|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
(a) Two years
(b) A year and a half
(c) Eight months
(d) Four years
2. What present does Billy give his wife at their eighteenth wedding anniversary?
(a) Diamond earrings
(b) A sapphire necklace
(c) A cocktail ring
(d) A tennis bracelet
3. What distracts Billy from Campbell's talk?
(b) Edgar Derby
4. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
(a) About a million bats falling out of an opening
(b) The silhouette of the Ranger's hat
(c) His father's pocket watch glowing in the dark
(d) Nothing; he is left in total darkness
5. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Two days
(b) One day
(c) Ten hours
(d) Five days
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut compare Dresden to after it has been bombed?
2. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
3. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
4. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
5. Where did the diamond in Valencia's engagement ring come from?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)