|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Campbell offer the prisoners if they join the Nazis?
2. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
(a) Eliot Rosewater
(b) Billy Pilgrim
(c) Kurt Vonnegut
(d) Paul Lazzaro
3. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
(a) He learned that he needed glasses.
(b) He had never met an optometrist before.
(c) He had heard about Billy from friends.
(d) He had never met a fan before.
4. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
(a) The Glass Menagerie
5. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
(a) They perform intelligence tests on him.
(b) They put him on display in a zoo.
(c) They use him to test medicines.
(d) They ask him about Earth culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only book Billy can read on the trip to Tralfamadore?
2. What play do the British officers perform for the Americans?
3. Where does Billy time travel to after the Carlbad Caverns?
4. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
5. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)