|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
2. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
3. What did the coach call Greg?
4. Where did Greg go to find the camera?
5. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ice betray Greg?
2. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
3. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
4. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
5. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
6. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
7. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
8. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
9. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
10. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is there a scout at the ball game, and what does this mean for the players? Why is Greg upset about it?
Essay Topic 2
How does Greg feel about school? How does he feel about his academic subjects? What does he love, and what does he particularly hate? How does he feel about his own abilities?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Greg's neighborhood in detail, as he sees it through his camera.
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)