|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Moms make for breakfast?
(a) A feast.
2. What ruined the life of the girl Greg saw at Carl's shop?
(a) The stock market crash.
(b) An automobile accident.
(c) She found the pipe.
(d) A lack of education.
3. What did Greg think about his new school?
(a) He loved their basketball team.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He though the kids were too standoffish.
(d) He wanted to stick with it.
4. What was Karen drawing?
(a) Greg's face.
(b) Greg's eyes.
(c) A basketball.
(d) Greg's hands.
5. For what was Latimer known?
(c) Visual arts .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
2. How does Greg feel about confronting Ice?
3. How old was Derek?
4. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
5. What happened when Greg went to tryouts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
2. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
3. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
4. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
5. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
6. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
7. What type of school was Latimer?
8. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
9. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
10. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)