|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ducky do in the game against Country Day?
(a) He played very poorly.
(b) He acted like he knew what he was doing.
(c) He finally got to Slam the ball.
(d) He had a new competence on the court.
2. What bothered Greg about the game strategy?
(a) He thought the plays were too obvious.
(b) He wasn't a starter.
(c) He thought it was overly aggressive.
(d) He didn't think it was aggressive enough.
3. What was Karen drawing?
(a) Greg's hands.
(b) Greg's face.
(c) Greg's eyes.
(d) A basketball.
4. How did Greg feel about having a tutor?
(a) He liked he idea and looked forward to starting.
(b) He didn't like the idea.
(c) He refused to consider the idea and walked out.
(d) He thought it was a great idea, but didn't like the man they paired him with.
5. What did Grandma want to talk to Moms about in private?
(a) She wanted to talk about female issues.
(b) She wanted to talk about her medication plan.
(c) She wanted to talk about donating money for tutor.
(d) She wanted to tell her where her jewelry was hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Greg compared crack to ______________.
2. How many teams were in their division?
3. How did Greg feel about history class?
4. Whom did Nick call the best player on the team?
5. Whose portrait did Greg draw in art?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)