|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
2. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
3. Why was the battery on the camera low most likely?
4. What class did Greg do well in?
5. What happened to the teammates after the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
2. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
3. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
4. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
5. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
6. What type of school was Latimer?
7. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
8. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
9. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
10. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is there a scout at the ball game, and what does this mean for the players? Why is Greg upset about it?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what happened during the first game at Regis. When did Greg play? How did he feel about it? What happened when he played?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Greg's passion for basketball. What was his playing experience, and how does he feel about playing at Latimer?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)