|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Howard J. Campbell?
(a) One of the prisoners of war
(b) One of the American generals
(c) The owner of the factory Billy works in
(d) An American who joined the Nazi Party
2. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
(a) Philip K. Dick
(b) L. Ron Hubbard
(c) Kilgore Trout
(d) Kurt Vonnegut
3. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
(a) About a million bats falling out of an opening
(b) Nothing; he is left in total darkness
(c) The silhouette of the Ranger's hat
(d) His father's pocket watch glowing in the dark
4. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
(a) How young they were
(b) How tired they looked
(c) How ill-dressed they were
(d) How nice they were
5. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
(a) That he is a giraffe
(b) Flying over the battlefield
(c) Marching next to Roland Weary
(d) Swimming in the Hudson River
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Barbara Pilgrim say she would like to kill?
2. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
3. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
4. What distracts Billy from Campbell's talk?
5. What does Vonnegut compare Dresden to after it has been bombed?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)