|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
2. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) He felt bad for losing the camera.
(b) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
(c) To record himself singing.
(d) To film his mother making dinner.
3. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
(a) He kissed her.
(b) He set her up with Ice.
(c) He hugged her.
(d) He walked away from her.
4. How did Ice play the second half?
(a) He seemed scared of Brothers.
(b) He was super aggressive.
(c) He dominated the court.
(d) He was all right, but not great.
5. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was yelling at the doctor.
(b) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(c) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(d) She was sleeping.
6. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
(a) They regained their confidence.
(b) They started to get nervous.
(c) They became depressed.
(d) They became overconfident.
7. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) He went to the store.
(b) The roof.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The hallway.
8. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
9. Who turned in Greg's camera?
(c) A little kid.
(d) A crackhead.
10. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
(a) He likes to journal about it.
(b) He draws his feelings.
(c) He likes to go off by himself to think about it.
(d) He replays the scenario for his film.
11. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
(a) They walked off the court.
(b) They were given new players to guard.
(c) They were taken out.
(d) They got into a major fight.
12. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
(a) He was very proud.
(b) He didn't say anything about it.
(c) He thought Greg should have been a bit tougher on the court.
(d) He thought Greg was too aggressive.
13. What was it like playing against Ice?
(a) He was highly predictable.
(b) You could walk all over him.
(c) There was a good chance you would get hurt.
(d) You never knew what he was going to do.
14. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
(a) The family couldn't afford the hospital bills.
(b) She wasn't doing worse or better.
(c) They decided to treat her condition nutritionally.
(d) They thought she had a bad attitude.
15. What was wrong with the girl?
(a) She was on the pipe.
(b) She was depressed.
(c) She was sick.
(d) She was confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
2. What was Trinity's weakness?
3. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
4. Where did Greg's camera show up?
5. What turned Nick away from Greg?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)