|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
(a) On a night in 1967
(b) During the march in 1944
(c) One morning in 1945
(d) After dinner in 1957
2. What does Billy dream about in the hospital?
(a) Flying over the battlefield
(b) That he is a giraffe
(c) Swimming in the Hudson River
(d) Marching next to Roland Weary
3. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
(a) Spits on his shoulder
(b) Takes away his uniform
(c) Beats him with a rifle
(d) Mocks his accent
4. How long does Billy stay locked in a railroad boxcar before it starts moving?
(a) Two days
(b) One day
(c) Ten hours
(d) Five days
5. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
(a) Billy was a great soldier and should be proud of that.
(b) Billy should not have allowed himself to be captured.
(c) Billy should be proud of his son for joining the Green Berets.
(d) Chaplains are silly and unnecessary in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
2. What response does Campbell get from most of the prisoners?
3. How many novels has Kilgore Trout written?
4. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
5. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)