|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
(a) He walked away from her.
(b) He set her up with Ice.
(c) He hugged her.
(d) He kissed her.
2. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
(a) He thought Greg was too aggressive.
(b) He didn't say anything about it.
(c) He was very proud.
(d) He thought Greg should have been a bit tougher on the court.
3. Who turned in Greg's camera?
(b) A crackhead.
(c) A little kid.
4. Greg tells Miss Fowell that all adults __________.
(a) Hate him.
(b) Give up.
(c) Ignore him.
5. What was Trinity's weakness?
(a) They were too arrogant.
(b) They couldn't follow through on their strategies.
(c) They didn't run well.
(d) They weren't strong.
6. Why was Mtisha happy after the game?
(a) She was eager to get home.
(b) It was her turn to play.
(c) She had bet on the game and won.
(d) She happy Ice played so well.
7. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
(a) They were embarrassed at losing so badly.
(b) They were ecstatic that they won.
(c) They were angry about the ref's calls.
(d) They were pleased.
8. What did Greg have to adjust before he played?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His shorts.
(c) His shirt.
(d) The score.
9. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
(a) He loved it.
(b) He missed the creativity of his new school
(c) He didn't feel like he belonged there anymore.
(d) He wished he were back there.
10. What did the coach call Greg?
(a) The team champion.
(c) A prima donna.
11. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
12. Goldy tell Greg to play for ________________.
(d) The coach.
13. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
(a) They got into a major fight.
(b) They were given new players to guard.
(c) They walked off the court.
(d) They were taken out.
14. What was happening to the man on the street?
(a) He was putting on a show.
(b) He was getting beaten up.
(c) He was getting arrested.
(d) He was having a heart attack.
15. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
(a) She warned him not to make any babies.
(b) Special memories from when Greg and Ice were young.
(c) Basketball strategies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ice disappeared to ___________.
2. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
3. Where did Greg go to find the camera?
4. How did Greg go into the second half of the game against Carver?
5. How did Greg feel about his confrontation with Ice?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)