|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Barbara Pilgrim?
(a) Billy's second wife, who left him for another man.
(b) Billy's daughter, who also married an optometrist.
(c) Billy's mother, who is in a nursing home.
(d) Billy's first wife, who died in a car accident.
2. What do the Tralfamadorans say when a person dies?
(a) So it goes.
(b) No one really dies.
(c) That's a pity.
3. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
(a) handcuffs on his wrists.
(b) his hair in a ponytail.
(c) a blanket instead of a coat.
(d) clogs instead of boots.
4. Which person dies on the railroad trip in Germany?
(a) Bernard O'Hare
(b) Edgar Derby
(c) Paul Lazzaro
(d) The hobo
5. Who was in the camp hospital with Billy when he woke up?
(a) No one
(b) Edgar Derby and Paul Lazzaro
(c) A British Officer
(d) Roland Weary and Edgar Derby
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy compare the guard's railroad car to?
2. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
3. What are the Tralfamadorans?
4. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
5. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)