|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg feel about the truth in his life?
(a) He felt that there were times and places to fudge the truth a bit.
(b) He felt that they edged around.
(c) He felt that it was always better to lie than hurt someone.
(d) He felt that truth was a necessity, no matter how harsh.
2. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
(a) For aggressiveness.
(b) For going the wrong way.
(c) For traveling.
(d) For starting too soon.
3. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
(a) He did a fantastic job on the court.
(b) He should quit the team.
(c) He had absolutely no talent.
(d) He should not quit team.
4. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
(a) He likes to journal about it.
(b) He likes to go off by himself to think about it.
(c) He replays the scenario for his film.
(d) He draws his feelings.
5. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
(a) He was the assistant.
(b) He was supposed to stay out of the way.
(c) He was in charge of getting permissions signed.
(d) He was the gopher.
6. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
(a) He paid them.
(b) He guilted them into it.
(c) He used his charm.
(d) He threatened them.
7. How did Greg feel about his SAT score?
(a) He was depressed by the score.
(b) He cried.
(c) He was amazed at how well he did.
(d) He thought they were all right.
8. Greg compared crack to ______________.
(a) Having AIDS.
(b) A long, dark tunnel.
(c) A playground slide.
(d) A vibrant party.
9. What was wrong with the girl?
(a) She was depressed.
(b) She was confused.
(c) She was sick.
(d) She was on the pipe.
10. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
(a) Like he was going to Hollywood
(b) A hoodlum
(c) A lawyer
(d) Like he was Pig Pen
11. What did Derek do after the game?
(a) He cried.
(b) He asked for a photo with Greg.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He took Greg over to his friends to show him off.
12. Why did Greg feel hurt?
(a) No scout was coming to see him play.
(b) Nick wouldn't listen to him.
(c) His father refused to come to the games.
(d) The coach didn't like him.
13. Why did ice say that he didn't have time to hang out?
(a) He said he was too busy balancing things in his life.
(b) Being in separate schools was too difficult.
(c) He didn't like basketball anymore.
(d) He didn't appreciate what Greg was turning into.
14. Who turned in Greg's camera?
(a) A crackhead.
(c) A little kid.
15. Why was Mr. Harris in the office?
(a) He was trying to get Greg suspended.
(b) He was getting some sad news.
(c) He was recommending Greg for an award.
(d) He was filling out the paperwork for Greg's award.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the game off the court according to Goldy?
2. Why did Greg like taking the bus to games?
3. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
4. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Carver game?
5. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)