|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
(a) He likes to journal about it.
(b) He draws his feelings.
(c) He replays the scenario for his film.
(d) He likes to go off by himself to think about it.
2. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
(a) The kids.
3. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
(a) They were lenient, letting the guys play out.
(b) They were calling every tiny little foul.
(c) They were favoring Carver.
(d) They were favoring Latimer.
4. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) The hallway.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The roof.
(d) He went to the store.
5. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
(b) Arguing with Ice.
(d) Kissing Kicky.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mtisha think Greg reacted to math?
2. What had happened to Willie King?
3. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Trinity game?
4. How did Greg feel about the truth in his life?
5. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
2. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
3. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
4. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
5. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
6. How does Ice betray Greg?
7. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
8. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
9. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
10. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)