|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the point of the Trinity game?
(a) To show off their new strategies.
(b) To buck up Ducky's confidence.
(c) To destroy the other team.
(d) To make Nick look good.
2. What physical disability did Trip's other have?
(a) He was missing a leg.
(b) He was deaf.
(c) He was missing an arm.
(d) He was blind.
3. How does Greg feel about fighting Nick?
(a) He knows he can stomp the other boy.
(b) He doesn't really want to.
(c) It scares him.
(d) He has been waiting for the chance.
4. Why did Kicky and Greg go back to the car?
(a) She wanted some quiet time to talk.
(b) To hurry the others along so they could get home by curfew.
(c) So he could give her some drugs.
(d) She wanted to smoke.
5. What did Greg want to do to Mr. Harris?
(a) Play against him on the court.
(b) Give him a medal.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Punch him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Greg doing when Mtisha showed up?
2. How does Margie view Greg's neighborhood?
3. What type of film did Greg and his partner decide to do?
4. How does Pops really feel about the idea of Greg having a tutor?
5. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)