|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Greg's main opponent responding to their game?
(a) He was getting mad.
(b) He was impressed.
(c) He upped his own game.
(d) He taunted them.
2. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
(a) A hoodlum
(b) Like he was going to Hollywood
(c) Like he was Pig Pen
(d) A lawyer
3. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
(a) She was angry.
(b) She didn't know about it.
(c) It made her happy as she left to stay elsewhere.
(d) She stayed as a chaperone.
4. What was the point of the Trinity game?
(a) To make Nick look good.
(b) To show off their new strategies.
(c) To destroy the other team.
(d) To buck up Ducky's confidence.
5. Who was Slam against during the game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg have to adjust before he played?
2. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
3. How did Greg respond to his opponent's taunting during the game?
4. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
5. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
2. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
3. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
4. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
5. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
6. How does Ice betray Greg?
7. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
8. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
9. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
10. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)