|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the preacher say him and the young lady were talking about?
(a) The dentist.
(b) The war.
2. What does James think is the occupation of the young black man in the dentist's waiting room?
3. What time is it on the clock that James sees at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(c) Quarter to twelve.
(d) Quarter to one.
4. At the end of Chapter 10, what can't James feel because he's so cold?
(a) His nose.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His toes.
(d) His whole face.
5. What color of overcoat does the little boy have on that James sees while he and Mama walk away from the dentist's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the people wearing that are coming into the office in Chapter 8?
2. In the opening of Chapter 10, what building does James see a clock on?
3. Who says at the end of Chapter 8, "I haven't anything" after they state that they hope all young people aren't like them?
4. In Chapter 9 how many men are standing around the heater in the store?
5. What hits James' cap while he and Mama are walking outside?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)