|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Karen ask Greg to do for her?
(a) Find her a camera
(b) Get her some crack.
(c) Pose for her.
(d) Show her how to kiss properly.
2. Why didn't Greg play much at Carver last season?
(a) He couldn't get baskets easily.
(b) His grades were too low.
(c) He had hurt his ankle.
(d) He was too busy with his other clubs.
3. What did Greg think about his own scholastic abilities?
(a) He didn't think he was very smart.
(b) He could cheat his way through.
(c) He thought school was really easy.
(d) He though he would do well if he really tried.
4. What does Ice say about his car?
(a) It's a piece of junk.
(b) It's the best car he ever owned.
(c) He says it doesn't belong to him.
(d) He will sell it to Greg.
5. What did Derek want to do at 6:30 in the morning?
(c) Prank call the neighbors.
(d) Go to the rooftop and shoot some movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pops really feel about the idea of Greg having a tutor?
2. What ruined the life of the girl Greg saw at Carl's shop?
3. What type of film did Greg and his partner decide to do?
4. What kind of car did Ice drive after the game?
5. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
2. What was the basketball team at Latimer like?
3. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
4. How did Greg feel about going to the hospital?
5. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
6. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
7. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
8. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
9. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
10. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)