|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
(a) They were angry about the ref's calls.
(b) They were ecstatic that they won.
(c) They were embarrassed at losing so badly.
(d) They were pleased.
2. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
(a) She went every other day, swapping with her sister.
(b) Every month a year, but only for five years.
(c) Three months a year
(d) She wasn't allowed to go at all.
3. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
(a) He hugged her.
(b) He kissed her.
(c) He set her up with Ice.
(d) He walked away from her.
4. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) The roof.
(b) The hallway.
(c) He went to the store.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) To record himself singing.
(b) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
(c) To film his mother making dinner.
(d) He felt bad for losing the camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
2. What did Greg want to do to Mr. Harris?
3. How did Greg feel about his SAT score?
4. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
5. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
2. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
3. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
4. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
5. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
6. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
7. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
8. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
9. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
10. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)