|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
(a) She was angry.
(b) She didn't know about it.
(c) She stayed as a chaperone.
(d) It made her happy as she left to stay elsewhere.
2. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
(a) A hoodlum
(b) A lawyer
(c) Like he was going to Hollywood
(d) Like he was Pig Pen
3. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) His team lost their game that day.
(b) Slam was leaving.
(c) He lost Slam's video camera.
(d) He failed the test.
4. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
5. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
(b) She warned him not to make any babies.
(c) Basketball strategies.
(d) Special memories from when Greg and Ice were young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
2. How did Greg feel about Derek?
3. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Trinity game?
4. Who is in the game off the court according to Goldy?
5. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
2. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
3. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
4. Whom does Greg talk with while he is waiting for Ice, and what do they talk about?
5. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
6. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
7. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
8. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
9. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
10. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)