Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
(a) The kids.
2. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
(a) College choices.
(b) Basketball strategies.
(c) The tutor.
3. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Trinity game?
(a) They were tense since the game was so close.
(b) They were euphoric that they were so far ahead.
(c) They were happy because Nick was doing well.
(d) They were depressed because they were losing so badly.
4. What happened to Nick's father?
(a) He was sent to prison.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He broke his arm.
(d) He got a job as a coach.
5. What turned Nick away from Greg?
(a) His drug habit.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His poverty.
(d) His game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
2. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
3. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
4. How was Greg's main opponent responding to their game?
5. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)