|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Mtisha happy after the game?
(a) It was her turn to play.
(b) She had bet on the game and won.
(c) She happy Ice played so well.
(d) She was eager to get home.
2. What did Derek do after the game?
(a) He asked for a photo with Greg.
(b) He took Greg over to his friends to show him off.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He cried.
3. What did Mtisha get for Greg?
(a) His video camera.
(b) A ring.
(c) A ticket to a game.
(d) A cool jacket.
4. How did Greg respond to his opponent's taunting during the game?
(a) He walked off the court.
(b) He didn't let it affect him.
(c) His game faltered.
(d) He shoved his opponent.
5. What was the point of the Trinity game?
(a) To destroy the other team.
(b) To show off their new strategies.
(c) To make Nick look good.
(d) To buck up Ducky's confidence.
6. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
(a) Like he was Pig Pen
(b) Like he was going to Hollywood
(c) A hoodlum
(d) A lawyer
7. What did Carver's center do to Jimmy?
(a) Verbally taunted him about his parents.
(b) Tripped him.
(c) Grabbed him by the throat.
(d) He spat on him.
8. Goldy tell Greg to play for ________________.
(d) The coach.
9. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
(a) He loved it.
(b) He wished he were back there.
(c) He didn't feel like he belonged there anymore.
(d) He missed the creativity of his new school
10. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
(a) He thought it was too easy.
(b) He refused to do it.
(c) He was intimidated.
(d) He enjoyed the challenge.
11. How did Greg feel about his SAT score?
(a) He thought they were all right.
(b) He cried.
(c) He was depressed by the score.
(d) He was amazed at how well he did.
12. How did Ice play the second half?
(a) He dominated the court.
(b) He was all right, but not great.
(c) He was super aggressive.
(d) He seemed scared of Brothers.
13. How was Greg's main opponent responding to their game?
(a) He was getting mad.
(b) He upped his own game.
(c) He taunted them.
(d) He was impressed.
14. What was happening to the man on the street?
(a) He was putting on a show.
(b) He was getting arrested.
(c) He was getting beaten up.
(d) He was having a heart attack.
15. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
(a) He loved how everyone looked at him when he got off.
(b) It gave him time to rest.
(c) It gave him a quiet time with his teammates.
(d) It gave them time to plan the strategies before the game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Greg compared crack to ______________.
2. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
3. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
4. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
5. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)