|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did The Guardians do?
(a) They scouted great basketball players.
(b) They tutored and counseled young African-Americans.
(c) They kept the streets safe.
(d) They reunited families.
2. Why was Derek depressed?
(a) Slam was leaving.
(b) He failed the test.
(c) His team lost their game that day.
(d) He lost Slam's video camera.
3. How did Greg feel about having a tutor?
(a) He thought it was a great idea, but didn't like the man they paired him with.
(b) He liked he idea and looked forward to starting.
(c) He refused to consider the idea and walked out.
(d) He didn't like the idea.
4. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
5. What did Greg tell Ducky after the game?
(a) He had absolutely no talent.
(b) He did a fantastic job on the court.
(c) He should not quit team.
(d) He should quit the team.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Greg feel when he was on the court?
2. How was the team doing during the first half of their first game?
3. What type of job did Pops have?
4. What did Greg think when he was summoned to the office?
5. How did Greg feel about history class?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)