1. One of Kurt Vonnegut's war buddies was killed for. . .
(a) breaking an egg.
(b) taking a teapot.
(c) stealing food.
(d) attacking a guard.
2. This took place in:
3. Where in the city are the prisoners of war kept during the bombing?
(a) In a slaughterhouse
(b) In an empty school
(c) In a baby food factory
(d) In a deserted zoo
4. What type of book does Vonnegut tell his friend he is writing?
(a) An epic
(b) An anti-glacier book
(c) An anti-war book
(d) A memoir
5. How did Vonnegut once write an outline for a book?
(a) Typing on a continuous roll of paper
(b) On a matchbook cover by candlelight
(c) In the back of a flatbed truck
(d) On a roll of wallpaper with a crayon
6. What does his father notice about Vonnegut's books?
(a) None of them have been published.
(b) Vonnegut has burned every one of them.
(c) None of them have villains.
(d) They are all about the war.
This section contains 5,382 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)