|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Derek said that what type of people attended Latimerr?
2. What problem does Greg have on the court according to his coach?
3. How did Greg react when Mtisha refused to accept his apology?
4. What did Greg videotape?
5. What kind of car did Ice drive after the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
2. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
3. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
4. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
5. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
6. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
7. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
8. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
9. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
10. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Greg's relationship with Mtisha and his relationship with Ice. What do the relationships have in common, and what are their differences?
Essay Topic 3
How does Greg's school and his mother want to help him with his grades? How does he respond to their ideas?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)