|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
(a) The Destruction of Dresden
(b) The Children's Crusade
(c) So It Goes
2. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
(a) She thinks he is going to glorify soldiers in war.
(b) He ignores her when she asks questions.
(c) He refuses to drink the tea she offers.
(d) He gets her husband drunk in the kitchen.
3. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
(a) On Tralfamadore
(b) On the front lawn of the house
(c) In the backseat of his car
(d) In a prisoner of war camp
4. What is Billy's position in the war?
(a) Chaplain's assistant
(b) Private in the Infantry
(c) Second lieutenant
(d) Corporal in Support Services
5. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
(a) Take anti-depressants
(b) Take a long walk
(c) Take a nap
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
2. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
3. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
4. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
5. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)