|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ice disappeared to ___________.
2. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
3. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
4. Why did ice say that he didn't have time to hang out?
5. What happened to the building where Ice lived?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
2. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
3. How does Ice betray Greg?
4. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
5. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
6. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
7. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
8. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
9. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
10. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's passion for basketball. What was his playing experience, and how does he feel about playing at Latimer?
Essay Topic 2
Greg comes off really tough to most of his teammates, but he has a different relationship with Ducky. Describe his friendship with Ducky in great detail and explain how he helps Ducky.
Essay Topic 3
Goldy is often there to help Greg. Describe their relationship in detail and cite all the different ways Goldy helped Greg with tough issues in his life.
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)