|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This took place in:
2. What, according to Vonnegut, will be the end of this book?
(a) And that's the end.
(c) So it goes.
(d) Nothing would ever be the same.
3. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
(a) The letter from his mother
(b) A two-inch pencil stub
(c) A picture of his girlfriend
(d) His rifle and bayonet
4. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
(a) The neighbor's dog starts barking.
(b) A man comes selling magazine subscriptions.
(c) The Tralfamadorans show up.
(d) His daughter calls on the telephone.
5. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
(a) On Tralfamadore
(b) In a prisoner of war camp
(c) On the front lawn of the house
(d) In the backseat of his car
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vonnegut study in college?
2. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
3. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
4. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
5. What happens to Billy in 1968?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)