|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Englishman say that Dresden would never be bombed?
(a) Because it was too far from the border
(b) Because it was a neutral city
(c) Because it had no war industries
(d) Because the prisoners of war were there
2. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
(c) Pale worms
3. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
(a) The Last Warriors
(b) The Lost Souls
(c) The Three Musketeers
(d) The Band of Brothers
4. Where does Billy time travel to while in the showers?
(a) He recalls nearly drowning in the swimming pool.
(b) He goes back to the night when he was kidnapped.
(c) He returns to the Lion's Club dinner in 1957.
(d) He becomes an infant being washed by his mother.
5. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
(b) Vanilla Ice Cream
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promises to avenge Roland?
2. When does Billy believe that he will die?
3. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
4. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
5. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)