|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
2. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
3. What did Derek do after the game?
4. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
5. Who was Slam against during the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
2. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
3. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
4. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
5. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
6. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
7. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
8. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
9. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
10. How did Greg get his camera back?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's passion for basketball. What was his playing experience, and how does he feel about playing at Latimer?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Greg's relationship with Mtisha and his relationship with Ice. What do the relationships have in common, and what are their differences?
Essay Topic 3
Greg's coach calls him a prima donna. What does the coach mean by the statement, and what is Greg's response?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)