|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Margie view Greg's neighborhood?
(a) She is in awe of the posh surroundings.
(b) She thinks he lives in the ghetto.
(c) She says it is just like her neighborhood.
(d) She doesn't say anything about it.
2. How did Greg think that he did on the math test?
(a) He thought he did all right.
(b) He thought he aced it.
(c) He wasn't sure.
(d) He knew he failed it.
3. What was Greg's dream?
(a) To become a coach.
(b) To play for the NBA.
(c) To make basketball movies.
(d) To become an artist.
4. With whom is Greg in love?
5. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
(b) Mr. Tate
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothered Greg about the game strategy?
2. How did Greg feel about crack?
3. What does the woman in the hospital want to see when Greg has completed it?
4. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
5. What type of job did Pops have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
2. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
3. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
4. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
5. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
6. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
7. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
8. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
9. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
10. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)