|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg have to adjust before he played?
(a) His shorts.
(b) His shirt.
(c) The score.
(d) His attitude.
2. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
(a) Special memories from when Greg and Ice were young.
(b) Basketball strategies.
(d) She warned him not to make any babies.
3. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) He went to the store.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The roof.
(d) The hallway.
4. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
(a) He thought it was boring.
(b) He hated the realism of it.
(c) He was impressed, but mostly by Margie's work on it.
(d) He wanted to submit it to a statewide art contest.
5. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) To film his mother making dinner.
(b) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
(c) He felt bad for losing the camera.
(d) To record himself singing.
6. How did Mtisha think Greg reacted to math?
(a) As if he were scared of it.
(b) As if it were a gift.
(c) As if it were poison.
(d) As if it made him sick.
7. How did Greg feel about his confrontation with Ice?
(a) He wished he had been more honest.
(b) He was beyond hurt.
(c) He wished he hadn't been so honest.
(d) He felt relieved.
8. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
(a) He was the gopher.
(b) He was in charge of getting permissions signed.
(c) He was supposed to stay out of the way.
(d) He was the assistant.
9. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
(a) They were ecstatic that they won.
(b) They were angry about the ref's calls.
(c) They were embarrassed at losing so badly.
(d) They were pleased.
10. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
(a) Nick got a basket, and they won the game.
(b) Greg got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count..
(c) Greg got a basket, and they won the game.
(d) Nick got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count.
11. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
(b) A college scout .
(d) His father.
12. What did Grandma want to talk to Moms about in private?
(a) She wanted to tell her where her jewelry was hidden.
(b) She wanted to talk about her medication plan.
(c) She wanted to talk about donating money for tutor.
(d) She wanted to talk about female issues.
13. Why was Mtisha happy after the game?
(a) It was her turn to play.
(b) She happy Ice played so well.
(c) She had bet on the game and won.
(d) She was eager to get home.
14. What had happened to Willie King?
(a) He had gone to college.
(b) He had gone to prison.
(c) He joined the NBA.
(d) He joined the Harlem Globetrotters.
15. Where did Greg go to find the camera?
(b) Ice's home.
(c) Carl's shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the strategy for beating Carver, according to Greg?
2. What was wrong with the girl?
3. What was it like playing against Ice?
4. When were Carver and Latimer playing each other again?
5. What did Pops think of Greg's game?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)