|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
(a) Practice more.
(b) Play a game with him one-on-one.
(c) Get his grades up.
(d) Cut down on his socialization.
2. What advice did the woman in the hospital give to Greg about his life?
(a) Don't let success go to his head.
(b) Watch out for others.
(c) Succeed and win.
(d) She tells him to just deal with life - if he cares.
3. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
(a) He got 105 with the bonus questions.
(b) He passed it by one point.
(c) He failed it by one point.
(d) The teacher struggled to give him a 34.
4. Whom is Greg visiting in the hospital?
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
5. Mtisha thought Ice was getting involved with ____________.
(a) A study club.
(b) A gang.
(c) Another basketball team.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Greg feel about confronting Ice?
2. How did Greg feel when he was on the court?
3. Whom did Greg boss around at the St. Peter's game?
4. How was the team doing during the first half of their first game?
5. How did Greg feel about his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the school project that Greg had to work on? With whom did he have to work?
2. What was Greg's relationship with Mtisha like?
3. Why is Greg so drawn to basketball?
4. What was Greg's neighborhood like during the day?
5. What type of school was Latimer?
6. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
7. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
8. How did the team do against Regis? What did they think about Greg's playing?
9. What was interfering with Greg's basketball playing at school, and how does he feel about it?
10. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)