Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy's position in the war?
(a) Corporal in Support Services
(b) Private in the Infantry
(c) Chaplain's assistant
(d) Second lieutenant
2. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
(a) Takes away his uniform
(b) Spits on his shoulder
(c) Beats him with a rifle
(d) Mocks his accent
3. Why does Vonnegut stop at the Hudson River on the way to see his friend Bernard O'Hare?
(a) It reminds him of the Danube River.
(b) They want to go swimming in the water.
(c) His daughter had never seen a river before.
(d) He wants to see if he can catch a trout.
4. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
(a) On Tralfamadore
(b) In the backseat of his car
(c) On the front lawn of the house
(d) In a prisoner of war camp
5. Who is Barbara Pilgrim?
(a) Billy's daughter, who also married an optometrist.
(b) Billy's first wife, who died in a car accident.
(c) Billy's second wife, who left him for another man.
(d) Billy's mother, who is in a nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
2. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
3. This took place in:
4. When does Billy make his first public speech?
5. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)