|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the refs acting during the Carver game?
(a) They were calling every tiny little foul.
(b) They were favoring Latimer.
(c) They were favoring Carver.
(d) They were lenient, letting the guys play out.
2. What did Ice's mom talk to Greg about?
(b) Basketball strategies.
(c) Special memories from when Greg and Ice were young.
(d) She warned him not to make any babies.
3. Why did Greg feel hurt?
(a) Nick wouldn't listen to him.
(b) No scout was coming to see him play.
(c) The coach didn't like him.
(d) His father refused to come to the games.
4. How does Pops really feel about the idea of Greg having a tutor?
(a) He doesn't like the idea.
(b) He is worried about how they're going to afford it.
(c) He thinks it's a great idea.
(d) He wants to tutor his son himself.
5. Greg tells Miss Fowell that all adults __________.
(a) Give up.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Hate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Greg boss around at the St. Peter's game?
2. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
3. How was the team doing during the first half of their first game?
4. What did Greg confess to Mtisha?
5. How did Greg feel about playing against Brothers?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)