|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
(a) As a gift that should be treasured like gold.
(b) As permanent fixtures, like the Rocky Mountains.
(c) It's a nuisance; time goes too slowly.
(d) Like a river that flows in one direction only.
2. What are the Tralfamadorans?
(a) A group of anti-war activists.
(b) A secret society of optometrists.
(c) People who become Billy's fan club.
(d) Aliens that see in four dimensions.
3. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) The Tralfamadorans
(b) A patrol of German soldiers
(c) American Army Scouts
(d) Bernard O'Hare
4. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) His best friends back in the United States
(b) His car and his rifle
(c) His mother and his sister
(d) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
5. When does Billy make his first public speech?
(a) On the radio in 1968
(b) In the POW camp in 1944
(c) At a Lion's Club dinner in 1957
(d) To his high school class in 1940
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
2. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
3. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
4. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
5. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)