|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Trinity's weakness?
(a) They didn't run well.
(b) They weren't strong.
(c) They couldn't follow through on their strategies.
(d) They were too arrogant.
2. What did Derek do after the game?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He took Greg over to his friends to show him off.
(c) He cried.
(d) He asked for a photo with Greg.
3. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
(a) They became depressed.
(b) They started to get nervous.
(c) They regained their confidence.
(d) They became overconfident.
4. What turned Nick away from Greg?
(a) His game.
(b) His drug habit.
(c) His poverty.
(d) His attitude.
5. What was the point of the Trinity game?
(a) To show off their new strategies.
(b) To make Nick look good.
(c) To destroy the other team.
(d) To buck up Ducky's confidence.
6. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
(a) She wasn't doing worse or better.
(b) They thought she had a bad attitude.
(c) The family couldn't afford the hospital bills.
(d) They decided to treat her condition nutritionally.
7. Why was Mr. Harris in the office?
(a) He was recommending Greg for an award.
(b) He was trying to get Greg suspended.
(c) He was getting some sad news.
(d) He was filling out the paperwork for Greg's award.
8. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
(a) Greg got a basket, and they won the game.
(b) Nick got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count.
(c) Greg got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count..
(d) Nick got a basket, and they won the game.
9. Mtisha told Greg that he had better be ready to prove that ___________.
(a) He loved her.
(b) He was studying.
(c) He could show up on time.
(d) He was drug-free.
10. Why did Greg feel hurt?
(a) No scout was coming to see him play.
(b) The coach didn't like him.
(c) Nick wouldn't listen to him.
(d) His father refused to come to the games.
11. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
(a) For traveling.
(b) For aggressiveness.
(c) For starting too soon.
(d) For going the wrong way.
12. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
(a) He had absolutely no talent.
(b) He did a fantastic job on the court.
(c) He should not quit team.
(d) He should quit the team.
13. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
(a) He played very poorly.
(b) He acted like he knew what he was doing.
(c) He had a new competence on the court.
(d) He finally got to Slam the ball.
14. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was yelling at the doctor.
(b) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(c) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(d) She was sleeping.
15. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
(a) He replays the scenario for his film.
(b) He draws his feelings.
(c) He likes to go off by himself to think about it.
(d) He likes to journal about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg feel about Derek?
2. What did Mtisha get for Greg?
3. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
4. How did Greg feel about the truth in his life?
5. What happened to the building where Ice lived?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)