|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
(a) The students shunned him.
(b) He became quite popular.
(c) The students respected him.
(d) The students laughed at him.
2. Whom did Greg boss around at the St. Peter's game?
3. How did Greg feel when he was on the court?
(a) Like he could fly.
(d) Really, really good.
4. How did Moms feel about Greg and his schoolwork?
(a) She really cared.
(b) She was overly strict.
(c) She was illiterate, so she didn't understand what was going on.
(d) She didn't want to be involved.
5. What did Ice want to buy?
(a) A car.
(b) Some textbooks.
(d) A beeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mtisha offers to help Greg with ______________.
2. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
3. Mtisha thought Ice was getting involved with ____________.
4. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
5. How many teams were in their division?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
2. How did Greg get his camera back?
3. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
4. Why was Greg sent to the office?
5. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
6. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
7. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
8. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
9. How does Greg respond to the news Mtisha gives him?
10. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)