|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person dies on the railroad trip in Germany?
(a) Edgar Derby
(b) Bernard O'Hare
(c) The hobo
(d) Paul Lazzaro
2. Why did the English prisoners give their latrine to the Americans?
(a) They were disgusted by the Americans' messiness.
(b) They wanted the Americans to feel at home.
(c) They did not need the latrine because they had another one.
(d) They wanted to be as friendly as possible.
3. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
(a) His ancient rifle
(b) His sheepskin jacket
(c) His golden boots
(d) His pocket watch
4. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
(b) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
(c) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
(d) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
5. What is the first thing both the Germans and the Tralfamadorans have Billy do?
(a) Take off his clothes
(b) Promise not to run away
(c) Sit in a corner by himself
(d) Write a letter to his family
Short Answer Questions
1. Who broke Paul Lazzaro's arm?
2. What is Paul Lazzaro most proud of?
3. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
4. What does the Tralfamadoran compare a moment in time to?
5. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)