|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Englishman say that Dresden would never be bombed?
(a) Because it had no war industries
(b) Because it was a neutral city
(c) Because the prisoners of war were there
(d) Because it was too far from the border
2. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
(a) If you could go white water rafting on the river
(b) How many species living in the canyon had gone extinct
(c) If there were any good hotels inside the canyon itself
(d) If many people commit suicide by jumping into the canyon
3. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
(a) His sheepskin jacket
(b) His ancient rifle
(c) His golden boots
(d) His pocket watch
4. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
(a) L. Ron Hubbard
(b) Kilgore Trout
(c) Kurt Vonnegut
(d) Philip K. Dick
5. Who becomes the Head American?
(a) Paul Lazzaro
(b) Billy Pilgrim
(c) A British Officer
(d) Edgar Derby
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Billy in 1968?
2. Where does Billy time travel to after the Carlbad Caverns?
3. What question does Billy ask the Tralfamadorans?
4. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
5. Where does Billy time travel to while in the showers?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)