|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) He failed the test.
(b) Slam was leaving.
(c) His team lost their game that day.
(d) He lost Slam's video camera.
2. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Carver game?
3. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
(a) The family couldn't afford the hospital bills.
(b) They decided to treat her condition nutritionally.
(c) They thought she had a bad attitude.
(d) She wasn't doing worse or better.
4. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
(a) Nick got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count.
(b) Greg got a basket, and they won the game.
(c) Nick got a basket, and they won the game.
(d) Greg got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count..
5. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
(a) They regained their confidence.
(b) They became depressed.
(c) They started to get nervous.
(d) They became overconfident.
6. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
(a) For going the wrong way.
(b) For aggressiveness.
(c) For traveling.
(d) For starting too soon.
7. What did Greg want to do to Mr. Harris?
(a) Play against him on the court.
(b) Punch him.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Give him a medal.
8. How did Greg respond to his opponent's taunting during the game?
(a) He shoved his opponent.
(b) His game faltered.
(c) He didn't let it affect him.
(d) He walked off the court.
9. Goldy tell Greg to play for ________________.
(d) The coach.
10. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
(a) He did a fantastic job on the court.
(b) He should not quit team.
(c) He should quit the team.
(d) He had absolutely no talent.
11. How did Greg feel watching the game at Carver?
12. How does Greg feel about fighting Nick?
(a) He has been waiting for the chance.
(b) It scares him.
(c) He doesn't really want to.
(d) He knows he can stomp the other boy.
13. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
(a) He enjoyed the challenge.
(b) He was intimidated.
(c) He refused to do it.
(d) He thought it was too easy.
14. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
15. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was sleeping.
(b) She was yelling at the doctor.
(c) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(d) She was doing crafts in the art room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Carver and Latimer playing each other again?
2. How did Greg feel about his confrontation with Ice?
3. Who turned in Greg's camera?
4. Why did ice say that he didn't have time to hang out?
5. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)