|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg videotape?
(a) A road race.
(b) His neighborhood.
(c) A family dinner.
(d) A drug deal.
2. What bothered Greg about the game strategy?
(a) He didn't think it was aggressive enough.
(b) He thought the plays were too obvious.
(c) He wasn't a starter.
(d) He thought it was overly aggressive.
3. How did Greg feel about history class?
(a) He thought it was very exciting.
(b) He thought it was boring and made no difference.
(c) He felt very connected to the past.
(d) He loved the war stories.
4. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
(a) The students shunned him.
(b) The students respected him.
(c) He became quite popular.
(d) The students laughed at him.
5. What did Greg think about his new school?
(a) He loved their basketball team.
(b) He though the kids were too standoffish.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He wanted to stick with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
2. Why was Mtisha mad at Greg?
3. Whom is Greg visiting in the hospital?
4. How did Greg think that he did on the math test?
5. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
2. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
3. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
4. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
5. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
6. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
7. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
8. Why was Greg sent to the office?
9. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
10. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)