|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ducky act when he's on the court?
2. How did Greg feel about his father?
3. What did Greg videotape?
4. What type of team does Latimer have?
5. How did students get to school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
2. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
3. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
4. Why was Greg sent to the office?
5. What was Greg's neighborhood like during the day?
6. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
7. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
8. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
9. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
10. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain what happened during the first game at Regis. When did Greg play? How did he feel about it? What happened when he played?
Essay Topic 2
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
Essay Topic 3
Greg's coach calls him a prima donna. What does the coach mean by the statement, and what is Greg's response?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)