|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Barbara Pilgrim say she would like to kill?
(a) Eliot Rosewater
(b) Kilgore Trout
(c) Howard J. Campbell
(d) Edgar Derby
2. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
(a) They wanted him to help with the gardening.
(b) They were angry at him for smiling so much.
(c) They wanted to play hide and seek with him.
(d) So they could take a picture of his
3. Who is "Princess?"
(a) A German shepherd dog
(b) The woman in Roland's picture
(c) Roland Weary's wife
(d) Billy's first girlfriend
4. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
(a) Take a nap
(c) Take a long walk
(d) Take anti-depressants
5. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
(a) About a million bats falling out of an opening
(b) His father's pocket watch glowing in the dark
(c) Nothing; he is left in total darkness
(d) The silhouette of the Ranger's hat
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
2. What was it about the Grand Canyon that scared Billy?
3. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
4. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
5. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)