|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the barbershop quartet who perform on the airplane?
(a) The Four-Eyed Bastards
(b) Sixteen Eyes, No Waiting
(c) The Four Febs
(d) The Eyemen
2. What does Billy do when Rumfoord tells him that Dresden did need to be bombed?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He starts crying.
(d) He says it was a pity.
3. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
(a) They wanted to play hide and seek with him.
(b) So they could take a picture of his
(c) They wanted him to help with the gardening.
(d) They were angry at him for smiling so much.
4. What did Vonnegut think Dresden looked like?
(b) New York
5. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
(a) The barbershop quartet who died in the airplane crash
(b) The pallbearers at the funeral for is father
(c) The ushers at his wedding eighteen years earlier
(d) The four guards who survived the bombing in Dresden
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
2. How long does Billy stay in Dresden before it is bombed?
3. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
4. What is the source of the "animal magnetism" that Billy feels in the hospital?
5. Who was in the camp hospital with Billy when he woke up?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)