|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is really wrong with the woman in the hospital?
(a) They don't know.
(b) She has a tumor that's spreading.
(c) She has pneumonia.
2. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
(a) Mr. Tate
3. What did Mtisha tell Greg not to do?
(a) Quit the team.
(c) Fall in love with her.
(d) Get a tutor.
4. Derek said that what type of people attended Latimerr?
5. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
(a) He thought something had happened to Derek.
(b) He thought he was going to be reprimanded for his attitude.
(c) He had no idea why he was called to the office.
(d) He thought he was going to be kicked off the team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the woman say that she is in the hospital?
2. What did Derek want to do at 6:30 in the morning?
3. What did Moms want to put on Derek's face?
4. What did Greg do in the car with Kicky?
5. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of the things that Greg decided to film? How did the people around him react to the filming?
2. How does his grandmother feel about his school work?
3. How did Greg feel about his art lessons?
4. What was Greg's neighborhood like at night?
5. Why was Mtisha upset at Greg after the Regis game?
6. What was the relationship like between Greg and the coach of his basketball team?
7. What was Karen sketching, and how did Greg feel about it?
8. How did Greg get along with his family? Who were the members of his family?
9. Why were Greg and Mtisha concerned about Ice? What made them think he might be getting himself into trouble?
10. What kind of role did Goldy have in Greg's life?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)