|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
(a) How ill-dressed they were
(b) How young they were
(c) How nice they were
(d) How tired they looked
2. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) They are making postcards
(b) For propaganda purposes
(c) For official records
(d) They like the Americans
3. What is unique about the coat Billy Pilgrim gets from the Germans?
(a) It was made to be worn by a woman.
(b) It has silver buttons on the collar and cuffs.
(c) It is the only one made from blue fabric.
(d) It's the only coat from a civilian.
4. What name does Roland Weary give to the group of lost soldiers?
(a) The Last Warriors
(b) The Band of Brothers
(c) The Lost Souls
(d) The Three Musketeers
5. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
(b) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
(c) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
(d) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do after he leaves the hospital?
2. Who broke Paul Lazzaro's arm?
3. What are the Tralfamadorans?
4. What do the American prisoners find at the railroad station?
5. How do the Tralfamadorans make Billy climb the ladder?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)