|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Willie King?
(a) He joined the NBA.
(b) He had gone to college.
(c) He had gone to prison.
(d) He joined the Harlem Globetrotters.
2. What was wrong with the girl?
(a) She was sick.
(b) She was confused.
(c) She was depressed.
(d) She was on the pipe.
3. What did Greg have to adjust before he played?
(a) The score.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His shorts.
4. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
(b) Basketball strategies.
(c) She warned him not to make any babies.
(d) Special memories from when Greg and Ice were young.
5. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
6. Where did Greg's camera show up?
(a) At school.
(b) In Carl's shop.
(c) In Derek's room.
(d) On the doorstep.
7. How did Ice play the second half?
(a) He seemed scared of Brothers.
(b) He was super aggressive.
(c) He dominated the court.
(d) He was all right, but not great.
8. What did Mtisha get for Greg?
(a) A ticket to a game.
(b) A ring.
(c) A cool jacket.
(d) His video camera.
9. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
(a) They were given new players to guard.
(b) They got into a major fight.
(c) They were taken out.
(d) They walked off the court.
10. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
(a) It made her happy as she left to stay elsewhere.
(b) She didn't know about it.
(c) She was angry.
(d) She stayed as a chaperone.
11. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
(a) He likes to go off by himself to think about it.
(b) He draws his feelings.
(c) He replays the scenario for his film.
(d) He likes to journal about it.
12. How did Greg feel about Derek?
(a) He thought his brother was pesky.
(b) He didn't trust Derek.
(c) He thought it was good to have a younger brother.
(d) He resented Derek for losing the camera.
13. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
(a) His father.
(c) A college scout .
14. How does Greg feel about fighting Nick?
(a) He doesn't really want to.
(b) It scares him.
(c) He knows he can stomp the other boy.
(d) He has been waiting for the chance.
15. What was happening to the man on the street?
(a) He was having a heart attack.
(b) He was getting arrested.
(c) He was putting on a show.
(d) He was getting beaten up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg go into the second half of the game against Carver?
2. How did Mtisha think Greg reacted to math?
3. What was the point of the Trinity game?
4. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
5. How many people were at Ice's party when Greg arrived?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)