|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
(a) The Three Musketeers
(b) The Last Warriors
(c) The Band of Brothers
(d) The Lost Souls
2. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
(a) during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima.
(b) have died from cancer in the last two years.
(c) have ever died in automobile accidents.
(d) than died in the Concentration Camps.
3. What are the Tralfamadorans?
(a) People who become Billy's fan club.
(b) Aliens that see in four dimensions.
(c) A group of anti-war activists.
(d) A secret society of optometrists.
4. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
(a) On a roll of wallpaper with a crayon
(b) In the back of a flatbed truck
(c) Typing on a continuous roll of paper
(d) On a matchbook cover by candlelight
5. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(b) She thinks he is getting senile.
(c) She thinks he got pneumonia.
(d) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
2. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
3. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
4. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
5. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)