|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg feel about Derek?
(a) He thought it was good to have a younger brother.
(b) He didn't trust Derek.
(c) He thought his brother was pesky.
(d) He resented Derek for losing the camera.
2. What was wrong with the girl?
(a) She was on the pipe.
(b) She was confused.
(c) She was depressed.
(d) She was sick.
3. What did Derek do after the game?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He cried.
(c) He asked for a photo with Greg.
(d) He took Greg over to his friends to show him off.
4. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
(a) He was impressed, but mostly by Margie's work on it.
(b) He thought it was boring.
(c) He wanted to submit it to a statewide art contest.
(d) He hated the realism of it.
5. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
(a) They were pleased.
(b) They were embarrassed at losing so badly.
(c) They were ecstatic that they won.
(d) They were angry about the ref's calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Greg compared crack to ______________.
2. Who was Slam against during the game?
3. What did Carver's center do to Jimmy?
4. What did Grandma want to talk to Moms about in private?
5. What happened to Nick's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
2. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
3. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
4. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
5. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
6. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
7. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
8. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
9. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
10. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)