|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
(a) Pulsating circles of light
(b) Strings of luminous spaghetti
(c) Hexagonal specks of light
(d) Glowing bouncing balls
2. How do the Tralfamadorans view time?
(a) It's a nuisance; time goes too slowly.
(b) As permanent fixtures, like the Rocky Mountains.
(c) Like a river that flows in one direction only.
(d) As a gift that should be treasured like gold.
3. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
(a) His father's pocket watch glowing in the dark
(b) Nothing; he is left in total darkness
(c) About a million bats falling out of an opening
(d) The silhouette of the Ranger's hat
4. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Two days
(b) Five days
(c) Ten hours
(d) One day
5. What does Barbara think is wrong with Billy when she finds him in his cold house?
(a) She thinks he is distracted by grief.
(b) She thinks he is too proud to ask for money.
(c) She thinks he is getting senile.
(d) She thinks he got pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vonnegut think Dresden looked like?
2. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
3. What is Billy's position in the war?
4. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
5. Who does Roland Weary blame for his death?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)