|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Derek buy more videotape?
(a) He wanted to record his grandmother's history.
(b) He felt bad for losing the camera.
(c) To film his mother making dinner.
(d) To record himself singing.
2. Greg tells Miss Fowell that all adults __________.
(b) Hate him.
(c) Give up.
(d) Ignore him.
3. What role did Derek have when Greg was making his movie?
(a) He was in charge of getting permissions signed.
(b) He was the gopher.
(c) He was the assistant.
(d) He was supposed to stay out of the way.
4. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
(a) He thought he was going to be kicked off the team.
(b) He had no idea why he was called to the office.
(c) He thought something had happened to Derek.
(d) He thought he was going to be reprimanded for his attitude.
5. How was the team doing during the first half of their first game?
(a) They were embarrassing themselves with their ineptitude.
(b) They were slowly but surely edging ahead.
(c) They were stomping the other team.
(d) They were falling behind rapidly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
2. To whom did Greg compare Mr. Greene?
3. What type of job did Pops have?
4. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
5. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)