|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Greg go to find the camera?
(a) Carl's shop.
(b) Ice's home.
2. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
(b) Special memories from when Greg and Ice were young.
(c) Basketball strategies.
(d) She warned him not to make any babies.
3. What was happening to the man on the street?
(a) He was having a heart attack.
(b) He was putting on a show.
(c) He was getting arrested.
(d) He was getting beaten up.
4. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
(a) They became overconfident.
(b) They regained their confidence.
(c) They became depressed.
(d) They started to get nervous.
5. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ice disappeared to ___________.
2. How did Ice play the second half?
3. What did the coach call Greg?
4. What had happened to Willie King?
5. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Greg nervous about the game between Carver and Trinity?
2. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
3. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
4. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
5. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
6. Who is Brothers, and how does Greg deal with him?
7. Whom does Greg talk with while he is waiting for Ice, and what do they talk about?
8. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
9. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
10. How does the second half of the game go, especially between Ice and Greg?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)