|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg feel about Ice?
(a) He hates him.
(b) They are decent friends.
(c) He felt like they were brothers.
(d) He is jealous of the boy.
2. What did Ice want to buy?
(a) A beeper.
(c) A car.
(d) Some textbooks.
3. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
(b) Mr. Tate
4. How many teams were in their division?
5. How did Greg feel about crack?
(a) He thought it took you down the wrong road.
(b) It made him forget about his troubles.
(c) It was a road to riches.
(d) It was fine to sell but not to use.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
2. How does Ducky act when he's on the court?
3. What did Greg do to show Mtisha how sorry he was?
4. What person did Greg's coach asked him about?
5. What did the team members start calling Greg after the first game?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
2. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
3. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
4. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
5. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
6. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
7. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
8. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
9. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
10. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)