|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Greg went to tryouts?
2. What did Greg think about hospitals?
3. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
4. How many teams were in their division?
5. What kind of car did Ice drive after the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Greg's neighborhood like during the day?
2. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
3. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
4. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
5. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
6. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
7. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
8. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
9. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
10. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Goldy lectures Greg about being a team player. How does Greg react to this initially? How does it change how he plays?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what happened during the first game at Regis. When did Greg play? How did he feel about it? What happened when he played?
Essay Topic 3
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)