|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
(a) They wanted the Americans to feel at home.
(b) They did not need the latrine because they had another one.
(c) They wanted to be as friendly as possible.
(d) They were disgusted by the Americans' messiness.
2. Why are the prisoners of war taken back to Dresden after the bombing?
(a) To salvage weapons from the buildings
(b) To dig for bodies in the rubble
(c) To look for survivors of the fires
(d) There is no other place to put them
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) For official records
(b) They like the Americans
(c) They are making postcards
(d) For propaganda purposes
4. Where does Billy work while he is in Dresden?
(a) In a factory
(b) In a kitchen
(c) In a railroad station
(d) In a library
5. What is the only book Billy can read on the trip to Tralfamadore?
(a) The Valley of the Dolls
(b) The Dollhouse Murders
(c) The Sorrow and the Pity
(d) How Green Was My Valley
Short Answer Questions
1. According to this book, by the late nineteen seventies, the United States of America has been. . .
2. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
3. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
4. How does Billy help Edgar?
5. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)