|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
(a) And that's the end.
(b) Nothing would ever be the same.
(d) So it goes.
2. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
(a) A naked woman and a Shetland pony
(b) His car and his rifle
(c) His best friends back in the United States
(d) His mother and his sister
3. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
(a) stealing food.
(b) breaking an egg.
(c) taking a teapot.
(d) attacking a guard.
4. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(a) No one really dies.
(b) So it goes.
(c) That's a pity.
5. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In a deserted zoo
(b) In a baby food factory
(c) In a slaughterhouse
(d) In an empty school
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
2. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
3. When does Billy make his first public speech?
4. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
5. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)