|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
(a) The ushers at his wedding eighteen years earlier
(b) The pallbearers at the funeral for is father
(c) The four guards who survived the bombing in Dresden
(d) The barbershop quartet who died in the airplane crash
2. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
(a) A new overcoat
(b) Cinderella's gown
(c) Silver boots
(d) Somebody's fur hat
3. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
(a) The Germans
(c) Wild Bob
(d) Billy Pilgrim
4. What did the Polish song remind Billy about?
(a) The accent of the Polish prisoners of war
(b) A vacation he took once to Poland
(c) How much he misses being with his wife
(d) Seeing a Polish farm laborer hung in Dresden
5. Vonnegut notes that more people were killed in Dresden than. . .
(a) during the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima.
(b) have died from cancer in the last two years.
(c) than died in the Concentration Camps.
(d) have ever died in automobile accidents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
2. What do Billy, Werner, and Edgar find instead of a kitchen?
3. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
4. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
5. What does Vonnegut tell his sons about massacres?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)