|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
2. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
3. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
4. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
5. What was happening to the man on the street?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
2. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
3. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
4. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
5. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
6. How did Greg get his camera back?
7. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
8. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
9. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
10. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Greg do after the Regis game? How does he feel about his friend and the girls they meet? What does he do with Kicky?
Essay Topic 2
Why don't Greg and the Coach get along? What does Mr. Goldstein talk with Greg about?
Essay Topic 3
How does Greg feel about his school, and what kind of school is it?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)