|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Ice drive after the game?
2. What did Greg think about his own scholastic abilities?
3. Whom did Greg boss around at the St. Peter's game?
4. How did Greg feel about history class?
5. Why does the woman say that she is in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
2. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
3. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
4. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
5. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
6. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
7. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
8. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
9. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
10. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's neighborhood in detail, as he sees it through his camera.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
Essay Topic 3
How does Greg feel about his school, and what kind of school is it?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)