|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
2. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
3. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
4. How did Mtisha think Greg reacted to math?
5. Goldy tell Greg to play for ________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
2. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
3. How does Ice betray Greg?
4. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
5. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
6. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
7. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
8. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
9. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
10. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why don't Greg and the Coach get along? What does Mr. Goldstein talk with Greg about?
Essay Topic 2
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
Essay Topic 3
Greg's coach calls him a prima donna. What does the coach mean by the statement, and what is Greg's response?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)