|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
(a) It's a nuisance; time goes too slowly.
(b) Like a river that flows in one direction only.
(c) As a gift that should be treasured like gold.
(d) As permanent fixtures, like the Rocky Mountains.
2. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Five days
(b) Two days
(c) Ten hours
(d) One day
3. What does the Head Englishman give the American soldiers in the theater?
(a) A radio tuned to an English station
(b) A lecture on hygiene
(c) Boxes of pears and apples
(d) A map of the prison camp
4. Which person dies on the railroad trip in Germany?
(a) Edgar Derby
(b) The hobo
(c) Bernard O'Hare
(d) Paul Lazzaro
5. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
(a) Caribou migrating across the Arctic plains
(b) The young people in the Children's Crusade
(c) Ants moving their anthill to a new location
(d) Water flowing downhill into a large river
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy time travel to while in the showers?
2. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
3. What is unusual about the war movie Billy watches?
4. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
5. How did Billy Pilgrim learn to swim?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)