|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy's position in the war?
(a) Private in the Infantry
(b) Corporal in Support Services
(c) Second lieutenant
(d) Chaplain's assistant
2. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
(b) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
(c) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
(d) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
3. How do the Tralfamadorans make Billy climb the ladder?
(a) They threaten him with death.
(b) They poke him with long sticks.
(c) They shoot a ray at him.
(d) They ask him politely.
4. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
(a) Wild Bob
(b) Billy Pilgrim
(d) The Germans
5. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Roland Weary
(b) Kurt Vonnegut
(c) Bernard O'Hare
(d) Wild Bob
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
2. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
3. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
4. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
5. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)