|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
2. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
3. Ice disappeared to ___________.
4. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
5. How does Greg feel about fighting Nick?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
2. How did Greg get his camera back?
3. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
4. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
5. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
6. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
7. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
8. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
9. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
10. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Greg do after the Regis game? How does he feel about his friend and the girls they meet? What does he do with Kicky?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Greg's relationship with Mtisha and his relationship with Ice. What do the relationships have in common, and what are their differences?
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)