|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
2. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
3. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
4. Who was Slam against during the game?
5. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
2. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
3. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
4. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
5. How did Greg get his camera back?
6. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
7. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
8. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
9. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
10. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Goldy lectures Greg about being a team player. How does Greg react to this initially? How does it change how he plays?
Essay Topic 2
What does Greg do after the Regis game? How does he feel about his friend and the girls they meet? What does he do with Kicky?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Ice's actions and their great impact on Greg. How did Ice's actions change Greg in life and on the court?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)