|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the Head American?
(a) A British Officer
(b) Billy Pilgrim
(c) Edgar Derby
(d) Paul Lazzaro
2. What happens when Billy tries to sleep in the railroad car?
(a) Someone in the darkness starts screaming loudly.
(b) The other soldiers tell him to go lie down someplace else.
(c) The railroad car starts moving too fast to sleep.
(d) The guards start searching through the railroad car.
3. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
(a) L. Ron Hubbard
(b) Kurt Vonnegut
(c) Philip K. Dick
(d) Kilgore Trout
4. What does Billy do after getting to the hospital after the plane crash?
(a) He asks for a telephone and calls his wife.
(b) He tells the nurses that he has been kidnapped by aliens.
(c) He asks about his friends in the POW camp.
(d) He has brain surgery and dreams for two solid days.
5. Where does Billy time travel to while he is on the airplane?
(a) Back to the moment when he proposed to his wife, Valencia
(b) Forward to the moment when he first meets Montana Wildhack
(c) Forward to the time when his daughter finds him in a cold house
(d) Back to the time he spent with Roland Weary before being captured
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
2. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
3. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
4. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
5. How do the Tralfamadorans view every creature and plant in the universe?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)