|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hobo in Billy's railroad boxcar tell him?
(a) The secrets of Trafalmadore.
(b) That he knows him from somewhere.
(c) That he has been in worse situations than this.
(d) That he's been hungry for weeks.
2. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Kilgore Trout
(c) Philip K. Dick
(d) L. Ron Hubbard
3. Who, according to Campbell, would the Americans be fighting if they joined him?
(a) Nazi Socialists
(b) Jewish people
(c) Russian Communists
(d) American Communists
4. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
(a) Eight months
(b) Two years
(c) Four years
(d) A year and a half
5. What do the American pilots do when they see the prisoners of war walking through Dresden after the bombing?
(a) Fire bullets at them
(b) Drop packages of food
(c) Drop leaflets about freedom
(d) Stop to rescue them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wild Bob?
2. What do the Tralfamadorans do with Billy?
3. What does Billy see in the Carlsbad Caverns when the lights are switched off?
4. Who is "Princess?"
5. What distracts Billy from Campbell's talk?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)