|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it like playing against Ice?
2. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
3. Who turned in Greg's camera?
4. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
5. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
2. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
3. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
4. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
5. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
6. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
7. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
8. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
9. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
10. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Greg do after the Regis game? How does he feel about his friend and the girls they meet? What does he do with Kicky?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
Essay Topic 3
How does Greg feel about school? How does he feel about his academic subjects? What does he love, and what does he particularly hate? How does he feel about his own abilities?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)