|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
(a) The young people in the Children's Crusade
(b) Ants moving their anthill to a new location
(c) Water flowing downhill into a large river
(d) Caribou migrating across the Arctic plains
2. Who dies in the railroad boxcars?
(a) Roland Weary
(b) Bernard O'Hare
(c) Kurt Vonnegut
(d) Wild Bob
3. How many novels has Kilgore Trout written?
(a) Two dozen
(b) Three hundred
(c) At least seventy-five
4. What is Kilgore Trout doing when Billy first meets him?
(a) Complaining about his book sales
(b) Eating lunch at a greasy coffee shop
(c) Yelling at kids to sell newspapers
(d) Taking notes for a new novel
5. Who is Wild Bob?
(a) The name of a German shepherd in a POW camp
(b) A colonel who lost his entire regiment
(c) A German guard who loved American cowboy movies
(d) The hobo Billy meets in the railroad car
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does one of the Germans beat up an American prisoner of war?
2. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
3. What does Campbell offer the prisoners if they join the Nazis?
4. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
5. What present does Billy give his wife at their eighteenth wedding anniversary?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)