|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
(a) He had a fever.
(b) He wouldn't stop talking.
(c) He had a limp.
(d) He was quieter than usual.
2. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
(a) He loved how everyone looked at him when he got off.
(b) It gave him a quiet time with his teammates.
(c) It gave him time to rest.
(d) It gave them time to plan the strategies before the game.
3. Where did Greg go to find the camera?
(a) Carl's shop.
(b) Ice's home.
4. How did Ice play the second half?
(a) He was super aggressive.
(b) He was all right, but not great.
(c) He seemed scared of Brothers.
(d) He dominated the court.
5. Who turned in Greg's camera?
(a) A crackhead.
(d) A little kid.
6. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
(a) She wasn't doing worse or better.
(b) They decided to treat her condition nutritionally.
(c) The family couldn't afford the hospital bills.
(d) They thought she had a bad attitude.
7. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
(a) He missed the creativity of his new school
(b) He loved it.
(c) He wished he were back there.
(d) He didn't feel like he belonged there anymore.
8. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
(a) He didn't say anything about it.
(b) He thought Greg should have been a bit tougher on the court.
(c) He was very proud.
(d) He thought Greg was too aggressive.
9. How many people were at Ice's party when Greg arrived?
(a) More than 50.
(b) About 10.
(c) No-one had arrived yet.
(d) At least 30.
10. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
(a) He should not quit team.
(b) He did a fantastic job on the court.
(c) He should quit the team.
(d) He had absolutely no talent.
11. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(b) She was yelling at the doctor.
(c) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(d) She was sleeping.
12. How does Greg feel about fighting Nick?
(a) It scares him.
(b) He doesn't really want to.
(c) He knows he can stomp the other boy.
(d) He has been waiting for the chance.
13. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
(a) A lawyer
(b) Like he was going to Hollywood
(c) A hoodlum
(d) Like he was Pig Pen
14. What was wrong with the girl?
(a) She was sick.
(b) She was on the pipe.
(c) She was confused.
(d) She was depressed.
15. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) His team lost their game that day.
(b) Slam was leaving.
(c) He failed the test.
(d) He lost Slam's video camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
2. What did the coach call Greg?
3. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
4. How did Greg feel about Derek?
5. Where did Greg's camera show up?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)