|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Greg's main opponent responding to their game?
(a) He was getting mad.
(b) He taunted them.
(c) He upped his own game.
(d) He was impressed.
2. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
3. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
(a) Kissing Kicky.
(c) Arguing with Ice.
4. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) To film his mother making dinner.
(b) He felt bad for losing the camera.
(c) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
(d) To record himself singing.
5. Where did Greg's camera show up?
(a) In Carl's shop.
(b) On the doorstep.
(c) In Derek's room.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
2. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Carver game?
3. Ice disappeared to ___________.
4. How did Greg feel about Derek?
5. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
2. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
3. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
4. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
5. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
6. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
7. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
8. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
9. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
10. How did Greg get his camera back?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)