|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James explains to the reader in Chapter 10 that Mama doesn't like James to do what?
(a) Wipe his nose.
(b) Crybaby stuff.
(c) Talk to himself.
(d) Walk too fast.
2. What do James and Mama have to walk across to get to the café?
(a) A dusty road.
(b) Railroad tracks.
(c) A stream.
(d) A bridge.
3. What does James hear as he and Mama are walking from the dentist's office for the second time?
(a) Children playing.
(b) The wind in his ears.
(c) A baby crying.
(d) A bell.
4. What color of overcoat does the little boy have on that James sees while he and Mama walk away from the dentist's office?
5. What color is the heater inside the cafe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the preacher say him and the young lady were talking about?
2. What does James decide he's going to do in Chapter 11 so he can get his Mama a coat?
3. The sleet is hitting against the wall like what?
4. When James looks at his Mama at the beginning of Chapter 10, what does he want to do?
5. What does Mama do with her money?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)