|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the practices during the week like?
2. What does Ice say about his car?
3. What does the woman in the hospital want to see when Greg has completed it?
4. How does Ducky act when he's on the court?
5. What did Moms make for breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
2. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
3. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
4. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
5. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
6. Why was Greg sent to the office?
7. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
8. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
9. What type of school was Latimer?
10. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Ice's actions and their great impact on Greg. How did Ice's actions change Greg in life and on the court?
Essay Topic 2
How does Greg feel about his school, and what kind of school is it?
Essay Topic 3
In the first game against Carver, Greg let Ice get to him. Describe the relationship between the two friends during the second game. How did this affect the overall outcome of the second game?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)