|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
(a) They decided to treat her condition nutritionally.
(b) They thought she had a bad attitude.
(c) She wasn't doing worse or better.
(d) The family couldn't afford the hospital bills.
2. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
(a) He was quieter than usual.
(b) He had a limp.
(c) He had a fever.
(d) He wouldn't stop talking.
3. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) He failed the test.
(b) He lost Slam's video camera.
(c) His team lost their game that day.
(d) Slam was leaving.
4. What was Karen drawing?
(a) A basketball.
(b) Greg's face.
(c) Greg's eyes.
(d) Greg's hands.
5. How did Greg feel about his father?
(a) He felt connected to the man.
(b) He thought his father was a loser.
(c) He deeply respected the man.
(d) He didn't know his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carver's center do to Jimmy?
2. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
3. What did Grandma want to talk to Moms about in private?
4. What was it like playing against Ice?
5. What was happening to the man on the street?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)