|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
(a) He was supposed to stay out of the way.
(b) He was the gopher.
(c) He was the assistant.
(d) He was in charge of getting permissions signed.
2. Who is in the game off the court according to Goldy?
(a) Just Ice.
(c) Greg, Ice, and Mtisha.
(d) Just Greg.
3. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
(a) The kids.
4. What did Carver's center do to Jimmy?
(a) Grabbed him by the throat.
(b) Tripped him.
(c) He spat on him.
(d) Verbally taunted him about his parents.
5. What was happening to the man on the street?
(a) He was putting on a show.
(b) He was getting beaten up.
(c) He was having a heart attack.
(d) He was getting arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ice disappeared to ___________.
2. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
3. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Trinity game?
4. What was the point of the Trinity game?
5. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
2. How does Ice betray Greg?
3. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
4. How does Greg feel about his Pops?
5. How did Greg get his camera back?
6. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
7. What happens when Derek loses the video camera?
8. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
9. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
10. Why was Derek upset, and how did Greg respond to the situation?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)