|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Ice warned Greg about?
(a) Brothers had good game.
(b) Nick was going to quit the team.
(c) His attitude was going to lose the game for the team.
(d) There were cops at the game setting up a bust.
2. What happened in the last second of the game against Trinity?
(a) Greg got a basket, and they won the game.
(b) Greg got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count..
(c) Nick got a basket, but time had run out so it didn't count.
(d) Nick got a basket, and they won the game.
3. How did Greg respond to his opponent's taunting during the game?
(a) He walked off the court.
(b) His game faltered.
(c) He shoved his opponent.
(d) He didn't let it affect him.
4. What was happening to the man on the street?
(a) He was getting arrested.
(b) He was putting on a show.
(c) He was getting beaten up.
(d) He was having a heart attack.
5. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
(a) He acted like he knew what he was doing.
(b) He had a new competence on the court.
(c) He finally got to Slam the ball.
(d) He played very poorly.
6. Why did Latimer think they were going to win against Carver?
(a) They knew they were faster.
(b) They had beaten them the last time.
(c) Ice was injured.
(d) Greg told them they would.
7. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
(b) His father.
(d) A college scout .
8. What happened to the building where Ice lived?
(a) It became a tourist attraction.
(b) The corner of the building fell off.
(c) It was declared uninhabitable.
(d) It caught on fire.
9. What did Greg have to adjust before he played?
(a) His shirt.
(b) The score.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His shorts.
10. What did Greg tell Ice that he looked like?
(a) A hoodlum
(b) Like he was Pig Pen
(c) A lawyer
(d) Like he was going to Hollywood
11. What had happened to Willie King?
(a) He had gone to prison.
(b) He joined the NBA.
(c) He joined the Harlem Globetrotters.
(d) He had gone to college.
12. What does Greg like to do sometimes when something good happens to him?
(a) He likes to go off by himself to think about it.
(b) He replays the scenario for his film.
(c) He likes to journal about it.
(d) He draws his feelings.
13. How did Greg feel about his confrontation with Ice?
(a) He was beyond hurt.
(b) He wished he hadn't been so honest.
(c) He felt relieved.
(d) He wished he had been more honest.
14. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
(a) Basketball strategies.
(b) Special memories from when Greg and Ice were young.
(c) She warned him not to make any babies.
15. Goldy tell Greg to play for ________________.
(b) The coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
2. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
3. How did Mtisha think Greg reacted to math?
4. What did Greg want to do to Mr. Harris?
5. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)