|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
(b) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
(c) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
(d) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
2. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
(a) He yells at his best friend.
(b) He cheats on his wife.
(c) He passes out on the living room rug.
(d) He calls up old girlfriends.
3. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
(a) That he knows him from somewhere.
(b) That he's been hungry for weeks.
(c) That he has been in worse situations than this.
(d) The secrets of Trafalmadore.
4. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
(a) Bernard O'Hare
(b) American Army Scouts
(c) A patrol of German soldiers
(d) The Tralfamadorans
5. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He does not like fighting.
(b) He cannot remember his war experiences.
(c) He has become
(d) He is an optometrist who is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
2. How did Billy Pilgrim learn to swim?
3. Who is "Princess?"
4. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
5. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)