|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Derek want to do at 6:30 in the morning?
2. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
3. What problem does Greg have on the court according to his coach?
4. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
5. How did Greg feel about his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
2. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
3. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
4. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
5. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
6. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
7. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
8. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
9. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
10. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Greg comes off really tough to most of his teammates, but he has a different relationship with Ducky. Describe his friendship with Ducky in great detail and explain how he helps Ducky.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
Essay Topic 3
Why is there a scout at the ball game, and what does this mean for the players? Why is Greg upset about it?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)