|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What turned Nick away from Greg?
2. Why was Mtisha happy after the game?
3. What had happened to Willie King?
4. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
5. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
2. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
3. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
4. How does Ice betray Greg?
5. How did Greg get his camera back?
6. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
7. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
8. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
9. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
10. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's relationship with his grandmother. Why do you think the author added her to this story?
Essay Topic 2
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
Essay Topic 3
How does Greg feel about his school, and what kind of school is it?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)