|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg respond to his opponent's taunting during the game?
2. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
3. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
4. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
5. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Greg get his camera back?
2. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
3. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
4. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
5. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
6. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
7. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
8. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
9. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
10. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why don't Greg and the Coach get along? What does Mr. Goldstein talk with Greg about?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
Essay Topic 3
How does Greg's school and his mother want to help him with his grades? How does he respond to their ideas?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)