|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
(a) If there were any good hotels inside the canyon itself
(b) If you could go white water rafting on the river
(c) How many species living in the canyon had gone extinct
(d) If many people commit suicide by jumping into the canyon
2. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
(a) It is made out of blue silk
(b) It is much too small for him
(c) He is wearing it backwards
(d) It has lace trim on the cuffs
3. What does Bertram Rumfoord tell Lily about Billy?
(a) That Billy used to be famous
(b) That Billy should be a private room
(c) That Billy was a private in the army
(d) That Billy would be better off dead
4. What is the name of the barbershop quartet who perform on the airplane?
(a) Sixteen Eyes, No Waiting
(b) The Eyemen
(c) The Four-Eyed Bastards
(d) The Four Febs
5. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
(a) Four years
(b) Eight months
(c) A year and a half
(d) Two years
Short Answer Questions
1. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
2. Who is the first person Billy sees when he wakes up after surgery?
3. How does Roland Weary die?
4. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
5. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)