|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
(a) A cattle drive in space
(b) A time warp
(c) A tree that grows money
(d) A robot with bad breath
2. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
(a) To a local brewery where they were fed sausages
(b) To a stone cottage filled with other prisoners
(c) To the town jail where they were able to wash up
(d) To the mayor's house in the nearest village
3. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Ten hours
(b) One day
(c) Two days
(d) Five days
4. What does Vonnegut compare Dresden to after it has been bombed?
(a) The surface of the Moon
(b) A huge parking lot
(c) A forest fire
(d) The crater of a volcano
5. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
(a) Paul Lazzaro
(b) Eliot Rosewater
(c) Billy Pilgrim
(d) Kurt Vonnegut
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kilgore Trout doing when Billy first meets him?
2. Why was Trout so surprised to meet Billy?
3. Where did the diamond in Valencia's engagement ring come from?
4. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
5. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)