|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Trinity game?
(a) They were happy because Nick was doing well.
(b) They were tense since the game was so close.
(c) They were euphoric that they were so far ahead.
(d) They were depressed because they were losing so badly.
2. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
(a) They regained their confidence.
(b) They became depressed.
(c) They became overconfident.
(d) They started to get nervous.
3. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
(a) He was the assistant.
(b) He was the gopher.
(c) He was in charge of getting permissions signed.
(d) He was supposed to stay out of the way.
4. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
(a) They were angry about the ref's calls.
(b) They were pleased.
(c) They were embarrassed at losing so badly.
(d) They were ecstatic that they won.
5. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
(d) The kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Mtisha calling after the Carver game?
2. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
3. What was happening to the man on the street?
4. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
5. How did Greg feel about Derek?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
2. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
3. How does Ice betray Greg?
4. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
5. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
6. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
7. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
8. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
9. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
10. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)