|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ice say about his car?
2. What problem does Greg have on the court according to his coach?
3. How did Greg feel about Ice?
4. What did Greg think about his new school?
5. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
2. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
3. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
4. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
5. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
6. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
7. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
8. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
9. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
10. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
Essay Topic 1
Why is there a scout at the ball game, and what does this mean for the players? Why is Greg upset about it?
Essay Topic 2
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
Essay Topic 3
Greg's coach calls him a prima donna. What does the coach mean by the statement, and what is Greg's response?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)