|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Greg's main opponent responding to their game?
(a) He taunted them.
(b) He was impressed.
(c) He upped his own game.
(d) He was getting mad.
2. What turned Nick away from Greg?
(a) His attitude.
(b) His poverty.
(c) His drug habit.
(d) His game.
3. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) He failed the test.
(b) He lost Slam's video camera.
(c) His team lost their game that day.
(d) Slam was leaving.
4. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
5. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
(a) They were favoring Carver.
(b) They were lenient, letting the guys play out.
(c) They were favoring Latimer.
(d) They were calling every tiny little foul.
6. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He laughed at the idea.
(c) He said he couldn't get into trouble with his homies around him.
(d) He walked off.
7. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
(b) His father.
(c) A college scout .
8. What had Ice warned Greg about?
(a) Nick was going to quit the team.
(b) His attitude was going to lose the game for the team.
(c) There were cops at the game setting up a bust.
(d) Brothers had good game.
9. Where did Greg's camera show up?
(a) In Derek's room.
(b) In Carl's shop.
(c) At school.
(d) On the doorstep.
10. What did Carver's center do to Jimmy?
(a) He spat on him.
(b) Grabbed him by the throat.
(c) Tripped him.
(d) Verbally taunted him about his parents.
11. Why did Latimer think they were going to win against Carver?
(a) They knew they were faster.
(b) Ice was injured.
(c) Greg told them they would.
(d) They had beaten them the last time.
12. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
(a) Greg got a basket, and they won the game.
(b) Nick got a basket, and they won the game.
(c) Nick got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count.
(d) Greg got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count..
13. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
(a) He was studying.
(b) He was drug-free.
(c) He loved her.
(d) He could show up on time.
14. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Carver game?
15. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) The hallway.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The roof.
(d) He went to the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg have to adjust before he played?
2. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Trinity game?
3. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
4. What did Mtisha get for Greg?
5. How did Greg feel watching the game at Carver?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)