|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
(c) A college scout .
(d) His father.
2. Where did Greg go to find the camera?
(a) Ice's home.
(b) Carl's shop.
3. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
(a) He was drug-free.
(b) He could show up on time.
(c) He was studying.
(d) He loved her.
4. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) To record himself singing.
(b) He felt bad for losing the camera.
(c) To film his mother making dinner.
(d) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
5. How did Ice play the second half?
(a) He seemed scared of Brothers.
(b) He dominated the court.
(c) He was all right, but not great.
(d) He was super aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were at Ice's party when Greg arrived?
2. What plans did Greg have for the evening?
3. How did Greg feel about his SAT score?
4. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
5. What was it like playing against Ice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
2. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
3. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
4. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
5. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
6. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
7. What is holding Greg back from chances at a college scholarship?
8. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
9. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
10. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)