|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many teams were in their division?
2. How does Margie view Greg's neighborhood?
(a) She is in awe of the posh surroundings.
(b) She doesn't say anything about it.
(c) She says it is just like her neighborhood.
(d) She thinks he lives in the ghetto.
3. What happened during the first game after Greg had been put in?
(a) His teammates turned on him.
(b) They came back and won the game.
(c) The other team stepped up their game.
(d) He was injured.
4. What physical disability did Trip's other have?
(a) He was missing an arm.
(b) He was blind.
(c) He was deaf.
(d) He was missing a leg.
5. Why was the battery on the camera low most likely?
(a) Greg had been filming all day.
(b) Derek had been playing with it.
(c) It was a very weak battery.
(d) Greg had forgotten to recharge it.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Greg in love?
2. How was the team doing during the first half of their first game?
3. How did Greg feel when he looked at the problems on the math test?
4. How did Moms feel about Greg and his schoolwork?
5. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
2. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
3. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
4. What type of school was Latimer?
5. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
6. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
7. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
8. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
9. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
10. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)