|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
(a) He was a factory worker.
(b) He was a chaplain's assistant.
(c) Working in a restaurant.
(d) He worked as a police reporter.
2. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
(c) Pale worms
3. What does Billy do after getting to the hospital after the plane crash?
(a) He asks about his friends in the POW camp.
(b) He asks for a telephone and calls his wife.
(c) He has brain surgery and dreams for two solid days.
(d) He tells the nurses that he has been kidnapped by aliens.
4. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
(a) He faints and they realize he is feverish.
(b) He starts coughing up blood.
(c) He starts laughing and cannot stop.
(d) He starts throwing up.
5. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
(a) Sit in a corner by himself
(b) Promise not to run away
(c) Take off his clothes
(d) Write a letter to his family
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy start telling people about Tralfamadore?
2. What did Vonnegut study in college?
3. Where does Billy time travel to while he is on the airplane?
4. What happens to Billy in 1968?
5. What did Vonnegut think Dresden looked like?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)