|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what teammate did the coach have Greg play one-on-one?
2. How did Greg feel about the thought of seeing his mother in the hospital dying?
(a) He knew he probably would not visit her.
(b) He refused to think about it.
(c) He thought it would be hard.
(d) He wondered if he'd care.
3. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
(a) The students laughed at him.
(b) The students shunned him.
(c) He became quite popular.
(d) The students respected him.
4. What position did Greg play?
5. What did Mtisha tell Greg not to do?
(a) Quit the team.
(c) Get a tutor.
(d) Fall in love with her.
6. Why was the battery on the camera low most likely?
(a) Greg had forgotten to recharge it.
(b) Greg had been filming all day.
(c) It was a very weak battery.
(d) Derek had been playing with it.
7. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
(a) He thought he was going to be kicked off the team.
(b) He thought he was going to be reprimanded for his attitude.
(c) He had no idea why he was called to the office.
(d) He thought something had happened to Derek.
8. How did Greg feel about crack?
(a) It made him forget about his troubles.
(b) It was a road to riches.
(c) It was fine to sell but not to use.
(d) He thought it took you down the wrong road.
9. Who was Greg's close friend since he was little?
10. What physical disability did Trip's other have?
(a) He was blind.
(b) He was deaf.
(c) He was missing an arm.
(d) He was missing a leg.
11. What did Greg videotape?
(a) A family dinner.
(b) A road race.
(c) His neighborhood.
(d) A drug deal.
12. What ruined the life of the girl Greg saw at Carl's shop?
(a) An automobile accident.
(b) A lack of education.
(c) She found the pipe.
(d) The stock market crash.
13. What class did Greg do well in?
14. What advice did the woman in the hospital give to Greg about his life?
(a) She tells him to just deal with life - if he cares.
(b) Don't let success go to his head.
(c) Succeed and win.
(d) Watch out for others.
15. How did Greg feel about his father?
(a) He deeply respected the man.
(b) He thought his father was a loser.
(c) He didn't know his father.
(d) He felt connected to the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Derek said that what type of people attended Latimerr?
2. Why does the woman say that she is in the hospital?
3. What was Karen drawing?
4. Why didn't Greg play much at Carver last season?
5. How did Greg feel about Ice?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)