goes.
(d) That's a pity.
5. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
(a) He cheats on his wife.
(b) He calls up old girlfriends.
(c) He yells at his best friend.
(d) He passes out on the living room rug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
2. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
3. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
4. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
5. This took place in:
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)