|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Mr. Harris in the office?
(a) He was filling out the paperwork for Greg's award.
(b) He was trying to get Greg suspended.
(c) He was getting some sad news.
(d) He was recommending Greg for an award.
2. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
(a) He laughed at the idea.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He said he couldn't get into trouble with his homies around him.
(d) He walked off.
3. How did Greg feel about Derek?
(a) He didn't trust Derek.
(b) He thought his brother was pesky.
(c) He thought it was good to have a younger brother.
(d) He resented Derek for losing the camera.
4. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
(a) He finally got to Slam the ball.
(b) He played very poorly.
(c) He acted like he knew what he was doing.
(d) He had a new competence on the court.
5. What plans did Greg have for the evening?
(a) He had a tutoring session with Mtisha.
(b) He was going to a party at Ice's.
(c) Mtisha was making him dinner.
(d) He was having a special dinner with his family.
6. Greg compared crack to ______________.
(a) Having AIDS.
(b) A playground slide.
(c) A long, dark tunnel.
(d) A vibrant party.
7. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
(b) Basketball strategies.
(c) College choices.
(d) The tutor.
8. Who turned in Greg's camera?
(b) A little kid.
(c) A crackhead.
9. What happened to the building where Ice lived?
(a) The corner of the building fell off.
(b) It caught on fire.
(c) It became a tourist attraction.
(d) It was declared uninhabitable.
10. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
11. Why did Greg feel hurt?
(a) No scout was coming to see him play.
(b) The coach didn't like him.
(c) His father refused to come to the games.
(d) Nick wouldn't listen to him.
12. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
(a) He had absolutely no talent.
(b) He should quit the team.
(c) He should not quit team.
(d) He did a fantastic job on the court.
13. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
(a) Every month a year, but only for five years.
(b) Three months a year
(c) She went every other day, swapping with her sister.
(d) She wasn't allowed to go at all.
14. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
(a) They were ecstatic that they won.
(b) They were angry about the ref's calls.
(c) They were pleased.
(d) They were embarrassed at losing so badly.
15. What was wrong with the girl?
(a) She was depressed.
(b) She was on the pipe.
(c) She was confused.
(d) She was sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
2. Where did Greg's camera show up?
3. What did Mtisha get for Greg?
4. What had happened to Willie King?
5. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)