|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Derek?
2. What position did Greg play?
3. What did The Guardians do?
4. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
5. What did Moms make for breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Greg's neighborhood like during the day?
2. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
3. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
4. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
5. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
6. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
7. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
8. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
9. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
10. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the class project Greg has to work on. What is he doing, and who is his partner? What does he think about the project?
Essay Topic 2
How does Greg's school and his mother want to help him with his grades? How does he respond to their ideas?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Greg's relationship with his grandmother. Why do you think the author added her to this story?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)