|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pops really feel about the idea of Greg having a tutor?
2. What kind of car did Ice drive after the game?
3. What is really wrong with the woman in the hospital?
4. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
5. What advice did the woman in the hospital give to Greg about his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
2. What type of school was Latimer?
3. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
4. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
5. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
6. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
7. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
8. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
9. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
10. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
Essay Topic 1
Explain what happened during the first game at Regis. When did Greg play? How did he feel about it? What happened when he played?
Essay Topic 2
How does Greg feel about his school, and what kind of school is it?
Essay Topic 3
Goldy lectures Greg about being a team player. How does Greg react to this initially? How does it change how he plays?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)