|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mtisha offers to help Greg with ______________.
2. How does Margie view Greg's neighborhood?
3. Why didn't Greg play much at Carver last season?
4. What physical disability did Trip's other have?
5. How did Greg feel when he was on the court?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
2. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
3. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
4. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
5. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
6. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
7. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
8. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
9. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
10. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the class project Greg has to work on. What is he doing, and who is his partner? What does he think about the project?
Essay Topic 2
Greg's coach calls him a prima donna. What does the coach mean by the statement, and what is Greg's response?
Essay Topic 3
How does Greg's school and his mother want to help him with his grades? How does he respond to their ideas?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)