|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
(a) American Communists
(b) Jewish people
(c) Russian Communists
(d) Nazi Socialists
2. Where does Billy time travel to after the Carlbad Caverns?
(a) He travels to another family vacation.
(b) He travels to the moment of his death.
(c) He returns to the POW camp.
(d) He returns to basic training.
3. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
(a) Philip K. Dick
(b) Kurt Vonnegut
(c) L. Ron Hubbard
(d) Kilgore Trout
4. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Wild Bob
(c) Roland Weary
(d) Bernard O'Hare
5. When was Billy kidnapped by the Tralfamadorans?
(a) During the march in 1944
(b) On a night in 1967
(c) After dinner in 1957
(d) One morning in 1945
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
2. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
3. What was the prized possession of the Commander who captured Billy and Roland?
4. Where did the soldiers take Billy and Roland?
5. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)