|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg think about hospitals?
(a) He was very thankful they were there.
(b) He thought they were filled with quacks.
(c) He didn't like them.
(d) He appreciated the calm atmosphere inside them.
2. What did the team members start calling Greg after the first game?
3. How did Mtisha's mom respond to Greg's request to talk with her daughter?
(a) She wouldn't let him talk to her.
(b) She asked him for an apology.
(c) She was overjoyed that he had asked.
(d) She allowed him to talk to her.
4. What bothered Greg about the game strategy?
(a) He wasn't a starter.
(b) He didn't think it was aggressive enough.
(c) He thought it was overly aggressive.
(d) He thought the plays were too obvious.
5. What type of film did Greg and his partner decide to do?
(a) A comedy.
(b) A documentary.
(c) An animation.
(d) A drama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg do to show Mtisha how sorry he was?
2. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
3. What did Moms want to put on Derek's face?
4. What sport does Greg love to play?
5. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Greg sent to the office?
2. What type of school was Latimer?
3. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
4. How did Greg feel about his playing time during the first game?
5. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
6. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
7. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
8. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
9. What was Greg's neighborhood like during the day?
10. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)