|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) A patrol of German soldiers
(b) American Army Scouts
(c) The Tralfamadorans
(d) Bernard O'Hare
2. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
(b) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
(c) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
(d) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
3. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
(b) She thinks he is getting senile.
(c) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(d) She thinks he got pneumonia.
4. What is Billy's position in the war?
(a) Private in the Infantry
(b) Corporal in Support Services
(c) Chaplain's assistant
(d) Second lieutenant
5. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
(a) The Last Warriors
(b) The Band of Brothers
(c) The Lost Souls
(d) The Three Musketeers
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vonnegut study in college?
2. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
4. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
5. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)