|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) He lost Slam's video camera.
(b) His team lost their game that day.
(c) He failed the test.
(d) Slam was leaving.
2. How did Greg feel watching the game at Carver?
3. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
(a) He played very poorly.
(b) He acted like he knew what he was doing.
(c) He had a new competence on the court.
(d) He finally got to Slam the ball.
4. Who is in the game off the court according to Goldy?
(a) Just Greg.
(b) Just Ice.
(d) Greg, Ice, and Mtisha.
5. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
(a) Basketball strategies.
(c) College choices.
(d) The tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
2. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
3. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
4. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
5. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
2. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
3. How did Greg get his camera back?
4. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
5. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
6. How is Greg challenged at the Carver game?
7. What does Pops think about the game and his sons playing?
8. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
9. How does Ice betray Greg?
10. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)