1. What sport does Greg love to play?
2. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
(a) His low grades.
(b) His arm injury.
(c) His ankle injury.
(d) His job.
3. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
4. How did Moms feel about Greg and his schoolwork?
(a) She really cared.
(b) She didn't want to be involved.
(c) She was overly strict.
(d) She was illiterate, so she didn't understand what was going on.
5. How old was Derek?
6. For what was Latimer known?
(c) Visual arts .
7. What happened when Greg went to tryouts?
(a) He was late.
(b) He fell and hurt his ankle.
(c) He wowed the coach with his fine manners.
(d) He blew everyone away with his talents.
8. How many boys were at tryouts?
9. What position did Greg play?
10. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
(a) Get his grades up.
(b) Cut down on his socialization.
(c) Play a game with him one-on-one.
(d) Practice more.
This section contains 4,610 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)