|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ice say about his car?
(a) It's a piece of junk.
(b) He will sell it to Greg.
(c) It's the best car he ever owned.
(d) He says it doesn't belong to him.
2. What problem does Greg have on the court according to his coach?
(a) He is too slow.
(b) He is too short.
(c) He has to learn to control his temper.
(d) He is not a team player.
3. How did Greg feel about Ice?
(a) He felt like they were brothers.
(b) He is jealous of the boy.
(c) He hates him.
(d) They are decent friends.
4. What did Greg think about his new school?
(a) He wanted to stick with it.
(b) He loved their basketball team.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He though the kids were too standoffish.
5. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
(a) His job.
(b) His low grades.
(c) His ankle injury.
(d) His arm injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was Latimer known?
2. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
3. What type of team does Latimer have?
4. How did Greg react when Mtisha refused to accept his apology?
5. What did Greg do to show Mtisha how sorry he was?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Greg get into a fight with Jimmy, and what did Nick think about it?
2. What are Greg's plans for the evening, and how does he feel about them?
3. How does Greg feel about visiting his former school?
4. Why did the doctors let Greg's grandma out of the hospital?
5. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
6. What does Ice look like when Greg goes outside and finds him on the street, and how does Greg respond to the way he looks?
7. How does Greg feel about the adults in his life?
8. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
9. Why is the college scout at the game, and how does Greg feel about it?
10. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)