|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Greg's nickname?
2. What did Greg think about his own scholastic abilities?
(a) He thought school was really easy.
(b) He though he would do well if he really tried.
(c) He didn't think he was very smart.
(d) He could cheat his way through.
3. What did Moms make for breakfast?
(b) A feast.
4. What did Greg do in the car with Kicky?
(a) They were kissing.
(b) They smoked together.
(c) They talked about school.
(d) They talked about basketball.
5. How did Greg think that he did on the math test?
(a) He thought he did all right.
(b) He wasn't sure.
(c) He knew he failed it.
(d) He thought he aced it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
2. How did Greg feel when he was on the court?
3. For what was Latimer known?
4. What type of team does Latimer have?
5. What class did Greg do well in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of problems did Greg have in school?
2. How is Derek involved in the film making? How does Greg feel about it?
3. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
4. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
5. Why is his grandmother in the hospital?
6. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
7. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
8. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
9. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
10. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)