|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
(a) He did a fantastic job on the court.
(b) He should not quit team.
(c) He should quit the team.
(d) He had absolutely no talent.
2. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
(a) He acted like he knew what he was doing.
(b) He played very poorly.
(c) He finally got to Slam the ball.
(d) He had a new competence on the court.
3. How many people were at Ice's party when Greg arrived?
(a) At least 30.
(b) No-one had arrived yet.
(c) About 10.
(d) More than 50.
4. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Trinity game?
(a) They were tense since the game was so close.
(b) They were euphoric that they were so far ahead.
(c) They were depressed because they were losing so badly.
(d) They were happy because Nick was doing well.
5. How did Mtisha think Greg reacted to math?
(a) As if it were a gift.
(b) As if it were poison.
(c) As if it made him sick.
(d) As if he were scared of it.
6. What was Trinity's weakness?
(a) They were too arrogant.
(b) They weren't strong.
(c) They didn't run well.
(d) They couldn't follow through on their strategies.
7. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
(a) She wasn't allowed to go at all.
(b) Three months a year
(c) Every month a year, but only for five years.
(d) She went every other day, swapping with her sister.
8. Who turned in Greg's camera?
(a) A crackhead.
(d) A little kid.
9. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
(a) They were given new players to guard.
(b) They were taken out.
(c) They got into a major fight.
(d) They walked off the court.
10. What plans did Greg have for the evening?
(a) He had a tutoring session with Mtisha.
(b) He was having a special dinner with his family.
(c) He was going to a party at Ice's.
(d) Mtisha was making him dinner.
11. Why did Greg feel hurt?
(a) No scout was coming to see him play.
(b) The coach didn't like him.
(c) His father refused to come to the games.
(d) Nick wouldn't listen to him.
12. What did Derek do after the game?
(a) He took Greg over to his friends to show him off.
(b) He cried.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He asked for a photo with Greg.
13. How did Greg's team feel about the game between Latimer and Carver?
(a) They were angry about the ref's calls.
(b) They were ecstatic that they won.
(c) They were embarrassed at losing so badly.
(d) They were pleased.
14. What had happened to Willie King?
(a) He had gone to college.
(b) He joined the Harlem Globetrotters.
(c) He had gone to prison.
(d) He joined the NBA.
15. Where did Greg go to find the camera?
(a) Carl's shop.
(b) Ice's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg feel watching the game at Carver?
2. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
3. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
4. Why was Mtisha happy after the game?
5. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)