|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
(a) How tired they looked
(b) How young they were
(c) How ill-dressed they were
(d) How nice they were
2. Who becomes the Head American?
(a) Edgar Derby
(b) A British Officer
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) Paul Lazzaro
3. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
(a) Nothing; he is left in total darkness
(b) His father's pocket watch glowing in the dark
(c) About a million bats falling out of an opening
(d) The silhouette of the Ranger's hat
4. What play do the British officers perform for the Americans?
(a) The Trojan War
(d) Sleeping Beauty
5. Who is Barbara Pilgrim?
(a) Billy's first wife, who died in a car accident.
(b) Billy's mother, who is in a nursing home.
(c) Billy's daughter, who also married an optometrist.
(d) Billy's second wife, who left him for another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Paul Lazzaro's one friend in the war?
2. How does Roland Weary die?
3. Who is Wild Bob?
4. Why does Billy get a furlough during basic training?
5. What happens when Billy tries to sleep in the railroad car?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)