|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mama and James leave the dentist's office and go outside, where do they stand?
(a) Against the wall.
(b) By a river.
(c) On the road.
(d) On the steps.
2. What choice does Mama ask James to make after they can't go inside the dentist's office?
(a) Whether he wants to eat at home or in town.
(b) Whether he wants to keep his gloves on or give them to a child.
(c) Whether he wants to eat and walk back or not eat and ride back.
(d) Whether he wants to get his tooth pulled or just go home.
3. What do James and Mama do after seeing what time it is on the clock that James sees in Chapter 10?
(a) They go stand beside a building.
(b) They decide to window shop.
(c) They go eat.
(d) They sit down on the steps.
4. What does Mama say when James sniffs while they are walking in the cold?
(a) "It's too cold, right?".
(b) "That rag".
(c) "Wipe your nose, son".
5. While James is walking, he thinks about Ty playing with Monsieur Bayonne's guitar; when Ty played with Monsieur Bayonne's guitar what happened?
(a) Ty broke one of the strings.
(b) Ty sang and played a made up song.
(c) Ty broke the guitar.
(d) Ty learned a new song.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 11, James states he can stand being what?
2. What does Mama ask James after they get back to the office in Chapter 10?
3. The sleet is hitting against the wall like what?
4. Who comes out of the dentist office with John Lee?
5. What does James do when he feels something hit his cap?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)