|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) They like the Americans
(b) They are making postcards
(c) For official records
(d) For propaganda purposes
2. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
(a) It has silver buttons on the collar and cuffs.
(b) It was made to be worn by a woman.
(c) It's the only coat from a civilian.
(d) It is the only one made from blue fabric.
3. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
(a) It was a bitter waste, but ultimately positive.
(b) It was a terrible betrayal of the families involved.
(c) It was a glorious event that should be celebrated.
(d) It was only slightly worse than grown-up crusades.
4. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
(a) A man comes selling magazine subscriptions.
(b) The neighbor's dog starts barking.
(c) His daughter calls on the telephone.
(d) The Tralfamadorans show up.
5. What is Billy's position in the war?
(a) Second lieutenant
(b) Chaplain's assistant
(c) Private in the Infantry
(d) Corporal in Support Services
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
2. What, according to the Tralfamadoran, is a concept that only appears on Earth?
3. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
4. Who is Wild Bob?
5. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)