|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
(a) The Lost Souls
(b) The Band of Brothers
(c) The Last Warriors
(d) The Three Musketeers
2. When does Billy make his first public speech?
(a) In the POW camp in 1944
(b) On the radio in 1968
(c) To his high school class in 1940
(d) At a Lion's Club dinner in 1957
3. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
(a) As a gift that should be treasured like gold.
(b) As permanent fixtures, like the Rocky Mountains.
(c) It's a nuisance; time goes too slowly.
(d) Like a river that flows in one direction only.
4. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
(a) He writes a book about his war experiences.
(b) He goes back to Dresden to see what it looks like now.
(c) He tells a radio audience that he was kidnapped by aliens.
(d) He leaves his wife for a movie star named Montana Wildhack.
5. What is Billy's position in the war?
(a) Second lieutenant
(b) Corporal in Support Services
(c) Private in the Infantry
(d) Chaplain's assistant
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
2. What are the Tralfamadorans?
3. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
4. What happens to Billy in 1968?
5. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)