|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
(a) Kissing Kicky.
(c) Arguing with Ice.
2. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
(a) He threatened them.
(b) He used his charm.
(c) He guilted them into it.
(d) He paid them.
3. How did Ice's mom react to the party scene?
(a) She stayed as a chaperone.
(b) She was angry.
(c) She didn't know about it.
(d) It made her happy as she left to stay elsewhere.
4. What was wrong with the girl?
(a) She was confused.
(b) She was depressed.
(c) She was on the pipe.
(d) She was sick.
5. What was happening to the man on the street?
(a) He was putting on a show.
(b) He was having a heart attack.
(c) He was getting beaten up.
(d) He was getting arrested.
6. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was sleeping.
(b) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(c) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(d) She was yelling at the doctor.
7. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) His team lost their game that day.
(b) He lost Slam's video camera.
(c) Slam was leaving.
(d) He failed the test.
8. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
(a) They started to get nervous.
(b) They became overconfident.
(c) They regained their confidence.
(d) They became depressed.
9. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Carver game?
10. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
(c) The kids.
11. What was the point of the Trinity game?
(a) To make Nick look good.
(b) To show off their new strategies.
(c) To destroy the other team.
(d) To buck up Ducky's confidence.
12. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
13. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
(a) They were calling every tiny little foul.
(b) They were favoring Latimer.
(c) They were favoring Carver.
(d) They were lenient, letting the guys play out.
14. Who turned in Greg's camera?
(a) A little kid.
(d) A crackhead.
15. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
(a) For going the wrong way.
(b) For traveling.
(c) For starting too soon.
(d) For aggressiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ice disappeared to ___________.
2. What had happened to Willie King?
3. What had Ice warned Greg about?
4. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
5. Why did Latimer think they were going to win against Carver?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)