|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
(a) They became depressed.
(b) They started to get nervous.
(c) They regained their confidence.
(d) They became overconfident.
2. What was the point of the Trinity game?
(a) To make Nick look good.
(b) To destroy the other team.
(c) To show off their new strategies.
(d) To buck up Ducky's confidence.
3. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The hallway.
(c) He went to the store.
(d) The roof.
4. How does Greg feel about fighting Nick?
(a) He has been waiting for the chance.
(b) He knows he can stomp the other boy.
(c) He doesn't really want to.
(d) It scares him.
5. What had Ice warned Greg about?
(a) Brothers had good game.
(b) There were cops at the game setting up a bust.
(c) His attitude was going to lose the game for the team.
(d) Nick was going to quit the team.
6. Greg tells Miss Fowell that all adults __________.
(a) Ignore him.
(c) Hate him.
(d) Give up.
7. Goldy tell Greg to play for ________________.
(c) The coach.
8. Why did Latimer think they were going to win against Carver?
(a) Greg told them they would.
(b) They knew they were faster.
(c) Ice was injured.
(d) They had beaten them the last time.
9. What had happened to Willie King?
(a) He had gone to college.
(b) He joined the Harlem Globetrotters.
(c) He joined the NBA.
(d) He had gone to prison.
10. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
(a) He was intimidated.
(b) He thought it was too easy.
(c) He enjoyed the challenge.
(d) He refused to do it.
11. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
(a) He laughed at the idea.
(b) He walked off.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He said he couldn't get into trouble with his homies around him.
12. How did Greg feel about his SAT score?
(a) He was amazed at how well he did.
(b) He cried.
(c) He was depressed by the score.
(d) He thought they were all right.
13. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
(a) A lawyer
(b) Like he was Pig Pen
(c) A hoodlum
(d) Like he was going to Hollywood
14. What did Grandma want to talk to Moms about in private?
(a) She wanted to talk about her medication plan.
(b) She wanted to talk about donating money for tutor.
(c) She wanted to talk about female issues.
(d) She wanted to tell her where her jewelry was hidden.
15. How was Greg's main opponent responding to their game?
(a) He was impressed.
(b) He was getting mad.
(c) He taunted them.
(d) He upped his own game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Derek do after the game?
2. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
3. How did Ice play the second half?
4. What plans did Greg have for the evening?
5. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)