|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Nick's father?
(a) He broke his arm.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was sent to prison.
(d) He got a job as a coach.
2. Why was Mtisha happy after the game?
(a) It was her turn to play.
(b) She was eager to get home.
(c) She had bet on the game and won.
(d) She happy Ice played so well.
3. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
(a) They were favoring Latimer.
(b) They were calling every tiny little foul.
(c) They were lenient, letting the guys play out.
(d) They were favoring Carver.
4. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
(a) He was intimidated.
(b) He refused to do it.
(c) He thought it was too easy.
(d) He enjoyed the challenge.
5. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
(a) He likes to journal about it.
(b) He replays the scenario for his film.
(c) He draws his feelings.
(d) He likes to go off by himself to think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
2. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
3. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
4. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
5. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
2. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
3. Whom does Greg talk with while he is waiting for Ice, and what do they talk about?
4. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
5. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
6. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
7. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
8. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
9. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
10. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)