|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ice play the second half?
(a) He dominated the court.
(b) He seemed scared of Brothers.
(c) He was super aggressive.
(d) He was all right, but not great.
2. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
3. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
(a) They walked off the court.
(b) They were taken out.
(c) They were given new players to guard.
(d) They got into a major fight.
4. Why did Latimer think they were going to win against Carver?
(a) Ice was injured.
(b) They had beaten them the last time.
(c) Greg told them they would.
(d) They knew they were faster.
5. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
(a) He kissed her.
(b) He set her up with Ice.
(c) He hugged her.
(d) He walked away from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
2. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
3. What did Carver's center do to Jimmy?
4. What was happening to the man on the street?
5. What did Derek do after the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
2. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
3. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
4. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
5. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
6. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
7. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
8. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
9. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
10. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)