|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg feel about his SAT score?
2. Why was Derek depressed?
3. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
4. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
5. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
2. How does Ice betray Greg?
3. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
4. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
5. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
6. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
7. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
8. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
9. How did Greg get his camera back?
10. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what happened during the first game at Regis. When did Greg play? How did he feel about it? What happened when he played?
Essay Topic 3
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)