|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ice get people to help the man on the street?
(a) He guilted them into it.
(b) He threatened them.
(c) He paid them.
(d) He used his charm.
2. How does Greg feel about confronting Ice?
(a) He is eager to set his friend straight.
(b) He agrees to think about it.
(c) He doesn't want to confront Ice.
(d) He refuses to confront him.
3. What did Karen ask Greg to do for her?
(a) Find her a camera
(b) Pose for her.
(c) Show her how to kiss properly.
(d) Get her some crack.
4. What did Greg have to adjust before he played?
(a) His shirt.
(b) The score.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His shorts.
5. Why did ice say that he didn't have time to hang out?
(a) Being in separate schools was too difficult.
(b) He didn't appreciate what Greg was turning into.
(c) He said he was too busy balancing things in his life.
(d) He didn't like basketball anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
2. What did Greg do to Mtisha that was totally the right move?
3. How did Greg feel when he looked at the problems on the math test?
4. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
5. What did Mr. Tate say about the game?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)