Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only book Billy can read on the trip to Tralfamadore?
(a) How Green Was My Valley
(b) The Sorrow and the Pity
(c) The Valley of the Dolls
(d) The Dollhouse Murders
2. What is Kilgore Trout doing when Billy first meets him?
(a) Yelling at kids to sell newspapers
(b) Eating lunch at a greasy coffee shop
(c) Taking notes for a new novel
(d) Complaining about his book sales
3. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
(b) His best friends back in the United States
(c) His mother and his sister
(d) His car and his rifle
4. Who was Paul Lazzaro's one friend in the war?
(a) Billy Pilgrim
(b) Edgar Derby
(c) Roland Weary
(d) Bernard O'Hare
5. What happens when Billy tries to sleep in the railroad car?
(a) The railroad car starts moving too fast to sleep.
(b) The guards start searching through the railroad car.
(c) Someone in the darkness starts screaming loudly.
(d) The other soldiers tell him to go lie down someplace else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy time travel to after the Carlbad Caverns?
2. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
3. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
4. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
5. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)