|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
2. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
3. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
4. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
5. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
2. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
3. How did Greg get his camera back?
4. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
5. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
6. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
7. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
8. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
9. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
10. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Greg's neighborhood in detail, as he sees it through his camera.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)