|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
2. What was happening to the man on the street?
3. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
4. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
5. What plans did Greg have for the evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
2. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
3. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
4. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
5. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
6. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
7. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
8. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
9. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
10. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Greg feel about school? How does he feel about his academic subjects? What does he love, and what does he particularly hate? How does he feel about his own abilities?
Essay Topic 2
How does Greg's school and his mother want to help him with his grades? How does he respond to their ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Goldy lectures Greg about being a team player. How does Greg react to this initially? How does it change how he plays?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)