|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg videotape?
(a) A road race.
(b) A drug deal.
(c) His neighborhood.
(d) A family dinner.
2. What did Derek want to do at 6:30 in the morning?
(a) Prank call the neighbors.
(c) Go to the rooftop and shoot some movies.
3. What person did Greg's coach asked him about?
(b) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
4. How did Greg feel when he was on the court?
(a) Like he could fly.
(c) Really, really good.
5. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened during the first game after Greg had been put in?
2. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
3. With whom is Greg in love?
4. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
5. What did Greg do to show Mtisha how sorry he was?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
2. Why was Greg sent to the office?
3. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
4. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
5. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
6. What was unique about the proposed tutor, and how did Greg react to him?
7. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
8. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
9. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
10. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)