|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
(a) He starts laughing and cannot stop.
(b) He starts coughing up blood.
(c) He starts throwing up.
(d) He faints and they realize he is feverish.
2. Why do the Germans laugh at Billy's coat?
(a) He is wearing it backwards
(b) It is much too small for him
(c) It is made out of blue silk
(d) It has lace trim on the cuffs
3. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Wild Bob
(b) Roland Weary
(c) Bernard O'Hare
(d) Kurt Vonnegut
4. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
(a) The Red Cross
(b) An abbess in a nunnery
(c) A blind innkeeper
(d) A factory owner
5. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
(a) Caribou migrating across the Arctic plains
(b) Water flowing downhill into a large river
(c) Ants moving their anthill to a new location
(d) The young people in the Children's Crusade
Short Answer Questions
1. How many novels has Kilgore Trout written?
2. Where did the diamond in Valencia's engagement ring come from?
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
4. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
5. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)