|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Greg feel about fighting Nick?
(a) He doesn't really want to.
(b) It scares him.
(c) He knows he can stomp the other boy.
(d) He has been waiting for the chance.
2. How did Greg feel about his SAT score?
(a) He thought they were all right.
(b) He cried.
(c) He was depressed by the score.
(d) He was amazed at how well he did.
3. How did Greg go into the second half of the game against Carver?
(c) With trepidation.
4. How did Greg respond to his opponent's taunting during the game?
(a) His game faltered.
(b) He walked off the court.
(c) He didn't let it affect him.
(d) He shoved his opponent.
5. Where did Greg go to find the camera?
(a) Carl's shop.
(d) Ice's home.
6. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
(a) They had to get the ball to him.
(b) They had to work as a team.
(c) They had to knock out Brothers.
(d) They had to knock out Ice.
7. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
(a) College choices.
(b) The tutor.
(d) Basketball strategies.
8. What plans did Greg have for the evening?
(a) He was going to a party at Ice's.
(b) He was having a special dinner with his family.
(c) He had a tutoring session with Mtisha.
(d) Mtisha was making him dinner.
9. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
10. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
(a) He thought Greg should have been a bit tougher on the court.
(b) He didn't say anything about it.
(c) He thought Greg was too aggressive.
(d) He was very proud.
11. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
(a) She went every other day, swapping with her sister.
(b) She wasn't allowed to go at all.
(c) Every month a year, but only for five years.
(d) Three months a year
12. How did Greg feel about the truth in his life?
(a) He felt that there were times and places to fudge the truth a bit.
(b) He felt that they edged around.
(c) He felt that truth was a necessity, no matter how harsh.
(d) He felt that it was always better to lie than hurt someone.
13. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(b) She was sleeping.
(c) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(d) She was yelling at the doctor.
14. What happened to the building where Ice lived?
(a) The corner of the building fell off.
(b) It became a tourist attraction.
(c) It was declared uninhabitable.
(d) It caught on fire.
15. Who was Slam against during the game?
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Carver and Latimer playing each other again?
2. What did Derek do after the game?
3. What had Ice warned Greg about?
4. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
5. How many people were at Ice's party when Greg arrived?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)