|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
(a) He learned that he needed glasses.
(b) He had heard about Billy from friends.
(c) He had never met an optometrist before.
(d) He had never met a fan before.
2. Where does Billy time travel to while in the showers?
(a) He becomes an infant being washed by his mother.
(b) He goes back to the night when he was kidnapped.
(c) He recalls nearly drowning in the swimming pool.
(d) He returns to the Lion's Club dinner in 1957.
3. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
(a) If you could go white water rafting on the river
(b) How many species living in the canyon had gone extinct
(c) If there were any good hotels inside the canyon itself
(d) If many people commit suicide by jumping into the canyon
4. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
(a) He was a factory worker.
(b) He was a chaplain's assistant.
(c) Working in a restaurant.
(d) He worked as a police reporter.
5. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(b) She started to sing and dance.
(c) She began to weep uncontrollably.
(d) She suddenly fell down dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that causes Billy to cry during the war?
2. Who was in the camp hospital with Billy when he woke up?
3. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
4. What decision does Billy come to while he is in the hospital after surgery?
5. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)