|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Tralfamadorans make Billy climb the ladder?
(a) They poke him with long sticks.
(b) They shoot a ray at him.
(c) They threaten him with death.
(d) They ask him politely.
2. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
(a) Stanford University
(b) The University of Chicago
(c) Cornell University
(d) The University of Dresden
3. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
(a) A robot with bad breath
(b) A tree that grows money
(c) A time warp
(d) A cattle drive in space
4. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He is an optometrist who is blind.
(b) He has become
(c) He does not like fighting.
(d) He cannot remember his war experiences.
5. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
(a) It was a terrible betrayal of the families involved.
(b) It was a bitter waste, but ultimately positive.
(c) It was only slightly worse than grown-up crusades.
(d) It was a glorious event that should be celebrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
2. What is unusual about the war movie Billy watches?
3. What does Campbell offer the prisoners if they join the Nazis?
4. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
5. What work does Billy do as a prisoner of war?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)