|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg do to show Mtisha how sorry he was?
(a) He cried.
(b) He got down on his knees and apologized.
(c) He wrote her a poem.
(d) He bought her flowers.
2. What happened during the first game after Greg had been put in?
(a) They came back and won the game.
(b) His teammates turned on him.
(c) The other team stepped up their game.
(d) He was injured.
3. What did Greg do in the car with Kicky?
(a) They talked about basketball.
(b) They smoked together.
(c) They were kissing.
(d) They talked about school.
4. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
(a) His arm injury.
(b) His low grades.
(c) His ankle injury.
(d) His job.
5. What did Greg think about his new school?
(a) He loved their basketball team.
(b) He though the kids were too standoffish.
(c) He wanted to stick with it.
(d) He hated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothered Greg about the game strategy?
2. What did Mtisha tell Greg not to do?
3. How did Greg feel about history class?
4. What did the team members start calling Greg after the first game?
5. How did Greg feel about Ice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
2. How did Goldy help Greg after Greg's confrontation with Mr. Parrish?
3. Why does Mtisha call Greg after Ice's party?
4. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
5. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
6. How does Greg feel at school the day after the game?
7. What happens when the coach asks Greg to join the game at Hunter at the end of the first half?
8. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
9. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
10. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)