|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
(a) His arm injury.
(b) His low grades.
(c) His job.
(d) His ankle injury.
2. Who was Greg's close friend since he was little?
3. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
(a) Mr. Tate
4. What did Moms want to put on Derek's face?
(c) Coconut oil.
5. Moms talks with Pops about ____________.
(a) Becoming Greg's coach.
(b) Getting a job.
(c) Becoming a Guardian.
(d) Greg having a tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothered Greg about the game strategy?
2. How does Greg feel about confronting Ice?
3. What did the team members start calling Greg after the first game?
4. What did Moms make for breakfast?
5. What sport does Greg love to play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
2. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
3. Whom does Greg talk with while he is waiting for Ice, and what do they talk about?
4. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
5. How does Coach Nipper feel about how the team is playing against Carver by halftime?
6. Why did Greg have a confrontation with Mr. Parrish, and how did he react to the confrontation?
7. What did Mtisha think of Greg's struggles with schoolwork?
8. By the end of the book, how did Greg feel about being a team player?
9. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
10. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)