|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
(a) The Tralfamadorans show up.
(b) A man comes selling magazine subscriptions.
(c) The neighbor's dog starts barking.
(d) His daughter calls on the telephone.
2. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
(a) Spits on his shoulder
(b) Mocks his accent
(c) Takes away his uniform
(d) Beats him with a rifle
3. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
(a) They use him to test medicines.
(b) They put him on display in a zoo.
(c) They perform intelligence tests on him.
(d) They ask him about Earth culture.
4. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
(a) Drop leaflets about freedom
(b) Drop packages of food
(c) Fire bullets at them
(d) Stop to rescue them
5. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Five days
(b) Ten hours
(c) One day
(d) Two days
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
2. How many novels has Kilgore Trout written?
3. Where is Billy when he wakes up from his dream?
4. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
5. What distracts Billy from Campbell's talk?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)