|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Ice drive after the game?
2. For what was Latimer known?
3. How did Greg feel about Ice?
4. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
5. What was Greg's dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
2. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
3. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
4. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
5. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
6. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
7. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
8. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
9. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
10. What type of school was Latimer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Ice's actions and their great impact on Greg. How did Ice's actions change Greg in life and on the court?
Essay Topic 2
What does Greg do after the Regis game? How does he feel about his friend and the girls they meet? What does he do with Kicky?
Essay Topic 3
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)