|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play do the British officers perform for the Americans?
(a) Sleeping Beauty
(b) The Trojan War
2. Why does Bertram Rumfoord not want to hear Billy talk about Dresden?
(a) He does not want to have to deal with facts about the bombing.
(b) He is worried that Lily is secretly attracted to Billy.
(c) He does not need any more research about the event.
(d) He does not believe that Billy was really there.
3. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
(a) In a prisoner of war camp
(b) On the front lawn of the house
(c) On Tralfamadore
(d) In the backseat of his car
4. What did Billy know when he boarded the airplane to Montreal?
(a) That his wife was planning to leave him
(b) That the plane was going to crash
(c) That he would never return home
(d) That his business was going bankrupt
5. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
(a) Write a letter to his family
(b) Take off his clothes
(c) Sit in a corner by himself
(d) Promise not to run away
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
2. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
3. Which college did Vonnegut attend?
4. Where does Billy time travel to while he is on the airplane?
5. Who rescues Billy from being beaten by Roland Weary?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)