|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
(a) Eliot Rosewater
(b) Paul Lazzaro
(c) Kurt Vonnegut
(d) Billy Pilgrim
2. By the time they reach Luxembourg, Roland Weary is reduced to wearing. . .
(a) his hair in a ponytail.
(b) handcuffs on his wrists.
(c) a blanket instead of a coat.
(d) clogs instead of boots.
3. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
(a) Beats him with a rifle
(b) Mocks his accent
(c) Spits on his shoulder
(d) Takes away his uniform
4. Who offers the American prisoners shelter after the bombing?
(a) A factory owner
(b) A blind innkeeper
(c) The Red Cross
(d) An abbess in a nunnery
5. What complaint is Billy's doctor trying to relieve?
(a) It takes Billy hours to fall asleep at night.
(b) Billy finds himself weeping for no reason.
(c) Billy is unable to focus on his work.
(d) Billy has no appetite and has lost too much weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
2. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
3. What does Billy's doctor advise him to do every day?
4. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
5. Who is Wild Bob?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)