|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
(a) stealing food.
(b) breaking an egg.
(c) attacking a guard.
(d) taking a teapot.
2. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
(a) He calls up old girlfriends.
(b) He cheats on his wife.
(c) He yells at his best friend.
(d) He passes out on the living room rug.
3. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
(a) The Band of Brothers
(b) The Lost Souls
(c) The Last Warriors
(d) The Three Musketeers
4. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She started to sing and dance.
(b) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(c) She suddenly fell down dead.
(d) She began to weep uncontrollably.
5. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
(a) So it goes.
(c) Nothing would ever be the same.
(d) And that's the end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
2. Who is Barbara Pilgrim?
3. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
4. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
5. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)