|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Eliot Rosewater
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) Paul Lazzaro
2. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) One day
(b) Five days
(c) Ten hours
(d) Two days
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
(a) They are making postcards
(b) They like the Americans
(c) For official records
(d) For propaganda purposes
4. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
(a) They ask him about Earth culture.
(b) They use him to test medicines.
(c) They put him on display in a zoo.
(d) They perform intelligence tests on him.
5. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
(b) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
(c) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
(d) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
Short Answer Questions
1. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
2. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
3. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
4. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
5. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)