|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
(a) She went every other day, swapping with her sister.
(b) Three months a year
(c) Every month a year, but only for five years.
(d) She wasn't allowed to go at all.
2. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) He lost Slam's video camera.
(b) His team lost their game that day.
(c) Slam was leaving.
(d) He failed the test.
3. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
(a) He enjoyed the challenge.
(b) He thought it was too easy.
(c) He was intimidated.
(d) He refused to do it.
4. How did Greg respond to his opponent's taunting during the game?
(a) His game faltered.
(b) He didn't let it affect him.
(c) He shoved his opponent.
(d) He walked off the court.
5. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) He went to the store.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The roof.
(d) The hallway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
2. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
3. How did Greg go into the second half of the game against Carver?
4. When were Carver and Latimer playing each other again?
5. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
2. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
3. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
4. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
5. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
6. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
7. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
8. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
9. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
10. How did Greg get his camera back?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)