|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Greg play?
2. Why did Kicky and Greg go back to the car?
(a) She wanted some quiet time to talk.
(b) So he could give her some drugs.
(c) To hurry the others along so they could get home by curfew.
(d) She wanted to smoke.
3. What did Mtisha tell Greg not to do?
(a) Quit the team.
(b) Fall in love with her.
(d) Get a tutor.
4. What does Ice say about his car?
(a) It's a piece of junk.
(b) He will sell it to Greg.
(c) He says it doesn't belong to him.
(d) It's the best car he ever owned.
5. What did Karen ask Greg to do for her?
(a) Find her a camera
(b) Get her some crack.
(c) Pose for her.
(d) Show her how to kiss properly.
6. How did Greg feel when he was on the court?
(b) Like he could fly.
(c) Really, really good.
7. What did Greg think about his new school?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He though the kids were too standoffish.
(c) He loved their basketball team.
(d) He wanted to stick with it.
8. Whom did Greg boss around at the St. Peter's game?
9. What type of film did Greg and his partner decide to do?
(a) A comedy.
(b) A documentary.
(c) An animation.
(d) A drama.
10. Why didn't Greg play much at Carver last season?
(a) His grades were too low.
(b) He couldn't get baskets easily.
(c) He was too busy with his other clubs.
(d) He had hurt his ankle.
11. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
(d) Mr. Tate
12. How old is Greg?
13. How was the team doing during the first half of their first game?
(a) They were falling behind rapidly.
(b) They were embarrassing themselves with their ineptitude.
(c) They were stomping the other team.
(d) They were slowly but surely edging ahead.
14. What happened to the teammates after the game?
(a) They decided to have an extra practice.
(b) They got into a fight.
(c) The coach lectured them all.
(d) They went out to dinner.
15. How does Margie view Greg's neighborhood?
(a) She says it is just like her neighborhood.
(b) She thinks he lives in the ghetto.
(c) She is in awe of the posh surroundings.
(d) She doesn't say anything about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Greg in love?
2. How did Greg feel about the thought of seeing his mother in the hospital dying?
3. What type of job did Pops have?
4. What kind of basketball players were at the Y?
5. What was Karen drawing?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)