|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Moms feel about Greg and his schoolwork?
(a) She really cared.
(b) She was illiterate, so she didn't understand what was going on.
(c) She was overly strict.
(d) She didn't want to be involved.
2. Why did Kicky and Greg go back to the car?
(a) To hurry the others along so they could get home by curfew.
(b) She wanted some quiet time to talk.
(c) So he could give her some drugs.
(d) She wanted to smoke.
3. What did Greg videotape?
(a) A road race.
(b) His neighborhood.
(c) A drug deal.
(d) A family dinner.
4. What type of job did Pops have?
(a) He didn't have a job since he had been laid off.
(d) Cab driver.
5. How did Mtisha's mom respond to Greg's request to talk with her daughter?
(a) She allowed him to talk to her.
(b) She was overjoyed that he had asked.
(c) She wouldn't let him talk to her.
(d) She asked him for an apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Greg's close friend since he was little?
2. What does Ice say about his car?
3. Whom did Greg boss around at the St. Peter's game?
4. What physical disability did Trip's other have?
5. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
2. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
3. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
4. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
5. Why was Greg sent to the office?
6. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
7. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
8. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
9. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
10. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)