|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
(a) That he is a giraffe
(b) Flying over the battlefield
(c) Swimming in the Hudson River
(d) Marching next to Roland Weary
2. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
(a) A picture of his girlfriend
(b) A two-inch pencil stub
(c) His rifle and bayonet
(d) The letter from his mother
3. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
(a) Drop leaflets about freedom
(b) Stop to rescue them
(c) Fire bullets at them
(d) Drop packages of food
4. How many novels has Kilgore Trout written?
(b) Two dozen
(c) Three hundred
(d) At least seventy-five
5. Who does Barbara Pilgrim say she would like to kill?
(a) Edgar Derby
(b) Kilgore Trout
(c) Howard J. Campbell
(d) Eliot Rosewater
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
2. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
3. What play do the British officers perform for the Americans?
4. Why is Billy taken to the hospital during the play?
5. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)