|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Willie King?
(a) He had gone to college.
(b) He joined the NBA.
(c) He had gone to prison.
(d) He joined the Harlem Globetrotters.
2. What did Greg think about his own scholastic abilities?
(a) He could cheat his way through.
(b) He didn't think he was very smart.
(c) He though he would do well if he really tried.
(d) He thought school was really easy.
3. How did Greg feel about crack?
(a) He thought it took you down the wrong road.
(b) It was a road to riches.
(c) It made him forget about his troubles.
(d) It was fine to sell but not to use.
4. How did Greg feel when he looked at the problems on the math test?
(a) He was happy he had studied.
(b) All the numbers seemed to be swimming on the page.
(c) His stomach tightened, and he felt horrible.
(d) It looked really easy.
5. How did Greg feel about his father?
(a) He felt connected to the man.
(b) He deeply respected the man.
(c) He didn't know his father.
(d) He thought his father was a loser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Greg tells Miss Fowell that all adults __________.
2. What did Greg want to do to Mr. Harris?
3. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
4. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
5. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)