|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carver's center do to Jimmy?
2. Who turned in Greg's camera?
3. Why did Greg feel hurt?
4. Greg compared crack to ______________.
5. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
2. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
3. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
4. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
5. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
6. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
7. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
8. How did Greg get his camera back?
9. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
10. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
Essay Topic 2
Explain Ice's actions and their great impact on Greg. How did Ice's actions change Greg in life and on the court?
Essay Topic 3
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)