One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play do the English prisoners put on to welcome the Americans?
(a) The Glass Menagerie
2. Where did the diamond in Valencia's engagement ring come from?
(a) Her father gave it to Billy
(b) Billy found it in Dresden
(c) The coat Billy wore in the POW camp
(d) It was an heirloom in Billy's family
3. What does the author compare the march of American prisoners to?
(a) Water flowing downhill into a large river
(b) Caribou migrating across the Arctic plains
(c) The young people in the Children's Crusade
(d) Ants moving their anthill to a new location
4. What author does Eliot Rosewater tell Billy about?
(a) Kurt Vonnegut
(b) Kilgore Trout
(c) L. Ron Hubbard
(d) Philip K. Dick
5. What do humans look like to the Tralfamadorans?
(d) Pale worms
Short Answer Questions
1. What play do the British officers perform for the Americans?
2. How long had the British soldiers been prisoners of war?
3. Why do the Germans take pictures of Roland and Billy?
4. What surprised the British officers most about the American prisoners?
5. What does Vonnegut compare Dresden to after it has been bombed?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)