|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
(a) An abbess in a nunnery
(b) A blind innkeeper
(c) The Red Cross
(d) A factory owner
2. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
(a) a blanket instead of a coat.
(b) his hair in a ponytail.
(c) handcuffs on his wrists.
(d) clogs instead of boots.
3. Who is Howard J. Campbell?
(a) One of the American generals
(b) An American who joined the Nazi Party
(c) One of the prisoners of war
(d) The owner of the factory Billy works in
4. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
(a) How nice they were
(b) How ill-dressed they were
(c) How young they were
(d) How tired they looked
5. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
(b) The Glass Menagerie
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
2. What was it about the Grand Canyon that scared Billy?
3. What response does Campbell get from most of the prisoners?
4. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
5. What is Kilgore Trout doing when Billy first meets him?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)