|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
2. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
3. What did Greg have to adjust before he played?
4. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
5. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
2. How did Greg get his camera back?
3. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
4. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
5. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
6. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
7. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
8. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
9. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
10. Whom does Greg talk with while he is waiting for Ice, and what do they talk about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Greg feel about school? How does he feel about his academic subjects? What does he love, and what does he particularly hate? How does he feel about his own abilities?
Essay Topic 2
How does Greg's school and his mother want to help him with his grades? How does he respond to their ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Goldy is often there to help Greg. Describe their relationship in detail and cite all the different ways Goldy helped Greg with tough issues in his life.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)