|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical disability did Trip's other have?
(a) He was blind.
(b) He was missing an arm.
(c) He was missing a leg.
(d) He was deaf.
2. What does the woman in the hospital want to see when Greg has completed it?
(a) His television program.
(b) His book report.
(c) His art sculpture.
(d) His math homework.
3. How many teams were in their division?
4. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
(a) His ankle injury.
(b) His low grades.
(c) His arm injury.
(d) His job.
5. What type of team does Latimer have?
(a) A strong team.
(b) A tall team.
(c) A losing team.
(d) A muscular team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened during the first game after Greg had been put in?
2. What type of film did Greg and his partner decide to do?
3. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
4. Why didn't Greg play much at Carver last season?
5. How does Pops really feel about the idea of Greg having a tutor?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)