|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Grandma doing when Greg went to visit her after his camera disappeared?
(a) She was doing crafts in the art room.
(b) She was sitting up eating ice cream.
(c) She was yelling at the doctor.
(d) She was sleeping.
2. What did Greg want to do to Mr. Harris?
(a) Hug him.
(b) Punch him.
(c) Play against him on the court.
(d) Give him a medal.
3. How did Greg feel about history class?
(a) He loved the war stories.
(b) He thought it was very exciting.
(c) He felt very connected to the past.
(d) He thought it was boring and made no difference.
4. Why was Grandma sent home from the hospital?
(a) They decided to treat her condition nutritionally.
(b) They thought she had a bad attitude.
(c) She wasn't doing worse or better.
(d) The family couldn't afford the hospital bills.
5. How was the team doing during the first half of their first game?
(a) They were slowly but surely edging ahead.
(b) They were stomping the other team.
(c) They were falling behind rapidly.
(d) They were embarrassing themselves with their ineptitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Derek depressed?
2. What was unusual about Derek when Greg went home?
3. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
4. How often did Grandma go to school when she was young?
5. Who defended Greg to Parrish?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)