|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg feel about crack?
(a) It was fine to sell but not to use.
(b) It made him forget about his troubles.
(c) He thought it took you down the wrong road.
(d) It was a road to riches.
2. How many teams were in their division?
3. How did Moms feel about Greg and his schoolwork?
(a) She was illiterate, so she didn't understand what was going on.
(b) She was overly strict.
(c) She really cared.
(d) She didn't want to be involved.
4. How did Greg feel about history class?
(a) He loved the war stories.
(b) He felt very connected to the past.
(c) He thought it was very exciting.
(d) He thought it was boring and made no difference.
5. With what teammate did the coach have Greg play one-on-one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Greg boss around at the St. Peter's game?
2. What did Greg videotape?
3. What problem does Greg have on the court according to his coach?
4. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
5. What person did Greg's coach asked him about?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)