|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
(a) She didn't know about it.
(b) It made her happy as she left to stay elsewhere.
(c) She was angry.
(d) She stayed as a chaperone.
2. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
(a) Greg got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count..
(b) Nick got a basket, and they won the game.
(c) Greg got a basket, and they won the game.
(d) Nick got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count.
3. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
(b) A college scout .
(c) His father.
4. How did Ice play the second half?
(a) He seemed scared of Brothers.
(b) He was all right, but not great.
(c) He was super aggressive.
(d) He dominated the court.
5. What happened to the building where Ice lived?
(a) The corner of the building fell off.
(b) It caught on fire.
(c) It was declared uninhabitable.
(d) It became a tourist attraction.
6. How did Greg go into the second half of the game against Carver?
(d) With trepidation.
7. Who was Slam against during the game?
8. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
(a) He was the gopher.
(b) He was supposed to stay out of the way.
(c) He was the assistant.
(d) He was in charge of getting permissions signed.
9. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
(c) Arguing with Ice.
(d) Kissing Kicky.
10. What plans did Greg have for the evening?
(a) He had a tutoring session with Mtisha.
(b) He was having a special dinner with his family.
(c) Mtisha was making him dinner.
(d) He was going to a party at Ice's.
11. What had happened to Willie King?
(a) He joined the Harlem Globetrotters.
(b) He had gone to college.
(c) He had gone to prison.
(d) He joined the NBA.
12. How did Greg feel about his SAT score?
(a) He was depressed by the score.
(b) He cried.
(c) He was amazed at how well he did.
(d) He thought they were all right.
13. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
14. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
(a) They were embarrassed at losing so badly.
(b) They were pleased.
(c) They were angry about the ref's calls.
(d) They were ecstatic that they won.
15. Why did Greg feel hurt?
(a) His father refused to come to the games.
(b) No scout was coming to see him play.
(c) The coach didn't like him.
(d) Nick wouldn't listen to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with the girl?
2. What did Greg have to adjust before he played?
3. What was Trinity's weakness?
4. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
5. Greg compared crack to ______________.
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)