|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boys were at tryouts?
2. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
3. What were the practices during the week like?
4. How did Greg react when Mtisha refused to accept his apology?
5. What happened to the teammates after the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
2. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
3. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
4. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
5. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
6. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
7. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
8. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
9. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
10. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's passion for basketball. What was his playing experience, and how does he feel about playing at Latimer?
Essay Topic 2
How does Greg's school and his mother want to help him with his grades? How does he respond to their ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Why don't Greg and the Coach get along? What does Mr. Goldstein talk with Greg about?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)