|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Billy believe that he will die?
(a) January 25th, 1982
(b) September 17th, 1979
(c) February 13th, 1976
(d) October 12th, 1980
2. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
(a) How many species living in the canyon had gone extinct
(b) If many people commit suicide by jumping into the canyon
(c) If there were any good hotels inside the canyon itself
(d) If you could go white water rafting on the river
3. Why does Billy return to Dresden after the war ends?
(a) To find the body of Edgar Derby
(b) To take a picture of his old home
(c) To look for souvenirs
(d) To look for survivors
4. What does Billy do after getting to the hospital after the plane crash?
(a) He has brain surgery and dreams for two solid days.
(b) He asks about his friends in the POW camp.
(c) He tells the nurses that he has been kidnapped by aliens.
(d) He asks for a telephone and calls his wife.
5. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
(a) None of them have been published.
(b) None of them have villains.
(c) They are all about the war.
(d) Vonnegut has burned every one of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
2. How does Billy help Edgar?
3. What does Billy do the night before his daughter's wedding?
4. Why did the Englishman say that Dresden would never be bombed?
5. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)