|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
2. Where did Greg's camera show up?
3. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
4. Why did ice say that he didn't have time to hang out?
5. Greg tells Miss Fowell that all adults __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
2. How did Greg get his camera back?
3. How does Ice betray Greg?
4. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
5. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
6. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
7. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
8. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
9. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
10. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Ice's actions and their great impact on Greg. How did Ice's actions change Greg in life and on the court?
Essay Topic 2
Why is there a scout at the ball game, and what does this mean for the players? Why is Greg upset about it?
Essay Topic 3
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)