|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did students get to school?
(b) Their parents drove them.
(c) They walked.
(d) Bus and train.
2. How does Ducky act when he's on the court?
(c) He freezes.
3. What type of job did Pops have?
(c) He didn't have a job since he had been laid off.
(d) Cab driver.
4. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
(a) He thought something had happened to Derek.
(b) He thought he was going to be kicked off the team.
(c) He had no idea why he was called to the office.
(d) He thought he was going to be reprimanded for his attitude.
5. What was Karen drawing?
(a) Greg's face.
(b) Greg's hands.
(c) A basketball.
(d) Greg's eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did The Guardians do?
2. How did Mtisha's mom respond to Greg's request to talk with her daughter?
3. How did Greg think that he did on the math test?
4. What is really wrong with the woman in the hospital?
5. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
2. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
3. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
4. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
5. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
6. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
7. What was Greg's neighborhood like during the day?
8. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
9. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
10. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)