|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
(b) Pale worms
2. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
(a) A factory owner
(b) The Red Cross
(c) An abbess in a nunnery
(d) A blind innkeeper
3. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
(a) handcuffs on his wrists.
(b) clogs instead of boots.
(c) a blanket instead of a coat.
(d) his hair in a ponytail.
4. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
(a) Billy should not have allowed himself to be captured.
(b) Billy should be proud of his son for joining the Green Berets.
(c) Chaplains are silly and unnecessary in the army.
(d) Billy was a great soldier and should be proud of that.
5. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
(a) Glowing bouncing balls
(b) Hexagonal specks of light
(c) Pulsating circles of light
(d) Strings of luminous spaghetti
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
2. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
3. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
4. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
5. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)