|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
(a) About a million bats falling out of an opening
(b) The silhouette of the Ranger's hat
(c) Nothing; he is left in total darkness
(d) His father's pocket watch glowing in the dark
2. What is Billy's position in the war?
(a) Private in the Infantry
(b) Second lieutenant
(c) Chaplain's assistant
(d) Corporal in Support Services
3. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
(b) Pale worms
4. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
(a) He was trying to escape from the POW camp.
(b) He said something that the German did not like.
(c) He was making fun of Billy Pilgrim.
(d) He was mimicking one of the other guards.
5. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
(a) That he knows him from somewhere.
(b) That he has been in worse situations than this.
(c) That he's been hungry for weeks.
(d) The secrets of Trafalmadore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the Head American?
2. What are the subjects of Roland Weary's most treasured picture?
3. What was Edgar Derby's job before he joined the army?
4. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
5. How does Roland Weary die?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)