|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
(a) His arm injury.
(b) His low grades.
(c) His ankle injury.
(d) His job.
2. How old is Greg?
3. What physical disability did Trip's other have?
(a) He was blind.
(b) He was deaf.
(c) He was missing a leg.
(d) He was missing an arm.
4. How did Greg react when Mtisha refused to accept his apology?
(a) He decided to put her out of his life.
(b) He bombarded her with notes of apology.
(c) He told her that she was a loser and walked out.
(d) He became angry and slammed the door and her face.
5. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
(a) The students laughed at him.
(b) He became quite popular.
(c) The students respected him.
(d) The students shunned him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
2. What did Greg do to show Mtisha how sorry he was?
3. How did Greg feel about Ice?
4. What did Greg think about hospitals?
5. How did Greg feel when he looked at the problems on the math test?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
2. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
3. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
4. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
5. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
6. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
7. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
8. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
9. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
10. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)