|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Billy come to while he is in the hospital after surgery?
(a) To tell the world about Tralfamadore
(b) Never to get married again
(c) Never to get into another airplane
(d) To protest the Vietnam War
2. Why did the Englishman say that Dresden would never be bombed?
(a) Because it was a neutral city
(b) Because it was too far from the border
(c) Because the prisoners of war were there
(d) Because it had no war industries
3. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
(a) To see another performance of Cinderella
(b) To figure out how to built a new latrine
(c) To help elect a leader for their group
(d) To plan how to survive for the next month
4. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
(a) Strings of luminous spaghetti
(b) Pulsating circles of light
(c) Glowing bouncing balls
(d) Hexagonal specks of light
5. What is the English translation of "Schlachthof-Funf?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
2. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
3. What does Billy find in the theater to wear?
4. What does Vonnegut tell his sons about massacres?
5. Who is Barbara Pilgrim?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)