|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Polish song remind Billy about?
(a) A vacation he took once to Poland
(b) How much he misses being with his wife
(c) The accent of the Polish prisoners of war
(d) Seeing a Polish farm laborer hung in Dresden
2. Who is Howard J. Campbell?
(a) One of the prisoners of war
(b) One of the American generals
(c) An American who joined the Nazi Party
(d) The owner of the factory Billy works in
3. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
(a) He faints and they realize he is feverish.
(b) He starts throwing up.
(c) He starts coughing up blood.
(d) He starts laughing and cannot stop.
4. What work does Billy do as a prisoner of war?
(a) He cleans and fills jars with syrup.
(b) He censors letters.
(c) He counts passengers.
(d) He prepares meals.
5. What does Billy do the night before his daughter's wedding?
(a) He waits for the aliens to kidnap him.
(b) He talks to his old friend Bernard O'Hare.
(c) He calls an old girlfriend on the phone.
(d) He takes a nap while watching televsision.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many novels has Kilgore Trout written?
2. What does Billy see in the bookstore in Times Square?
3. Where does Billy time travel to after the Carlbad Caverns?
4. What does the Tralfamadoran compare a moment in time to?
5. What connection is there between Werner Gluck and Billy Pilgrim?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)