|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the American prisoners sleep that night?
(a) In rented rooms
(b) In a church
(c) In a stable
(d) Between large machines
2. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
(a) A factory owner
(b) A blind innkeeper
(c) The Red Cross
(d) An abbess in a nunnery
3. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Ten hours
(b) Two days
(c) Five days
(d) One day
4. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
(a) A time warp
(b) A tree that grows money
(c) A cattle drive in space
(d) A robot with bad breath
5. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
(a) The barbershop quartet who died in the airplane crash
(b) The four guards who survived the bombing in Dresden
(c) The pallbearers at the funeral for is father
(d) The ushers at his wedding eighteen years earlier
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
2. What present does Billy give his wife at their eighteenth wedding anniversary?
3. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
4. What response does Campbell get from most of the prisoners?
5. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)