|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg feel about his confrontation with Ice?
2. How did Ice play the second half?
3. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
4. What had happened to Willie King?
5. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
2. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
3. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
4. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
5. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
6. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
7. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
8. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
9. How did Greg get his camera back?
10. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's relationship with his grandmother. Why do you think the author added her to this story?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
Essay Topic 3
Explain what happened during the first game at Regis. When did Greg play? How did he feel about it? What happened when he played?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)