|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg feel about the thought of seeing his mother in the hospital dying?
(a) He thought it would be hard.
(b) He wondered if he'd care.
(c) He refused to think about it.
(d) He knew he probably would not visit her.
2. How was the team doing during the first half of their first game?
(a) They were falling behind rapidly.
(b) They were slowly but surely edging ahead.
(c) They were stomping the other team.
(d) They were embarrassing themselves with their ineptitude.
3. What bothered Greg about the game strategy?
(a) He thought the plays were too obvious.
(b) He wasn't a starter.
(c) He didn't think it was aggressive enough.
(d) He thought it was overly aggressive.
4. How did Greg feel about Ice?
(a) He felt like they were brothers.
(b) He is jealous of the boy.
(c) They are decent friends.
(d) He hates him.
5. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
(a) On vacation.
(c) To work.
(d) To Latimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg think about his new school?
2. For what was Latimer known?
3. What sport does Greg love to play?
4. What position did Greg play?
5. How does Ducky act when he's on the court?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
2. What type of school was Latimer?
3. What did Greg do when he went out with Ice after the Regis game? What was Ice showing off?
4. How did Greg get along with the other members of his team?
5. Why was Greg sent to the office?
6. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
7. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
8. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
9. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
10. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)