Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
(a) Water flowing downhill into a large river
(b) The young people in the Children's Crusade
(c) Ants moving their anthill to a new location
(d) Caribou migrating across the Arctic plains
2. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
(a) Four years
(b) Two years
(c) Eight months
(d) A year and a half
3. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He does not like fighting.
(b) He has become
(c) He is an optometrist who is blind.
(d) He cannot remember his war experiences.
4. What happens when Billy tries to sleep in the railroad car?
(a) The other soldiers tell him to go lie down someplace else.
(b) Someone in the darkness starts screaming loudly.
(c) The railroad car starts moving too fast to sleep.
(d) The guards start searching through the railroad car.
5. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) American Army Scouts
(b) A patrol of German soldiers
(c) Bernard O'Hare
(d) The Tralfamadorans
Short Answer Questions
1. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
2. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
3. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
4. How many days does Billy travel in the railroad cars before arriving at the camp?
5. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)