|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg think about his own scholastic abilities?
(a) He could cheat his way through.
(b) He though he would do well if he really tried.
(c) He didn't think he was very smart.
(d) He thought school was really easy.
2. What type of job did Pops have?
(a) Cab driver.
(b) He didn't have a job since he had been laid off.
3. How did Greg view himself at the end of the book?
(a) As a decent friend.
(b) As a reject.
(c) As a champion.
(d) As someone too strong to be moved.
4. What did Mr. Tate say about the game?
(a) He was proud of Greg.
(b) He didn't mention it.
(c) He was disgusted by the aggressiveness of the players.
(d) They should have played harder.
5. What person did Greg's coach asked him about?
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
2. How did Ice play the second half?
3. How did students get to school?
4. How did Greg go into the second half of the game against Carver?
5. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)