|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
(a) Drop leaflets about freedom
(b) Fire bullets at them
(c) Drop packages of food
(d) Stop to rescue them
2. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
(a) Spits on his shoulder
(b) Beats him with a rifle
(c) Takes away his uniform
(d) Mocks his accent
3. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Philip K. Dick
(c) L. Ron Hubbard
(d) Kilgore Trout
4. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
(c) Pale worms
5. What does the Marine major tell Billy at the Lion's Club?
(a) Chaplains are silly and unnecessary in the army.
(b) Billy should be proud of his son for joining the Green Berets.
(c) Billy should not have allowed himself to be captured.
(d) Billy was a great soldier and should be proud of that.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a fan letter to Kilgore Trout?
2. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
3. What interrupts Billy's attempt at napping?
4. What complaint is Billy's doctor trying to relieve?
5. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)