|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom else board the plane
(a) Soldiers like Billy
(b) Aliens from Trafalmadore
(c) Some other opthometrists
(d) Government Bureacrats
2. Who used to live in the room where Billy stays?
(a) George Jean Nathan
(b) Dorothy Parker
(c) Truman Capote
(d) Alexander Woolcott
3. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
(a) The neighbor's dog starts barking.
(b) The Tralfamadorans show up.
(c) His daughter calls on the telephone.
(d) A man comes selling magazine subscriptions.
4. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
(a) It is made out of blue silk
(b) It is much too small for him
(c) It has lace trim on the cuffs
(d) He is wearing it backwards
5. What response does Campbell get from most of the prisoners?
(b) No response
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
2. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
3. Who catches Billy at his crime?
4. How many novels has Kilgore Trout written?
5. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)