|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vonnegut think Dresden looked like?
(a) New York
2. What, according to Paul Lazzaro, is the sweetest thing on Earth?
(c) Vanilla Ice Cream
3. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
(a) About a million bats falling out of an opening
(b) The silhouette of the Ranger's hat
(c) Nothing; he is left in total darkness
(d) His father's pocket watch glowing in the dark
4. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
(a) To figure out how to built a new latrine
(b) To see another performance of Cinderella
(c) To plan how to survive for the next month
(d) To help elect a leader for their group
5. What is the English translation of "Schlachthof-Funf?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only book Billy can read on the trip to Tralfamadore?
2. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
3. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
4. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
5. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)