|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
2. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
(a) Like he was Pig Pen
(b) A hoodlum
(c) Like he was going to Hollywood
(d) A lawyer
3. What was wrong with the girl?
(a) She was depressed.
(b) She was sick.
(c) She was confused.
(d) She was on the pipe.
4. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
(a) He was in charge of getting permissions signed.
(b) He was the assistant.
(c) He was supposed to stay out of the way.
(d) He was the gopher.
5. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(b) She was yelling at the doctor.
(c) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(d) She was sleeping.
6. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
(a) She wasn't allowed to go at all.
(b) Every month a year, but only for five years.
(c) She went every other day, swapping with her sister.
(d) Three months a year
7. What had happened to Willie King?
(a) He joined the NBA.
(b) He joined the Harlem Globetrotters.
(c) He had gone to college.
(d) He had gone to prison.
8. What did Grandma want to talk to Moms about in private?
(a) She wanted to talk about female issues.
(b) She wanted to talk about her medication plan.
(c) She wanted to talk about donating money for tutor.
(d) She wanted to tell her where her jewelry was hidden.
9. How did Greg feel watching the game at Carver?
10. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
(a) Greg got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count..
(b) Greg got a basket, and they won the game.
(c) Nick got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count.
(d) Nick got a basket, and they won the game.
11. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
(a) They had to knock out Ice.
(b) They had to get the ball to him.
(c) They had to work as a team.
(d) They had to knock out Brothers.
12. What had Ice warned Greg about?
(a) Nick was going to quit the team.
(b) There were cops at the game setting up a bust.
(c) His attitude was going to lose the game for the team.
(d) Brothers had good game.
13. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
(a) They were ecstatic that they won.
(b) They were pleased.
(c) They were embarrassed at losing so badly.
(d) They were angry about the ref's calls.
14. What did Mtisha get for Greg?
(a) His video camera.
(b) A ticket to a game.
(c) A ring.
(d) A cool jacket.
15. Why did Latimer think they were going to win against Carver?
(a) They knew they were faster.
(b) Ice was injured.
(c) Greg told them they would.
(d) They had beaten them the last time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the point of the Trinity game?
2. How did Mtisha think Greg reacted to math?
3. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
4. Who is in the game off the court according to Goldy?
5. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)