|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
(a) In the back of a flatbed truck
(b) On a matchbook cover by candlelight
(c) Typing on a continuous roll of paper
(d) On a roll of wallpaper with a crayon
2. What happens to Billy in 1968?
(a) He survives a plane crash and his wife dies.
(b) His children try to get him committed to a mental ward.
(c) His father gets into a car accident and nearly dies.
(d) He is diagnosed with cancer and undergoes surgery.
3. This took place in:
4. What happened when Lot's wife looked back on Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) She suddenly fell down dead.
(b) She started to sing and dance.
(c) She turned into a pillar of salt.
(d) She began to weep uncontrollably.
5. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
(a) An epic
(b) An anti-glacier book
(c) A memoir
(d) An anti-war book
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
2. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
3. What was Mackay's opinion about the Children's Crusade?
4. Who is Wild Bob?
5. What are the Tralfamadorans?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)