|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was yelling at the doctor.
(b) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(c) She was sleeping.
(d) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
2. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
(a) Like he was Pig Pen
(b) Like he was going to Hollywood
(c) A lawyer
(d) A hoodlum
3. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
(a) He thought it was too easy.
(b) He was intimidated.
(c) He refused to do it.
(d) He enjoyed the challenge.
4. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
(a) He replays the scenario for his film.
(b) He likes to go off by himself to think about it.
(c) He likes to journal about it.
(d) He draws his feelings.
5. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
(a) He thought Greg was too aggressive.
(b) He thought Greg should have been a bit tougher on the court.
(c) He was very proud.
(d) He didn't say anything about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
2. Why was Mr. Harris in the office?
3. How did Greg go into the second half of the game against Carver?
4. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
5. How did Greg respond to his opponent's taunting during the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
2. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
3. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
4. How does Ice betray Greg?
5. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
6. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
7. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
8. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
9. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
10. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)