|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Greg's social status after the game?
(a) He became quite popular.
(b) The students shunned him.
(c) The students respected him.
(d) The students laughed at him.
2. What happened to Greg and his opponent two minutes before the end of the game?
(a) They walked off the court.
(b) They got into a major fight.
(c) They were given new players to guard.
(d) They were taken out.
3. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
(b) Mr. Tate
4. What did the coach call Greg?
(b) The team champion.
(d) A prima donna.
5. How was Greg's team feeling by half time at the Trinity game?
(a) They were happy because Nick was doing well.
(b) They were depressed because they were losing so badly.
(c) They were euphoric that they were so far ahead.
(d) They were tense since the game was so close.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Greg visiting in the hospital?
2. What did Moms make for breakfast?
3. Why did Greg's face swell?
4. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
5. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)