|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg think about hospitals?
(a) He thought they were filled with quacks.
(b) He was very thankful they were there.
(c) He appreciated the calm atmosphere inside them.
(d) He didn't like them.
2. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
(a) He thought he was going to be reprimanded for his attitude.
(b) He had no idea why he was called to the office.
(c) He thought he was going to be kicked off the team.
(d) He thought something had happened to Derek.
3. What type of team does Latimer have?
(a) A strong team.
(b) A tall team.
(c) A losing team.
(d) A muscular team.
4. With whom is Greg in love?
5. How does Greg feel about confronting Ice?
(a) He agrees to think about it.
(b) He doesn't want to confront Ice.
(c) He is eager to set his friend straight.
(d) He refuses to confront him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
2. What did Mtisha tell Greg not to do?
3. What person did Greg's coach asked him about?
4. What is Greg's nickname?
5. How did Greg feel when he looked at the problems on the math test?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
2. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
3. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
4. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
5. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
6. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
7. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
8. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
9. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
10. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)