|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
2. Why did ice say that he didn't have time to hang out?
3. How did Greg feel about Derek?
4. How did Greg feel about his confrontation with Ice?
5. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ice betray Greg?
2. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
3. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
4. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
5. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
6. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
7. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
8. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
9. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
10. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
Essay Topic 2
How does Greg's school and his mother want to help him with his grades? How does he respond to their ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Greg comes off really tough to most of his teammates, but he has a different relationship with Ducky. Describe his friendship with Ducky in great detail and explain how he helps Ducky.
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)