|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
(a) He thought something had happened to Derek.
(b) He had no idea why he was called to the office.
(c) He thought he was going to be reprimanded for his attitude.
(d) He thought he was going to be kicked off the team.
2. Derek said that what type of people attended Latimerr?
3. What sport does Greg love to play?
4. What type of film did Greg and his partner decide to do?
(a) A documentary.
(b) A comedy.
(c) An animation.
(d) A drama.
5. What was Greg's dream?
(a) To become an artist.
(b) To become a coach.
(c) To play for the NBA.
(d) To make basketball movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened during the first game after Greg had been put in?
2. What did Greg do in the car with Kicky?
3. What kind of basketball players were at the Y?
4. How did Mtisha's mom respond to Greg's request to talk with her daughter?
5. How does Greg feel about confronting Ice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
2. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
3. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
4. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
5. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
6. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
7. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
8. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
9. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
10. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)