|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg feel about history class?
(a) He felt very connected to the past.
(b) He loved the war stories.
(c) He thought it was boring and made no difference.
(d) He thought it was very exciting.
2. What did Greg think about his new school?
(a) He though the kids were too standoffish.
(b) He wanted to stick with it.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He loved their basketball team.
3. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
(d) Mr. Tate
4. What ruined the life of the girl Greg saw at Carl's shop?
(a) She found the pipe.
(b) The stock market crash.
(c) A lack of education.
(d) An automobile accident.
5. What was Karen drawing?
(a) Greg's hands.
(b) Greg's eyes.
(c) Greg's face.
(d) A basketball.
6. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
(a) He became quite popular.
(b) The students shunned him.
(c) The students laughed at him.
(d) The students respected him.
7. What happened to the teammates after the game?
(a) They decided to have an extra practice.
(b) The coach lectured them all.
(c) They got into a fight.
(d) They went out to dinner.
8. What did Greg think about his own scholastic abilities?
(a) He could cheat his way through.
(b) He didn't think he was very smart.
(c) He though he would do well if he really tried.
(d) He thought school was really easy.
9. What is Greg's nickname?
10. How did Greg react when Mtisha refused to accept his apology?
(a) He decided to put her out of his life.
(b) He told her that she was a loser and walked out.
(c) He became angry and slammed the door and her face.
(d) He bombarded her with notes of apology.
11. What did Moms make for breakfast?
(a) A feast.
12. Why does the woman say that she is in the hospital?
(a) Because the doctor was ignorant.
(b) Because they don't want her at home.
(c) Because she is dying.
(d) Because of her old age.
13. What did Ice want to buy?
(a) A car.
(b) Some textbooks.
(c) A beeper.
14. How does Pops really feel about the idea of Greg having a tutor?
(a) He thinks it's a great idea.
(b) He wants to tutor his son himself.
(c) He is worried about how they're going to afford it.
(d) He doesn't like the idea.
15. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
(a) Get his grades up.
(b) Practice more.
(c) Cut down on his socialization.
(d) Play a game with him one-on-one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Greg think about hospitals?
2. How many teams were in their division?
3. What type of film did Greg and his partner decide to do?
4. For what was Latimer known?
5. How did Greg feel when he looked at the problems on the math test?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)