|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(b) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(c) She was yelling at the doctor.
(d) She was sleeping.
2. How did Ice react when Greg confronted him about dealing drugs?
(a) He said he couldn't get into trouble with his homies around him.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He laughed at the idea.
(d) He walked off.
3. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
(b) To film his mother making dinner.
(c) He felt bad for losing the camera.
(d) To record himself singing.
4. What did Greg see when he went to school the day after Ice's party?
(a) A banner that said "Champs."
(b) A group of kids waiting for autographs.
(c) A sign-up sheet for the bus for the game.
(d) Broken bottles.
5. What did Grandma want to talk to Moms about in private?
(a) She wanted to talk about female issues.
(b) She wanted to tell her where her jewelry was hidden.
(c) She wanted to talk about her medication plan.
(d) She wanted to talk about donating money for tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
2. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
3. Mtisha offers to help Greg with ______________.
4. How did Greg feel watching the game at Carver?
5. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)