|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy see in the bookstore in Times Square?
(a) A recording of songs by the Four-Eyed Bastards
(b) A magazine with Montana Wildhack on the cover
(c) A picture of himself taken by the German soldiers
(d) A book that describes the Tralfamadorans
2. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
(a) Promise not to run away
(b) Write a letter to his family
(c) Sit in a corner by himself
(d) Take off his clothes
3. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
(a) Four years
(b) Eight months
(c) Two years
(d) A year and a half
4. What does Bertram Rumfoord tell Lily about Billy?
(a) That Billy would be better off dead
(b) That Billy used to be famous
(c) That Billy should be a private room
(d) That Billy was a private in the army
5. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
(a) Swimming in the Hudson River
(b) That he is a giraffe
(c) Marching next to Roland Weary
(d) Flying over the battlefield
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Billy travel in the railroad cars before arriving at the camp?
2. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
3. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
4. What work does Billy do as a prisoner of war?
5. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)