|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) A patrol of German soldiers
(b) American Army Scouts
(c) Bernard O'Hare
(d) The Tralfamadorans
2. How does Billy's son Robert straighten out his life?
(a) He gets a job delivering phone books.
(b) He settles down and gets married.
(c) He becomes a Green Beret in Vietnam.
(d) He stops drinking and becomes sober.
3. Why does Mary O'Hare get angry at Kurt Vonnegut?
(a) He refuses to drink the tea she offers.
(b) He gets her husband drunk in the kitchen.
(c) He ignores her when she asks questions.
(d) She thinks he is going to glorify soldiers in war.
4. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She started to sing and dance.
(b) She began to weep uncontrollably.
(c) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(d) She suddenly fell down dead.
5. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
(a) His golden boots
(b) His sheepskin jacket
(c) His pocket watch
(d) His ancient rifle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
2. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
3. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
4. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
5. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)