1. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
(a) stealing food.
(b) attacking a guard.
(c) taking a teapot.
(d) breaking an egg.
2. This took place in:
3. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In a deserted zoo
(b) In an empty school
(c) In a slaughterhouse
(d) In a baby food factory
4. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
(a) An anti-war book
(b) An anti-glacier book
(c) A memoir
(d) An epic
5. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
(a) On a roll of wallpaper with a crayon
(b) On a matchbook cover by candlelight
(c) Typing on a continuous roll of paper
(d) In the back of a flatbed truck
6. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
(a) They are all about the war.
(b) None of them have villains.
(c) None of them have been published.
(d) Vonnegut has burned every one of them.
This section contains 5,382 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)