|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greg confess to Mtisha?
(a) He is becoming an addict.
(b) He really doesn't like hanging out with Ice.
(c) He isn't doing anything right in his life.
(d) He is selling drugs.
2. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
(b) He felt bad for losing the camera.
(c) To film his mother making dinner.
(d) To record himself singing.
3. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
(a) His job.
(b) His low grades.
(c) His ankle injury.
(d) His arm injury.
4. What was Trinity's weakness?
(a) They weren't strong.
(b) They couldn't follow through on their strategies.
(c) They didn't run well.
(d) They were too arrogant.
5. Why did Greg feel hurt?
(a) Nick wouldn't listen to him.
(b) The coach didn't like him.
(c) His father refused to come to the games.
(d) No scout was coming to see him play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg feel about the truth in his life?
2. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
3. What did Mr. Parrish think of Greg's movie?
4. What was the point of the Trinity game?
5. What advice did the woman in the hospital give to Greg about his life?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)