|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many teams were in their division?
2. What does Ice say about his car?
(a) He will sell it to Greg.
(b) It's the best car he ever owned.
(c) It's a piece of junk.
(d) He says it doesn't belong to him.
3. Mtisha thought Ice was getting involved with ____________.
(b) Another basketball team.
(c) A gang.
(d) A study club.
4. How does Margie view Greg's neighborhood?
(a) She doesn't say anything about it.
(b) She is in awe of the posh surroundings.
(c) She says it is just like her neighborhood.
(d) She thinks he lives in the ghetto.
5. How does Pops really feel about the idea of Greg having a tutor?
(a) He is worried about how they're going to afford it.
(b) He wants to tutor his son himself.
(c) He doesn't like the idea.
(d) He thinks it's a great idea.
6. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
7. What did Moms want to put on Derek's face?
(a) Coconut oil.
8. How did Greg feel about his father?
(a) He thought his father was a loser.
(b) He felt connected to the man.
(c) He deeply respected the man.
(d) He didn't know his father.
9. What ruined the life of the girl Greg saw at Carl's shop?
(a) She found the pipe.
(b) An automobile accident.
(c) The stock market crash.
(d) A lack of education.
10. What advice did the woman in the hospital give to Greg about his life?
(a) Watch out for others.
(b) Don't let success go to his head.
(c) She tells him to just deal with life - if he cares.
(d) Succeed and win.
11. How old is Greg?
12. What did The Guardians do?
(a) They reunited families.
(b) They tutored and counseled young African-Americans.
(c) They kept the streets safe.
(d) They scouted great basketball players.
13. What does the woman in the hospital want to see when Greg has completed it?
(a) His art sculpture.
(b) His math homework.
(c) His book report.
(d) His television program.
14. How does Greg feel about confronting Ice?
(a) He is eager to set his friend straight.
(b) He refuses to confront him.
(c) He doesn't want to confront Ice.
(d) He agrees to think about it.
15. What physical disability did Trip's other have?
(a) He was deaf.
(b) He was blind.
(c) He was missing a leg.
(d) He was missing an arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the team doing during the first half of their first game?
2. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
3. Why does the woman say that she is in the hospital?
4. Whom did Greg boss around at the St. Peter's game?
5. How did Greg feel about history class?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)