|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Greg compared crack to ______________.
(a) A playground slide.
(b) Having AIDS.
(c) A long, dark tunnel.
(d) A vibrant party.
2. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
(a) She was angry.
(b) It made her happy as she left to stay elsewhere.
(c) She stayed as a chaperone.
(d) She didn't know about it.
3. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
(a) He was in charge of getting permissions signed.
(b) He was the assistant.
(c) He was supposed to stay out of the way.
(d) He was the gopher.
4. What was the point of the Trinity game?
(a) To buck up Ducky's confidence.
(b) To show off their new strategies.
(c) To destroy the other team.
(d) To make Nick look good.
5. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
(a) For aggressiveness.
(b) For traveling.
(c) For starting too soon.
(d) For going the wrong way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
2. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
3. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
4. Why was Mtisha happy after the game?
5. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ice betray Greg?
2. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
3. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
4. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
5. How did Greg get his camera back?
6. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
7. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
8. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
9. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
10. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)