|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the diamond in Valencia's engagement ring come from?
(a) It was an heirloom in Billy's family
(b) Her father gave it to Billy
(c) The coat Billy wore in the POW camp
(d) Billy found it in Dresden
2. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
(a) More prisoners coming into camp
(b) The hobo's body in the weeds
(c) Several people from the nearby town
(d) The American army advancing
3. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
(a) The ushers at his wedding eighteen years earlier
(b) The pallbearers at the funeral for is father
(c) The barbershop quartet who died in the airplane crash
(d) The four guards who survived the bombing in Dresden
4. Professor Rumfoord is said to resemble. . .
(a) Theodore Roosevelt
(b) Howard J. Campbell
(c) Sean Connery
(d) a gorilla
5. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
(a) Billy should be proud of his son for joining the Green Berets.
(b) Billy was a great soldier and should be proud of that.
(c) Billy should not have allowed himself to be captured.
(d) Chaplains are silly and unnecessary in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Polish song remind Billy about?
2. What does Vonnegut tell his sons about massacres?
3. Who does Barbara Pilgrim say she would like to kill?
4. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
5. Where does Billy time travel to while he is on the airplane?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)