|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Derek depressed?
2. What did Mtisha get for Greg?
3. What turned Nick away from Greg?
4. What happened to Nick's father?
5. Who is in the game off the court according to Goldy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
2. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
3. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
4. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
5. Whom does Greg talk with while he is waiting for Ice, and what do they talk about?
6. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
7. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
8. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
9. How did Greg get his camera back?
10. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Greg's coach calls him a prima donna. What does the coach mean by the statement, and what is Greg's response?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Ice's actions and their great impact on Greg. How did Ice's actions change Greg in life and on the court?
Essay Topic 3
Greg comes off really tough to most of his teammates, but he has a different relationship with Ducky. Describe his friendship with Ducky in great detail and explain how he helps Ducky.
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)