|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Derek?
2. What did Greg confess to Mtisha?
3. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
4. How did Greg think that he did on the math test?
5. How did Greg feel about the thought of seeing his mother in the hospital dying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
2. Why was Greg sent to the office?
3. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
4. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
5. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
6. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
7. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
8. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
9. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
10. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the class project Greg has to work on. What is he doing, and who is his partner? What does he think about the project?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
Essay Topic 3
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)