|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mtisha get for Greg?
2. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
3. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
4. How did Greg feel about Derek?
5. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom does Greg talk with while he is waiting for Ice, and what do they talk about?
2. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
3. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
4. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
5. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
6. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
7. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
8. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
9. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
10. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's passion for basketball. What was his playing experience, and how does he feel about playing at Latimer?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Greg's neighborhood in detail, as he sees it through his camera.
Essay Topic 3
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)