|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg feel about Derek?
(a) He thought his brother was pesky.
(b) He thought it was good to have a younger brother.
(c) He resented Derek for losing the camera.
(d) He didn't trust Derek.
2. How did Mtisha think Greg reacted to math?
(a) As if it were a gift.
(b) As if it were poison.
(c) As if he were scared of it.
(d) As if it made him sick.
3. Why did Latimer think they were going to win against Carver?
(a) They knew they were faster.
(b) They had beaten them the last time.
(c) Greg told them they would.
(d) Ice was injured.
4. Goldy tell Greg to play for ________________.
(a) The coach.
5. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
(a) It made her happy as she left to stay elsewhere.
(b) She didn't know about it.
(c) She stayed as a chaperone.
(d) She was angry.
6. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
(a) He hated the realism of it.
(b) He was impressed, but mostly by Margie's work on it.
(c) He wanted to submit it to a statewide art contest.
(d) He thought it was boring.
7. Why did Greg feel hurt?
(a) His father refused to come to the games.
(b) Nick wouldn't listen to him.
(c) The coach didn't like him.
(d) No scout was coming to see him play.
8. How did Greg feel about his SAT score?
(a) He was amazed at how well he did.
(b) He thought they were all right.
(c) He was depressed by the score.
(d) He cried.
9. What were Moms and Pops fighting about?
(a) The tutor.
(c) Basketball strategies.
(d) College choices.
10. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
(a) His father.
(b) A college scout .
11. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
(a) He loved it.
(b) He missed the creativity of his new school
(c) He wished he were back there.
(d) He didn't feel like he belonged there anymore.
12. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
(a) He was in charge of getting permissions signed.
(b) He was the assistant.
(c) He was the gopher.
(d) He was supposed to stay out of the way.
13. How did Greg feel about his confrontation with Ice?
(a) He felt relieved.
(b) He wished he hadn't been so honest.
(c) He wished he had been more honest.
(d) He was beyond hurt.
14. What was wrong with the girl?
(a) She was on the pipe.
(b) She was depressed.
(c) She was confused.
(d) She was sick.
15. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
(a) They were favoring Latimer.
(b) They were lenient, letting the guys play out.
(c) They were favoring Carver.
(d) They were calling every tiny little foul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
2. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
3. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
4. What did the coach call Greg?
5. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)