|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
(a) The young people in the Children's Crusade
(b) Water flowing downhill into a large river
(c) Ants moving their anthill to a new location
(d) Caribou migrating across the Arctic plains
2. Who does Barbara Pilgrim say she would like to kill?
(a) Eliot Rosewater
(b) Howard J. Campbell
(c) Edgar Derby
(d) Kilgore Trout
3. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
(a) Nazi Socialists
(b) Jewish people
(c) Russian Communists
(d) American Communists
4. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
(b) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
(c) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
(d) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
5. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
(a) Drop leaflets about freedom
(b) Stop to rescue them
(c) Fire bullets at them
(d) Drop packages of food
Short Answer Questions
1. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
2. What response does Campbell get from most of the prisoners?
3. Who is "Princess?"
4. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
5. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)