|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg feel about Ice?
(a) He felt like they were brothers.
(b) He is jealous of the boy.
(c) They are decent friends.
(d) He hates him.
2. What bothered Greg about the game strategy?
(a) He thought the plays were too obvious.
(b) He thought it was overly aggressive.
(c) He didn't think it was aggressive enough.
(d) He wasn't a starter.
3. What did Mtisha tell Greg not to do?
(b) Get a tutor.
(c) Quit the team.
(d) Fall in love with her.
4. What does the woman in the hospital want to see when Greg has completed it?
(a) His art sculpture.
(b) His book report.
(c) His television program.
(d) His math homework.
5. How many boys were at tryouts?
6. With what teammate did the coach have Greg play one-on-one?
7. What sport does Greg love to play?
8. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
(a) His ankle injury.
(b) His job.
(c) His arm injury.
(d) His low grades.
9. How did Greg feel about his father?
(a) He felt connected to the man.
(b) He didn't know his father.
(c) He deeply respected the man.
(d) He thought his father was a loser.
10. How does Ducky act when he's on the court?
(c) He freezes.
11. Whom did Greg boss around at the St. Peter's game?
12. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
(a) He got 105 with the bonus questions.
(b) He failed it by one point.
(c) The teacher struggled to give him a 34.
(d) He passed it by one point.
13. How did Greg feel when he looked at the problems on the math test?
(a) All the numbers seemed to be swimming on the page.
(b) It looked really easy.
(c) His stomach tightened, and he felt horrible.
(d) He was happy he had studied.
14. With whom is Greg in love?
15. How old was Derek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of team does Latimer have?
2. What was Karen drawing?
3. What did Greg do to show Mtisha how sorry he was?
4. What did Greg confess to Mtisha?
5. What class did Greg do well in?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)