Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
(a) It is the only one made from blue fabric.
(b) It was made to be worn by a woman.
(c) It has silver buttons on the collar and cuffs.
(d) It's the only coat from a civilian.
2. Who guards Billy and Edgar Derby as they work in the slaughterhouse?
(a) An old man with one leg
(b) Two blonde German soldiers
(c) Paul Lazzaro
(d) A sixteen-year-old boy
3. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(a) That's a pity.
(b) No one really dies.
(d) So it goes.
4. What play do the British officers perform for the Americans?
(a) Sleeping Beauty
(b) The Trojan War
5. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
(a) That he knows him from somewhere.
(b) That he's been hungry for weeks.
(c) The secrets of Trafalmadore.
(d) That he has been in worse situations than this.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy time travel to while in the showers?
2. How does Billy help Edgar?
3. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
4. Where is Billy when he wakes up from his dream?
5. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)