|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Nick's father?
(a) He broke his arm.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was sent to prison.
(d) He got a job as a coach.
2. What plans did Greg have for the evening?
(a) He was going to a party at Ice's.
(b) Mtisha was making him dinner.
(c) He had a tutoring session with Mtisha.
(d) He was having a special dinner with his family.
3. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) He lost Slam's video camera.
(b) His team lost their game that day.
(c) He failed the test.
(d) Slam was leaving.
4. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) To film his mother making dinner.
(b) He felt bad for losing the camera.
(c) To record himself singing.
(d) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
5. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
(a) Three months a year
(b) Every month a year, but only for five years.
(c) She wasn't allowed to go at all.
(d) She went every other day, swapping with her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were at Ice's party when Greg arrived?
2. How did Mtisha think Greg reacted to math?
3. What had happened to Willie King?
4. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
5. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
2. Whom does Greg talk with while he is waiting for Ice, and what do they talk about?
3. What was Ducky like out on the court, and how did Greg help him?
4. How does Ice betray Greg?
5. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
6. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
7. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
8. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
9. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
10. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)