|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it about the Grand Canyon that scared Billy?
(a) It reminded him of the swimming pool.
(b) He could not see the end of it.
(c) He thought he might fall into it.
(d) He thought a rock might fall on his head.
2. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
(a) Eliot Rosewater
(b) Kurt Vonnegut
(c) Paul Lazzaro
(d) Billy Pilgrim
3. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
(a) Marching next to Roland Weary
(b) Swimming in the Hudson River
(c) Flying over the battlefield
(d) That he is a giraffe
4. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
(a) During the march in 1944
(b) On a night in 1967
(c) After dinner in 1957
(d) One morning in 1945
5. What is the only book Billy can read on the trip to Tralfamadore?
(a) The Sorrow and the Pity
(b) The Dollhouse Murders
(c) The Valley of the Dolls
(d) How Green Was My Valley
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wild Bob?
2. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
3. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
4. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
5. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)