|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg feel about Derek?
(a) He thought it was good to have a younger brother.
(b) He thought his brother was pesky.
(c) He resented Derek for losing the camera.
(d) He didn't trust Derek.
2. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) He lost Slam's video camera.
(b) He failed the test.
(c) Slam was leaving.
(d) His team lost their game that day.
3. What did Carver's center do to Jimmy?
(a) He spat on him.
(b) Grabbed him by the throat.
(c) Verbally taunted him about his parents.
(d) Tripped him.
4. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) The kitchen.
(b) He went to the store.
(c) The roof.
(d) The hallway.
5. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
(a) She didn't know about it.
(b) She was angry.
(c) She stayed as a chaperone.
(d) It made her happy as she left to stay elsewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
2. What did the coach call Greg?
3. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
4. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
5. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)