|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg think about his own scholastic abilities?
2. Why was the battery on the camera low most likely?
3. How did students get to school?
4. Who was Greg's close friend since he was little?
5. Why does the woman say that she is in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
2. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
3. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
4. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
5. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
6. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
7. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
8. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
9. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
10. What was Greg's neighborhood like during the day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Greg's neighborhood in detail, as he sees it through his camera.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Ice used his money to show power for the good in front of Greg.
Essay Topic 3
Greg's coach calls him a prima donna. What does the coach mean by the statement, and what is Greg's response?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)