|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did The Guardians do?
(a) They tutored and counseled young African-Americans.
(b) They kept the streets safe.
(c) They reunited families.
(d) They scouted great basketball players.
2. How did students get to school?
(b) Bus and train.
(c) Their parents drove them.
(d) They walked.
3. Who was going to come see Nick at the Trinity game?
(b) His father.
(d) A college scout .
4. What happened to the teammates after the game?
(a) They decided to have an extra practice.
(b) They went out to dinner.
(c) The coach lectured them all.
(d) They got into a fight.
5. How does Pops really feel about the idea of Greg having a tutor?
(a) He is worried about how they're going to afford it.
(b) He thinks it's a great idea.
(c) He wants to tutor his son himself.
(d) He doesn't like the idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Greg play much at Carver last season?
2. How did Greg feel about history class?
3. What kind of car did Ice drive after the game?
4. How did Greg actually do on his math test?
5. Who called Greg after the St. John's game?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)