|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turned in Greg's camera?
2. How did Greg go into the second half of the game against Carver?
3. Why was Derek depressed?
4. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
5. What did Derek do after the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
2. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
3. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
4. How did Greg get his camera back?
5. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
6. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
7. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
8. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
9. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
10. How does Ice betray Greg?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Ice's actions and their great impact on Greg. How did Ice's actions change Greg in life and on the court?
Essay Topic 2
Greg comes off really tough to most of his teammates, but he has a different relationship with Ducky. Describe his friendship with Ducky in great detail and explain how he helps Ducky.
Essay Topic 3
How does Greg's school and his mother want to help him with his grades? How does he respond to their ideas?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)