|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Billy, Paul, and Edgar have to go to the theater from the hospital?
(a) To see another performance of Cinderella
(b) To plan how to survive for the next month
(c) To help elect a leader for their group
(d) To figure out how to built a new latrine
2. Who is "Princess?"
(a) Roland Weary's wife
(b) Billy's first girlfriend
(c) A German shepherd dog
(d) The woman in Roland's picture
3. What is unusual about Billy Pilgrim?
(a) He does not like fighting.
(b) He is an optometrist who is blind.
(c) He has become
(d) He cannot remember his war experiences.
4. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
(a) Pale worms
5. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
(a) They wanted to play hide and seek with him.
(b) So they could take a picture of his
(c) They wanted him to help with the gardening.
(d) They were angry at him for smiling so much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
2. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
3. What is the English translation of "Schlachthof-Funf?"
4. Where does Billy find himself the morning after he becomes drunk at the party?
5. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)