|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
(b) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
(c) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
(d) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
2. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
(a) Billy should not have allowed himself to be captured.
(b) Billy should be proud of his son for joining the Green Berets.
(c) Billy was a great soldier and should be proud of that.
(d) Chaplains are silly and unnecessary in the army.
3. Who becomes the Head American?
(a) Paul Lazzaro
(b) A British Officer
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) Edgar Derby
4. Why are the American prisoners given showers?
(a) To warm them up after the cold railroad ride
(b) To help kill the lice and germs on their bodies
(c) In order to humiliate the American Army
(d) Because the Germans cannot stand their smell
5. Who broke Paul Lazzaro's arm?
(a) A German soldier
(b) The Blue Fairy Godmother
(c) A Russian Prisoner of war
(d) Billy Pilgrim
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do when he gets drunk at the party in 1961?
2. Why does the Head Englishman envy the Americans?
3. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
4. What happens to Billy in 1968?
5. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)