|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Greg play much at Carver last season?
2. What were the practices during the week like?
3. How did Greg feel about Ice?
4. Moms talks with Pops about ____________.
5. What type of job did Pops have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of school was Latimer?
2. What was Greg's neighborhood like during the day?
3. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
4. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
5. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
6. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
7. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
8. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
9. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
10. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's passion for basketball. What was his playing experience, and how does he feel about playing at Latimer?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the class project Greg has to work on. What is he doing, and who is his partner? What does he think about the project?
Essay Topic 3
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)