|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Karen ask Greg to do for her?
(a) Pose for her.
(b) Get her some crack.
(c) Show her how to kiss properly.
(d) Find her a camera
2. For what was Latimer known?
(d) Visual arts .
3. What did Ice want to buy?
(b) A beeper.
(c) A car.
(d) Some textbooks.
4. How did Greg react when Mtisha refused to accept his apology?
(a) He bombarded her with notes of apology.
(b) He became angry and slammed the door and her face.
(c) He told her that she was a loser and walked out.
(d) He decided to put her out of his life.
5. What is really wrong with the woman in the hospital?
(a) They don't know.
(c) She has pneumonia.
(d) She has a tumor that's spreading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Karen drawing?
2. What happened to the teammates after the game?
3. What problem does Greg have on the court according to his coach?
4. What type of film did Greg and his partner decide to do?
5. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
2. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
3. How does Greg respond to the news Mtisha gives him?
4. How is the game with Latimer going by halftime?
5. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
6. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
7. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
8. How does Ice help the man having a heart attack?
9. How does Greg feel at school the day after the game?
10. What is Ice's party like before the drunk girl crashes the party?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)