|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ducky act when he's on the court?
2. What did Greg think about his new school?
3. What type of job did Pops have?
4. What did the team members start calling Greg after the first game?
5. Moms talks with Pops about ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
2. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
3. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
4. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
5. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
6. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
7. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
8. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
9. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
10. What type of school was Latimer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's relationship with his grandmother. Why do you think the author added her to this story?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the class project Greg has to work on. What is he doing, and who is his partner? What does he think about the project?
Essay Topic 3
Ice's party is important to the story in a good way and in a bad way. What were the good and bad aspects of the party?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)