|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) American Army Scouts
(b) Bernard O'Hare
(c) The Tralfamadorans
(d) A patrol of German soldiers
2. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
(a) An anti-glacier book
(b) An anti-war book
(c) A memoir
(d) An epic
3. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
(a) They wanted to play hide and seek with him.
(b) So they could take a picture of his
(c) They wanted him to help with the gardening.
(d) They were angry at him for smiling so much.
4. What did Vonnegut study in college?
(b) Creative Writing
(c) Political science
5. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
(a) So it goes.
(c) Nothing would ever be the same.
(d) And that's the end.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
2. What job did Vonnegut have when he was in college?
3. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
4. Kurt Vonnegut tells Mary O'Hare that he is going to call his book:
5. What is Billy's position in the war?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)