|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
(d) The kids.
2. What was the point of the Trinity game?
(a) To make Nick look good.
(b) To destroy the other team.
(c) To show off their new strategies.
(d) To buck up Ducky's confidence.
3. What happened to Greg's team's attitude during the second half?
(a) They became overconfident.
(b) They became depressed.
(c) They regained their confidence.
(d) They started to get nervous.
4. Why did Latimer think they were going to win against Carver?
(a) They had beaten them the last time.
(b) Ice was injured.
(c) Greg told them they would.
(d) They knew they were faster.
5. What had happened to Willie King?
(a) He had gone to prison.
(b) He joined the Harlem Globetrotters.
(c) He joined the NBA.
(d) He had gone to college.
6. Ice disappeared to ___________.
(a) The hallway.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The roof.
(d) He went to the store.
7. Where did Greg's camera show up?
(a) At school.
(b) In Carl's shop.
(c) On the doorstep.
(d) In Derek's room.
8. How did Greg feel about visiting Carver?
(a) He loved it.
(b) He didn't feel like he belonged there anymore.
(c) He wished he were back there.
(d) He missed the creativity of his new school
9. How does Greg feel about fighting Nick?
(a) It scares him.
(b) He has been waiting for the chance.
(c) He doesn't really want to.
(d) He knows he can stomp the other boy.
10. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
(a) He acted like he knew what he was doing.
(b) He finally got to Slam the ball.
(c) He had a new competence on the court.
(d) He played very poorly.
11. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
12. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
(a) He said he couldn't get into trouble with his homies around him.
(b) He laughed at the idea.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He walked off.
13. Why did Ducky get the whistle?
(a) For going the wrong way.
(b) For traveling.
(c) For starting too soon.
(d) For aggressiveness.
14. Greg tells Miss Fowell that all adults __________.
(a) Give up.
(b) Hate him.
(d) Ignore him.
15. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
(a) They were favoring Carver.
(b) They were lenient, letting the guys play out.
(c) They were calling every tiny little foul.
(d) They were favoring Latimer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
2. Who was Slam against during the game?
3. How did Ice play the second half?
4. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
5. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)