|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Karen drawing?
2. For what was Latimer known?
3. What does the woman in the hospital want to see when Greg has completed it?
4. What type of job did Pops have?
5. Who was Greg's close friend since he was little?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of school was Latimer?
2. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
3. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
4. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
5. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
6. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
7. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
8. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
9. Why was Greg sent to the office?
10. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is there a scout at the ball game, and what does this mean for the players? Why is Greg upset about it?
Essay Topic 2
How does Greg feel about his school, and what kind of school is it?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Greg's relationship with Mtisha and his relationship with Ice. What do the relationships have in common, and what are their differences?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)