|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
(a) He had a limp.
(b) He was quieter than usual.
(c) He wouldn't stop talking.
(d) He had a fever.
2. Who turned in Greg's camera?
(b) A little kid.
(d) A crackhead.
3. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He walked off.
(c) He laughed at the idea.
(d) He said he couldn't get into trouble with his homies around him.
4. Goldy tell Greg to play for ________________.
(d) The coach.
5. How does Greg feel about fighting Nick?
(a) It scares him.
(b) He knows he can stomp the other boy.
(c) He has been waiting for the chance.
(d) He doesn't really want to.
6. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
(a) For going the wrong way.
(b) For traveling.
(c) For aggressiveness.
(d) For starting too soon.
7. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(b) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(c) She was yelling at the doctor.
(d) She was sleeping.
8. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
(a) Three months a year
(b) She wasn't allowed to go at all.
(c) Every month a year, but only for five years.
(d) She went every other day, swapping with her sister.
9. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
(a) They were given new players to guard.
(b) They got into a major fight.
(c) They were taken out.
(d) They walked off the court.
10. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
(a) They decided to treat her condition nutritionally.
(b) She wasn't doing worse or better.
(c) The family couldn't afford the hospital bills.
(d) They thought she had a bad attitude.
11. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The hallway.
(c) The roof.
(d) He went to the store.
12. How did Greg feel about the truth in his life?
(a) He felt that it was always better to lie than hurt someone.
(b) He felt that there were times and places to fudge the truth a bit.
(c) He felt that truth was a necessity, no matter how harsh.
(d) He felt that they edged around.
13. Greg tells Miss Fowell that all adults __________.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Give up.
(d) Hate him.
14. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
15. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
(a) He paid them.
(b) He threatened them.
(c) He used his charm.
(d) He guilted them into it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
2. Where did Greg go to find the camera?
3. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
4. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
5. What did Greg want to do to Mr. Harris?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)