|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Greg's dream?
(a) To become a coach.
(b) To play for the NBA.
(c) To become an artist.
(d) To make basketball movies.
2. How does Ducky act when he's on the court?
(b) He freezes.
3. Who was Greg's close friend since he was little?
4. Mtisha thought Ice was getting involved with ____________.
(b) A study club.
(c) A gang.
(d) Another basketball team.
5. How did Greg feel about his father?
(a) He felt connected to the man.
(b) He thought his father was a loser.
(c) He deeply respected the man.
(d) He didn't know his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
2. With whom is Greg in love?
3. With what teammate did the coach have Greg play one-on-one?
4. What did Greg think about his own scholastic abilities?
5. What physical disability did Trip's other have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
2. What type of school was Latimer?
3. What did Nick think about the way that Greg played?
4. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
5. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
6. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
7. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
8. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
9. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
10. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)