• Kurt Vonnegut tells the reader about his experiences in Dresden.
• Vonnegut recalls speaking to his friends about writing this book.
• Billy Pilgrim is introduced as being "unstuck in time."
• Billy Pilgrim's biography is given.
• Billy travels in time between writing a letter, following a fellow soldier behind enemy lines in Germany, and various events in his civilian life.
• Billy is captured by German soldiers in 1944.
• Billy travels in time between 1957 and 1967.
• Billy works as an optometrist in 1967.
• Billy travels to Luxembourg in 1944. He and Roland pass German soldiers traveling to the front. They are put into railroad cars.
• The Tralfamadorans kidnap Billy.
• Roland Weary dies, blaming Billy.
• The American prisoners arrive at the POW camp.
• Billy travels between being an infant, playing golf, and riding in the space saucer with the Tralfamadorans.
• Billy goes to the Grand Canyon and Carlsbad Caverns with his...
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)