|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the German soldiers do to Roland Weary?
(a) Mocks his accent
(b) Beats him with a rifle
(c) Takes away his uniform
(d) Spits on his shoulder
2. What do stars look like to Tralfamadorans?
(a) Strings of luminous spaghetti
(b) Glowing bouncing balls
(c) Hexagonal specks of light
(d) Pulsating circles of light
3. What question does the Frenchman ask about the Grand Canyon?
(a) If there were any good hotels inside the canyon itself
(b) If many people commit suicide by jumping into the canyon
(c) If you could go white water rafting on the river
(d) How many species living in the canyon had gone extinct
4. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
(a) How ill-dressed they were
(b) How nice they were
(c) How tired they looked
(d) How young they were
5. Which of these was not the subject of a book by Kilgore Trout?
(a) A time warp
(b) A tree that grows money
(c) A robot with bad breath
(d) A cattle drive in space
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the barbershop quartet at the anniversary party remind Billy of?
2. What is Kilgore Trout doing when Billy first meets him?
3. Who is Howard J. Campbell?
4. Why did the German soldiers throw Billy into a shrubbery?
5. What did the German soldiers find on Billy when they searched him?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)