|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did students get to school?
2. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
3. Moms talks with Pops about ____________.
4. What class did Greg do well in?
5. How did Greg feel about history class?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
2. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
3. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
4. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
5. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
6. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
7. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
8. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
9. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
10. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Greg feel about his school, and what kind of school is it?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Greg's relationship with Mtisha and his relationship with Ice. What do the relationships have in common, and what are their differences?
Essay Topic 3
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)