|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This took place in:
2. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) They are making postcards
(b) For official records
(c) For propaganda purposes
(d) They like the Americans
3. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
(a) As a gift that should be treasured like gold.
(b) It's a nuisance; time goes too slowly.
(c) As permanent fixtures, like the Rocky Mountains.
(d) Like a river that flows in one direction only.
4. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He cannot remember his war experiences.
(b) He has become
(c) He does not like fighting.
(d) He is an optometrist who is blind.
5. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
(a) A man comes selling magazine subscriptions.
(b) His daughter calls on the telephone.
(c) The neighbor's dog starts barking.
(d) The Tralfamadorans show up.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Billy make his first public speech?
2. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
3. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
4. Vonnegut dedicates the book to Mary O'Hare and Gerhard Müller. Who is Gerhard Müller?
5. What is Billy's position in the war?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)