Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He has become
(b) He cannot remember his war experiences.
(c) He is an optometrist who is blind.
(d) He does not like fighting.
2. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
(a) The Band of Brothers
(b) The Three Musketeers
(c) The Lost Souls
(d) The Last Warriors
3. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
(a) Stanford University
(b) The University of Dresden
(c) Cornell University
(d) The University of Chicago
4. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
(a) He becomes a Green Beret in Vietnam.
(b) He stops drinking and becomes sober.
(c) He settles down and gets married.
(d) He gets a job delivering phone books.
5. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
(a) He ignores her when she asks questions.
(b) He gets her husband drunk in the kitchen.
(c) He refuses to drink the tea she offers.
(d) She thinks he is going to glorify soldiers in war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Barbara Pilgrim?
2. When does Billy make his first public speech?
3. This took place in:
4. What happens to Billy in 1968?
5. How did Billy Pilgrim learn to swim?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)