Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 11, James says he knows they are going somewhere. Where are they going?
(a) To the store again.
(b) To the bus station.
(c) To the place where the colored people eat.
2. While James is walking with his Mama from the dentist's office In Chapter 11, who does he think about that can make everyone laugh?
3. How many miles does James have to walk to school?
(c) One and one half.
(d) Three and one half.
4. James is so cold by the end of Chapter 10 that he wants to do what?
5. What store does Mama and James enter to get out of the cold?
(a) Arnold's grocer.
(b) David's hardware store.
(c) Lee's tack and feed.
(d) Mike's fix-it shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'm questioning the world" while waiting in the dentist's office after someone states that they are mad at the world?
2. After Mama and James leave the store and are walking at the end of Chapter 9, what does James try to prevent Mama from hearing?
3. The sleet is hitting against the wall like what?
4. What does James think is the occupation of the young black man in the dentist's waiting room?
5. The nurse claims that the dentist will not see any more patients until what time?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)