|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boys were at tryouts?
2. How many teams were in their division?
3. What sport does Greg love to play?
4. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
(a) Cut down on his socialization.
(b) Get his grades up.
(c) Play a game with him one-on-one.
(d) Practice more.
5. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
(a) The students laughed at him.
(b) The students shunned him.
(c) The students respected him.
(d) He became quite popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Moms feel about Greg and his schoolwork?
2. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
3. What did Derek want to do at 6:30 in the morning?
4. How did Greg feel when he looked at the problems on the math test?
5. How does Ducky act when he's on the court?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
2. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
3. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
4. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
5. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
6. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
7. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
8. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
9. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
10. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)