1. What sport does Greg love to play?
2. What might prevent Greg from playing his sport?
(a) His low grades.
(b) His ankle injury.
(c) His job.
(d) His arm injury.
3. What is Greg's neighborhood like at night?
4. How did Moms feel about Greg and his schoolwork?
(a) She didn't want to be involved.
(b) She really cared.
(c) She was illiterate, so she didn't understand what was going on.
(d) She was overly strict.
5. How old was Derek?
6. For what was Latimer known?
(a) Visual arts .
7. What happened when Greg went to tryouts?
(a) He was late.
(b) He blew everyone away with his talents.
(c) He fell and hurt his ankle.
(d) He wowed the coach with his fine manners.
8. How many boys were at tryouts?
9. What position did Greg play?
10. What does the coach challenge Greg to do?
(a) Cut down on his socialization.
(b) Play a game with him one-on-one.
(c) Get his grades up.
(d) Practice more.
This section contains 4,610 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)