|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James think is the occupation of the young black man in the dentist's waiting room?
2. Where does the young black man that is arguing with the preacher say his mom is?
(a) At home in bed.
(b) On a boat.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In a graveyard.
3. Who says, "so now we the ignorant" after they were accused of believing in God because a man told them to believe in God?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The boy.
(c) The preacher.
4. What does Mama ask to see in the store in Chapter 9?
(b) Flour bags.
(c) Chicken feed.
(d) Ax handles.
5. While James is walking with his Mama from the dentist's office In Chapter 11, who does he think about that can make everyone laugh?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy with the book blame for the fact that he doesn't believe in God?
2. What does the preacher say him and the young lady were talking about?
3. The sleet is hitting against the wall like what?
4. What does Mama say when James sniffs while they are walking in the cold?
5. What does Mama ask James after they get back to the office in Chapter 10?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)