|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Moms feel about Greg and his schoolwork?
(a) She didn't want to be involved.
(b) She was overly strict.
(c) She really cared.
(d) She was illiterate, so she didn't understand what was going on.
2. How did students get to school?
(a) They walked.
(c) Bus and train.
(d) Their parents drove them.
3. What does the woman in the hospital want to see when Greg has completed it?
(a) His art sculpture.
(b) His television program.
(c) His math homework.
(d) His book report.
4. What advice did the woman in the hospital give to Greg about his life?
(a) Succeed and win.
(b) Don't let success go to his head.
(c) Watch out for others.
(d) She tells him to just deal with life - if he cares.
5. Where was Mtisha planning to go?
(a) To Latimer.
(b) On vacation.
(c) To work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Karen ask Greg to do for her?
2. Why does the woman say that she is in the hospital?
3. What did Greg think about his own scholastic abilities?
4. Who was Greg's close friend since he was little?
5. What were the practices during the week like?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)