|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
(a) It made her happy as she left to stay elsewhere.
(b) She didn't know about it.
(c) She was angry.
(d) She stayed as a chaperone.
2. Greg tells Miss Fowell that all adults __________.
(a) Hate him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Give up.
3. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
(a) He threatened them.
(b) He guilted them into it.
(c) He used his charm.
(d) He paid them.
4. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
(a) It gave him a quiet time with his teammates.
(b) It gave him time to rest.
(c) It gave them time to plan the strategies before the game.
(d) He loved how everyone looked at him when he got off.
5. What plans did Greg have for the evening?
(a) He was going to a party at Ice's.
(b) Mtisha was making him dinner.
(c) He was having a special dinner with his family.
(d) He had a tutoring session with Mtisha.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg go into the second half of the game against Carver?
2. How many people were at Ice's party when Greg arrived?
3. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
4. What did the coach call Greg?
5. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
2. How did Greg get his camera back?
3. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
4. How does Ice betray Greg?
5. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
6. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
7. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
8. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
9. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
10. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)