|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was happening to the man on the street?
(a) He was having a heart attack.
(b) He was putting on a show.
(c) He was getting arrested.
(d) He was getting beaten up.
2. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) To film his mother making dinner.
(b) He felt bad for losing the camera.
(c) To record himself singing.
(d) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
3. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
(a) He paid them.
(b) He guilted them into it.
(c) He used his charm.
(d) He threatened them.
4. What did Mtisha get for Greg?
(a) A cool jacket.
(b) His video camera.
(c) A ring.
(d) A ticket to a game.
5. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
(a) He wanted to submit it to a statewide art contest.
(b) He thought it was boring.
(c) He hated the realism of it.
(d) He was impressed, but mostly by Margie's work on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Carver and Latimer playing each other again?
2. Why did ice say that he didn't have time to hang out?
3. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
4. What did Carver's center do to Jimmy?
5. Greg compared crack to ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
2. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
3. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
4. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
5. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
6. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
7. Whom does Greg talk with while he is waiting for Ice, and what do they talk about?
8. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
9. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
10. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)