|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
(a) To see another performance of Cinderella
(b) To help elect a leader for their group
(c) To figure out how to built a new latrine
(d) To plan how to survive for the next month
2. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
(a) Pale worms
3. What happens to Billy in 1968?
(a) He survives a plane crash and his wife dies.
(b) He is diagnosed with cancer and undergoes surgery.
(c) His father gets into a car accident and nearly dies.
(d) His children try to get him committed to a mental ward.
4. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
(a) He was mimicking one of the other guards.
(b) He said something that the German did not like.
(c) He was trying to escape from the POW camp.
(d) He was making fun of Billy Pilgrim.
5. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Wild Bob
(b) Bernard O'Hare
(c) Kurt Vonnegut
(d) Roland Weary
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
2. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
3. What play do the British officers perform for the Americans?
4. Who broke Paul Lazzaro's arm?
5. What was it about the Grand Canyon that scared Billy?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)