|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mtisha offers to help Greg with ______________.
2. Derek said that what type of people attended Latimerr?
3. How did Greg feel about crack?
4. Whom is Greg visiting in the hospital?
5. How old is Greg?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of school was Latimer?
2. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
3. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
4. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
5. What was Greg's neighborhood like during the day?
6. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
7. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
8. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
9. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
10. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the class project Greg has to work on. What is he doing, and who is his partner? What does he think about the project?
Essay Topic 2
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
Essay Topic 3
Why is there a scout at the ball game, and what does this mean for the players? Why is Greg upset about it?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)