|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(a) So It Goes
(c) The Children's Crusade
(d) The Destruction of Dresden
2. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) One day
(b) Ten hours
(c) Five days
(d) Two days
3. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She suddenly fell down dead.
(b) She started to sing and dance.
(c) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(d) She began to weep uncontrollably.
4. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
(b) She thinks he got pneumonia.
(c) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(d) She thinks he is getting senile.
5. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
(a) He leaves his wife for a movie star named Montana Wildhack.
(b) He writes a book about his war experiences.
(c) He tells a radio audience that he was kidnapped by aliens.
(d) He goes back to Dresden to see what it looks like now.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
2. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
3. Who is Barbara Pilgrim?
4. What complaint is Billy's doctor trying to relieve?
5. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)