|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ice say about his car?
(a) It's the best car he ever owned.
(b) He says it doesn't belong to him.
(c) He will sell it to Greg.
(d) It's a piece of junk.
2. What happened during the first game after Greg had been put in?
(a) The other team stepped up their game.
(b) They came back and won the game.
(c) His teammates turned on him.
(d) He was injured.
3. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
(a) He became quite popular.
(b) The students laughed at him.
(c) The students respected him.
(d) The students shunned him.
4. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
(a) On vacation.
(b) To work.
(c) To Latimer.
5. How does Pops really feel about the idea of Greg having a tutor?
(a) He doesn't like the idea.
(b) He is worried about how they're going to afford it.
(c) He thinks it's a great idea.
(d) He wants to tutor his son himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Derek?
2. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
3. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
4. What kind of basketball players were at the Y?
5. How does Margie view Greg's neighborhood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
2. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
3. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
4. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
5. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
6. What type of school was Latimer?
7. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
8. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
9. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
10. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)