|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
2. How did Greg react when Mtisha refused to accept his apology?
3. How did students get to school?
4. Why was Mtisha mad at Greg?
5. What problem does Greg have on the court according to his coach?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
2. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
3. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
4. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
5. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
6. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
7. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
8. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
9. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
10. What type of school was Latimer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Goldy is often there to help Greg. Describe their relationship in detail and cite all the different ways Goldy helped Greg with tough issues in his life.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Greg's relationship with Mtisha and his relationship with Ice. What do the relationships have in common, and what are their differences?
Essay Topic 3
Greg's coach calls him a prima donna. What does the coach mean by the statement, and what is Greg's response?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)